The plans never come true

Sixty eight million seven hundred fifty three thousand eight hundred twenty two

SOMEONE'S PERSONAL STORY. IS IT YOUR FAULT?

– That's fine. And in parting, I want you a personal story to tell. About how I learned the art of financial literacy. Many years ago it was. Long before I became a coach. I decided to learn investing, made a plan. The plan is simple, 300 hryvnia per month. Same plan as our Grandmother. However, the hryvnia was worth more then. So, the plan was, put the first 300 UAH in a Bank account. Also 18% per annum was then. The first month passed. Come, bring to the Bank the next 300 hryvnia. Take a printout and look at their income. But I have as many as 4,5 hryvnia per month passed over. I look back and saw no one, ashamed to show such profits. I got these 4.5 hryvnia from the account and put them back on the bill, along with a new 300 hryvnia.

Well, of course, all according to plan, and what do you want? To millions you fell in the first month?

– I'll just tell you the truth. I'm not very conscientious investor was then. Go past the Bank and can't remember, I put in the money or not? I thought I'll come, suddenly do not put. The plan I decided to run. I drove to the Bank, threw the money, went further. Sometimes I'm so two or three times a month so the money put into the account.

Yeah, okay, he had offered to the Bank means more than the plan provided. This means that positive sclerosis you have it.

And piggy I somehow start to brawl. To be filled faster than before. And yet it quietly, as if by itself happened. In the early days I even reminded myself to throw something in there and then got involved. The hands themselves were thrown. I did not see how the first year has passed. Already the second to the outcome of the choice. And only at the 20th month, I finally decided to sum up. And you know what happened? My plan didn't come true! You know that your plans will not come true? As you did not know? I mentor of mine once said it. That my plans will not come true. I even asked him: "Why would these plans be, if they don't come true?"I muttered something, don't argue, go and do it silently, then he'll understand.

Interesting, but really, if the plans do not come true, then why would they be? Something incomprehensible. Well, well, what happened?

– I sat at his Desk, rummaged through the boxes, found my old plan, looked at 20 th month according to plan. Then, looked at 20 th month in fact, that is the printout that the Bank took. Exactly right was my mentor – my plan did not come true. Me he said back then that NEVER ONE PLAN doesn'T come to pass. Always at all times the fact the plan does not coincide. Because plans are drawn up by our mind, and the facts – us Life provides. And our mind and Life is never the same. So my plan has failed on my account the money was MUCH MORE than was envisaged in the plan. My plan didn't come true, do you think I was upset?

Yeah, of course he has more money than he planned and he will be upset.

And I decided then to look, and HOW much has not come true my plan? I have already said that the matter of the 20-th month from the start of the plan. I look at the plan on the 20th of the month – I have more. 30 month look – I have more on the 40th month look – I have more than 50 months – I have more on the 60th month – I have more in the 70th month – I have more. At the 77th month, I caught the figure that was after the fact. My plan was not fulfilled 3.85 times. I have 3.85 times ahead your plan! I did what had 6.4 years to do for 1.7 years! Here's how it works! So don't expect your plans to come true will. They also will not come true. But you don't think about it, you just do it!

That's it. So investment plans are not true Vice versa! That is, they come true, only much sooner than you think. Interesting.

That's when I remembered my mentor. He told me before said that the plans did not come true. He told me more of his story told, but I didn't believe him. I then generally didn't trust anyone. You know what he said? He told me how he at age 40, broke, in debt, decided to find a mentor. And he found it. Came, and the instructor asks, "Show me your plan investments". He says: "I Have no plan." His mentor insists, "you Have a plan!"He again: "I have No plan!".

Then his mentor said to my mentor: "How is there no plan? What kind of debt? One business went bankrupt? One friends ran away? How many of you have trouble? It's someone yesterday, a little face is not stuffed? You? And you mean to tell me you had a plan?! You mean to tell me that YOU're LUCKY? Do you have a plan – a PLAN for POVERTY!

– Remember, if you have no plan is the PLAN of the group."

Yes, indeed, he had to have a plan because he's in so much trouble once caught. Master This immediately wrote on the Board:

IF YOU HAVE NO PLAN IS A "PLAN TO POVERTY"

Yeah, of course, if you have no plan it means that you have a "Plan for poverty". Hmm, interesting idea. Write down.

– Mentor my mentor said "If I need to get into debt, if I want to ruin your business if I want my friends ditched me, if I want to, at the same time, I had trouble with my wife and to me stuffed nose, then I shall come to you and ask you to give me your plan. And then I will need to write down everything that you have done all of what you said that you were thinking and what was not thinking, and exactly to do everything according to your plan. That's when I have debt, I have ruined the business, me friends, I will get in trouble at home and I just punched in the face. That's why I say that YOU ALWAYS HAVE a PLAN! If it is not written – it "Plan for poverty", but if written, it could be either "security" or "protection Plan" or "Plan of independence" or "freedom Plan".

Clearly, you're the money he had for tuition ask. For what you taught him in debt to get the business to ruin, and friends quarrel.

And then he said, "Go and make your plan. Write and bring it to me." I went and counted how many I'm going to postpone monthly, considered compound interest... and was stunned! My plan will come true only when I'll be 120. I was thinking, and what makes sense to me to do that? What do I do with financial freedom at the age of 120? And I on the beach in 120 years will look like?

– I came to mentor, and say that makes no sense. Give him a plan, saying to himself look. He took, looked, something counted on his calculator, gave me a plan and said, "Okay. Go.» I said, "Where to go? Sense no no." He looked at me, stood up and shouted: "GO AND DO it!". I again tried to protest, saying nothing... He saw me and roared: "are YOU STILL HERE?! GET OUT OF HERE! Go and do it, a year will come to me again..." And kicked me out of the office.

Wow, cool mentor was your mentor. What is so right and kicked out? And what was next?

– My mentor said: "I worked like hell. Earned – invested, earn – invested. A year later, I summed up, Yes, my plans again, not true. I counted, it turns out, I not 120 years to reach freedom, and in 80 years!

– Of course, in 80 years I'll be a lot better on the beach look, than 120 years. In his "Lamborghini," I may even be able to climb. But 80 years, that's practically forever! I worked so hard, and still, 80 years...

– I again go to the coach, give him a new plan, he looks back and nods at me to "Do". I tell him that I spent the whole year working so hard to get, but still only at 80... And again, he roared: "DO it!". And again kicked me out of the office"

And, it is about business not questioned about his wife, children? For a year it is not seen. Just looked at the plan, said, "Do it!"and was kicked out of office? Well, crazy some...

– I year again plowed earned is invested, earned – invested. Again my plans didn't come true, I have to get used to it started. Again, I counted it, now it turned out that I'm 60 years going free. But still, I have almost 20 years more to work. I mentor came. He looked again, gave me the plan and said...

– You know, for three years I was his other words are not heard. I think he only this one word known. And you know what?

In the group laughed. The magic word mentor guessed everything right the first time. The girl whispered:

– Do …

Gray pretended that simply amazed by the shrewdness of the girl.

– Correctly! How did you know? Indeed, he again stood up and said to me: "DO it!". I said, "Behold, I am a third year... and I have...". "GET OUT OF HERE!"And I was back outside the door.

– Another year has passed. I still earned and invested, still my plans didn't come true, I still counted them. Now I get that I will be free in 50 years. Well, 50 years is as much as 10 years closer than 60, I went back with a new plan to the mentor. He still looked, and said...

– You know that this time I was told my mentor?

The group laughed again. Schoolgirl, Granny, Doctor, Woman, and Mystic together shouted:

– Do!
– Do!
– Do!
– Do!
– Do!

The Board ran Dark and wrote, outputting separately each letter:

D E L A Y !

– Correctly! How did you know? Indeed, he got back up and said, "DO it!". I told him and then said nothing. I just went and did. And in the fourth year I became financially free!

– Here's a story my mentor.

And when he told me this story, he gave me the magic words. I collect these phrases, I have quite a collection there today. And this phrase I want to give you. So you went home. To support you when you have to accomplish your plans. The phrase I received as a gift many years ago.

And today, I give YOU this sentence. Here it is:

"YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!"

– Thank you for your attention!

The Board again ran the Wizard Last and wrote:

YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!

That's all... published 

Source: valeriy-str.livejournal.com/28618.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting