Nikola Tesla — the secrets of productivity

About Nikola Tesla there are a lot of legends. Still do not know 100% what is true and what is fiction from one of the greatest scientists and mystification of the XIX — XX centuries. Scientists are still arguing among themselves. That only is the search for "the Work of Nikola Tesla".

But one thing is for sure — Tesla was a great scientist, long time ahead of its time. His works fascinate many. He could hardly sleep and his productivity did not fall. In order to see the new invention work or not, Tesla was enough just to visualize all this in front of your inner eye. The theory had been proved by practice.

That his approach is indeed a model of productivity, says a long list of inventions that we use successfully to this day. Did he have any special secrets? Possible. But he kept it to himself.

"The action of even the tiny creatures leads to changes in the universe."
Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla had an incredible imagination. After reading quite a large number of his sayings and scientific articles, I got the impression that he just was not borders. That is, for him there is nothing impossible. It was just enough to close my eyes to first in mind and then to recreate what came to mind. However, he said that all ideas are not his child — he just draws knowledge from the vast library of the Universe. But this mystical side I'll leave to discuss with friends. Back to the practice.

Details
"At the moment when the inventor constructs a device to carry out an immature idea, inevitably is at the mercy of their thoughts about the details and imperfections mechanism. While engaged in corrections and alterations, he is distracted, and his sight goes the most important idea behind the original. The result can be achieved, but always at the cost of losing quality.

My method is different. I'm in no hurry to start practical work. When I was born the idea immediately begin to develop it in his mind: change the design, make improvements and mentally bring the mechanism in motion. For me it doesn't matter, I manage my turbine in thought or test it in the workshop. I even notice that disturbed her balance. No matter the type of mechanism, the result is the same. Thus, I was able to quickly develop and improve the concept, not touching anything.

When taken into account all possible and conceivable improvements of the invention and shows no weaknesses, give the final product of my thoughts a concrete form. I invented the device always works the way, in my view, it should work, and experience goes exactly as I planned. Over twenty years have been no exception. Why should it be different?"

Tesla believed that you cannot begin to realize the idea up until the project is thought out to the smallest detail. This does not mean that you need to dwell on the details, perfecting form. But the basic principles should be left to chance.

Imagine that you are a physicist practicing and working on a new invention or test the theory. Will immediately become more attentive and all actions will calculate several moves ahead. Still physics — the science is serious and is not the best option for trial and error. Why your project should be different? Why launch something that is conceived only in General terms? The rest will tell you practice?

Intuition
"Intuition is something that is ahead of exact knowledge. Our brain has, without doubt, a very sensitive nerve cells that allows you to experience the truth, even when it is not yet available logical conclusions or other mental effort."

Tesla believed that a natural sensitivity to the surrounding space plays a very important role. Just in the age of technology we tend to forget her, ceased to hear and listen to the inner voice.

Of course, in their experiments, the scientist relied solely on proven facts and data. But intuition told him, how successful is the invention and what else is needed to correct for the fact that everything was in its place.

Instinct told the scientist that the Philadelphia Experiment is not ready for that test participated "biological objects" — that is, people. And he was right. At that time there was no accurate data on the impact of electromagnetic waves on the human body, but he linked the behavior of animals and people in consequence of his experiments on long island and understand that the health of the crew is in danger.

When you conceive something new or work on what you ordered, do you listen to your inner voice? Partly because our intuition is experience. All the knowledge will remain forever in us, even though we don't always know how to reach them. And in moments of severe stress they erupt from our subconscious and tell us the right way.

Will
After the readings of the novel "Son of Aby" Nikola Tesla decided to start exercising my willpower. At first it was a simple action. For example, if it was something delicious that he wanted to eat, he gave it to someone else. He went through an addiction to gambling, Smoking and coffee. In the end, with the years of conflict between desires and will have been smoothed out, and he came to harmony with the surrounding world.

"First, it required large internal efforts against the inclinations and desires, but over the years contradictions were smoothed out, and in the end my will and desire merged together. Are they both now, and in this lies the secret of all success that I have achieved. These experiments are so closely connected with my discovery of the rotating magnetic field as if they were an integral part; without them I would never have invented the induction motor."

Concentration
"I'm absolutely exhausted but can't stop working. My experiments so important, so beautiful, so amazing that I can hardly tear myself away from them to eat. And when I try to sleep, all the time thinking about them. I believe that I will continue until I drop dead."

Rises in three hours of the night and study until 11 o'clock at night seven days a week. Constant work on yourself and no doubt empty — if the idea came to mind, then you need to check, even if your physics teacher is convinced of the opposite. Thus was born the Tesla motor.

Physical strength
"At that time I was exhausted yourself with hard work and continuous reflection. He instilled in me the idea of having a systematic physical exercise, and his offer to train me was accepted with alacrity. We practiced every day, and I quickly gained strength. My spirit was strengthened, and when thoughts turned to the object absorbs all my attention, I was struck by the confidence of success."

We are talking about Mr. Szigeti, who, according to the scientist, possessed phenomenal strength. Nikola Tesla maintained the excellent physical shape and led a discreet lifestyle, which ultimately gave him a long life (86 years) and health, despite the fact that in his childhood he three times was on the verge of death. As can be seen from the above quotation, he believed that a person's confidence, his mental strength and physical form are inextricably linked.

On the one hand, in this list, there is nothing new just a repeat of that now at us from all sides telling the coaches on personal growth and other successful people. Just an example of Nikola Tesla and his achievements so dazzling that you begin to think about how poorly we spend given us the opportunity and time.

As someone we consider more intelligent and experienced, only one phrase can permanently discourage us interest in everything new. "It just can't be!" if Tesla then listened to his teacher, perhaps the world would never have seen his brilliant inventions. Consider just one phrase or word spoken with contempt!

He just saw the goal and moved toward her, ignoring the usual rules and questioning the statements of professors. He understood the nature of the main components of success is hard work, constant self-improvement, willpower and intuition.

A wonderful combination of qualities cold mind with occasional emotional outbursts, expressed acrobatic flips and recitation of poems with insights at the end. Incredible feelings and emotions under the control of the same incredible willpower. Visions and mysticism mixed with precise mathematical and physical calculations.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: psychojournal.ru/article/99-sekrety-produktivnosti-ot-korolya-gikov-nikoly-tesla.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting