Couple life stories.

As the not-sebe- healthy forty-year man, famous for the incredible force of the impact to the left, lies at my feet, obostsany from his shirt pocket protrudes a half-empty pack of cigarettes. Without compunction I confiscate from the dead sigaretu- my mashine- safely hidden in the fuse box in the top ten never interested passionately worried about the health of my wife. In the village govoryat- I can never just cut the rope veshalnika- himself to get. But I'm not afraid. At eleven years old, in fact as a child, I cut his wrists on a broken buhim stepfather left hand, at a time when drunken mother's corpse lay in the entrance, the penis is worrying not only about the aftermath of a previous marriage, as in the five years to learn to read the child but two of these sons, the youngest of which- disabled continually require attention. I survived. I learned. I raised my brothers. And I am not afraid petli- mistake made in childhood, he taught me to appreciate life.

Today again I wrote a complaint to the patient. Our conflict began long ago, when being called to the house found the fool happy smiling hysterically shrieking mother explains that now she bitterly regret the fact that it is not expanded by the mobile to be its words-; some fucking twenty-hryvnia, ... As it turned out, this eccentric lady swallowed 20 tablets of cinnarizine in a brazen taken from sclerotic grandmother.
Fortunately, time has passed just anything, washed I did, and it is a pity since it became a mother, incessantly sucking validol, squeezed his Corvalol that could not help (the only time in my life when I hit a woman) - gave her a full and slap in the face, in the hope that will happen both with broken lamp televizorom- something moves, you see clearer in the brain.
And on the heart-rending cry ee they say, who are you to judge me, and what you do in this life ponimaete- just pulled the rubber band bracelet watch, many years in humans is not removed, but told the story odinadtsatiletnego boy who brutally beaten stepfather, with six broken ribs, caught the eye of a kitchen knife ... He told me how are the people saw the scar as they boyatsya- because really, from a man anything you can ozhidat.Zhena noticed two months after svadby- reaction was pretty standard. And learning how to three nights crammed necropsy, to five to go to the market to bring up for a dream products- childhood- treat people-was worth the money.
And he gave her twenty-hryvnia. After all, no mobile telephones is not worth living!

Posted in [mergetime] 1377348932 [/ mergetime]
Well, quite so comical story, again from practice, direct prehistory. Call, female, 37 years old, suicide attempt. He came, ran into the yard, sitting in the pose of a dying leblyadya on the bench in ruke- packaging venom from Colorado potato beetle, it lacks six capsules. What's bad-very distinct smell of alcohol. I take away from her the remains of the poison, the view falls by chance in his pocket bulging robe. They. Cheerful colors kapsuly.Nemedlenno starting to measure pressure, imperceptibly draw from his pocket kapsulki- exactly six pieces! Decided to muzhem- skandalili- popontovatsya, perhaps regret. As I washed it! Then he summoned an ambulance from CRH, the assistant explained the situation, so they it is still in the hospital and washed five times. Through the window, he ran and walked home at six in the morning dotopala.
And now, three years later ... I stand, Galimov smoke unfiltered cigarettes ... over the man of the very woman repeatedly washed. Under nogami- corpse. But I'm alive. And I will live.
And I expropriated poison beetles in the garden entertained. Quality was.
All fall.

lApata!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting