He is only a month, but it was built 23 years old.

55 pics + text + 1 video

Writes ottenki-serogo

He is only a month, but it was built 23 years old. He has only seven stations and a small length - eight and a half kilometers long and runs more like attraction, but it is already clear that Moscow metro learn from Almaty subway. Correspondent NedoSMI became the first and so far the only one who got the permission to take photographs metro southern capital of Kazakhstan.

2. Almaty subway opened on 1 December 2011. Its construction began in the Soviet Union in 1988 with funding from the national budget. Until 1992, Moscow has provided financial and technical assistance, but after the collapse of the Union froze construction and resumed only in 2005.

4. "In the metro prohibited:
5.11. Carry out filming and photographing without permission of the administration of underground, as well as the use of tape recorders, radios and musical instruments.
Persons found guilty of violating the regulations shall be established by law »

5. Get in the foyer of the camera, makes the first shots. Immediately suited police:
 - Sorry, but the subway shoot prohibited.
 - And what for it to be?
Representative of the government finds it difficult to answer, stating only that the punishment will be administrative rather than criminal. Showing his permission. He calls up a long time, checking my papers.

6. Terms of Almaty subway made based on similar operating in cities of the CIS. The legislation of Kazakhstan does not provide penalties for taking pictures in the subway, but it will soon be necessary modifications. I am glad that now you can go to the animals and to carry bicycles. However, the escalator will have to take the dog in his arms, so that the option of a trip to the Doberman is no longer relevant.

7. fare used contactless smart cards reusable (duration - 90 days since the last refill) and one-time tokens, valid until the end of the current day. But they are not simple, they also programmable chip. For what it's done, I can not understand is likely to protect against counterfeiting.

8. The cost of one trip - 80 tenge, or 16 rubles. Balance of smart cards can be replenished through cash and automated terminals at the stations.

9. Saturday declared a "day of the medal." On this day, passengers can bring their expired tokens and reprogram them without losing money.

13. Pay attention to the swing doors - to go with something bulky through them is not a problem, such as wheelchair or pram.

15. While almost no one uses the subway as public transport, all come here to ride and family walk around the new stations. Shooting at a soap dish and "weave", so called mobile phones here, do not prohibit.

16. Local newspapers even wrote about the newlyweds, enliven the wedding walk descent into the subway and celebrate the New Year in the subway.

17. In the diagram, the line left two free places for plants under construction. The latter will be called "Moscow". Muscovites from Brateevo such exchange names angered, they do not want to live on the "Alma-Ata".

18 Trains run 15 minutes at each station all the people out, walks and goes on with the next train.

19. At the station "Baikonur" twist film - rocket launch.

26. Each train meets a girl in the form of (center photo). In addition, employees of underground loud whistle, indicating that you can not overstep the line of passengers and driving away from the edge of the platform. It looks very funny, but when you consider that many of these people saw the subway for the first time, such a precaution does not seem excessive.

27. Seven member of the South Korean-made Hyundai Rotem have been specifically designed for the Almaty subway. To extend the life of the housing are made of stainless steel.

28. All cars have a pass-through, each structure is equipped with air-conditioning systems and video surveillance.

29. Bezshpalny method of laying rails on monolithic reinforced concrete foundation is used only in a few European countries.

32. Photograph soap not unrealistic. As soon as you lift the lens immediately fits Police:
 - Sergey?
 - Sergey! - I agree. All staff have been advised of my shooting and knew by heart by the names.
 - Mohamed?
 - Mohamed!
 - Enable show.
Shows a representative government calls up to someone and permits. Then suitable employee Metro:
 - Photographing prohibited
 - I have permission
 - You Sergey?
 - Sergey!
 - Display resolution.
Then go up to the lobby navozhu camera and again pass the whole conversation with the police at the entrance. Total exactly 20 times at seven stations.

33. Seeing a funny situation at the station, I could not help but take a photo, and then found her explanation.

34. tetenek in "cups" have replaced the escalators "Stop" button every few meters.

47 Every day Almaty subway carries about 30 million passengers.

49 And now apart of what has been done for people with disabilities. About hinged doors I wrote above. Go ahead - ramps wherever possible.

51 Designated Chair in cars.

62. And this idea for a cheap thing that struck me the simplicity of the solution lowering the wheelchair on the escalator. They exist at every station.

53. After the carriage drove the cart, she belts fastened, the platform is lifted and transported to the escalator controller for passengers with limited mobility.

54. On the escalator device gets tightly, about the same as shopping carts for moving walkways at malls.

56. And another miracle - "gusenichka" as it is called here. Used for lifting and lowering wheelchairs where ramps are not installed.

SORRY adding another 2 photos and a video clip finish

57. gusenichka slips under the carriage is attached to her and pulls her up the stairs.

Posted in [mergetime] 1327386018 [/ mergetime]

To understand how this happens, we must look minute video.

I can not insert something, give a link www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...e&v=Nb2hTe6jAFQ

Posted in [mergetime] 1327386145 [/ mergetime]
I have all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting