He came to us!

In general, and we did not pass this cup of trembling excitement and emotion of the arrival of a young pop star, nicknamed Bieber.
The purpose of the visit: a free (!) Promokontsert in support of the next superfood album.
Deciding that for free and chlorine - cottage cheese, I alternates for new sensations, but as a prudent adventurer bag for what would be on time and unnoticed by fans sblevat not forgotten (by the way, he has not needed).
obvious reason in the photo: small, but very brave girl, and from that terrible.

It was found that teenagers love Bieber Oslo, and, so much that on Tuesday morning occupied the airport, waiting for the idol. Idol apparently learned from bitter experience, quietly slipped through the VIP portal and ran toward the city by car, but without flashing lights.
They suffer as EB:

Then a crowd of fans gathered outside the hotel where Bieber allegedly stopped, but a cunning beast, quietly changed the hotel and drew on the balcony of another hotel on the men of the other side of the railway station.
The photo just create fake fans at the hotel, a policeman tells them so patiently:
"In turn, the sons of bitches in the place!»

or maybe "You neabali! disagree! »

Concen was held next to the local opera, so the next morning, it was already overcrowded. Fans were so tight that some fainted, and were very close, that would meet with the great-grandfather of our star. Police shit bricks.

Actually the building of the opera, is clearly seen as a series of sealed hamsters.

Then there was a rumor that planned some "secret" concert and a flock of several tens of thousands of hamsters Rushed to the roof of the Opera. At this time, the police quietly conferred on the topic, it is easier: to disperse the crowd or just shoot Bieber.

Especially uporotyh conducted siege "from the water»

They love it as BE

At this time, the path of the motorcade were established checkpoints, I decided to post this video: Before you do not need, facial expressions speak for themselves, especially delivered quick dude who almost caught up with the motorcade. By the way, in Norway hamsters are called lemmings.
Then they'd still caught, it is better turn down the volume. ))))
In general, there was a star, but I did not see himself, for fear of frenzied teenagers was more curiosity, much more. Squeak something into the microphone, Tipo: Listen to the police. An hour later, he still began the concert.

There were 6 hits:
Malyshko
Zaebtsom
Or where you do not sebesh
Nicado no Ghawar Nicado
Pasancheg.
All the action lasted for half an hour already. I've been away so stocked bag is not required. ))))
Actually he

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting