For news about battered bear ...

Inspired by post "Hto no news - the KickĀ»

The real case, told the familiar, personally I was not there, maybe drove, but it seems very plausible. If suddenly the accordion - not to beat feet, my soul ... And this is my first post, if that - podmoderiruyte Maleh ...

Location - Belarus, somewhere in Polesie.
Then the first person ...

We sit under the hut with the godfather, kuyachim brew 2 portrait - coat already wrapped. summer, night, dark, no dick is almost invisible, and we have trunks pozalivali the shit out of his eyes iputstsa, cigarette vypadayut of teeth. But herachim, because the bottom issho not seem to drink and necessary. Biting - a bolt, a couple of cucumbers, a piece of bread, and chicken brands such as "Prima". And I must say, despite this polupokernoe state room a little more cooking, but still visor falls every minute. But it is necessary ... only came to crack the latest da slip of huts, and then plyat of darkness flies medium-sized someone unidentified dvorterer average shaggy and so, like an afterthought on the go bite through my leg, and tries sipatso ... I okuel, that already dropped bladder, and in the course of this fact is very saddened my sidekick. Without thinking, like a wild Indian, he immediately sobers up, separates from the board fence, catching up with the barn and start this bastard pisdit right under the fence

while screeching roar of the ball, chips, mixed with hair flying in all directions. And then he so deftly that monkey peremknulo that somehow suddenly went limp so she subsided. Along the way, she fought off the bath clean. In general, we dochirili what remains, and how the huts porazbredalis not remember. In the morning prigremel Kumets to my sober eyes podnavykate, sober as glass - gone, said Che show!

I go out - under the fence torn broken in boards and covered with ... wolf!

The moral of the story is - can be drunk Piste lion ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting