Bride: How should someone

Living and boiled sheep, cloth calico kerchiefs, crates of vodka, bags of sugar, and other common techniques in the Russian Federation to demonstrate the consistency of the groom.

Under the cut 11 ph via esquire.ru

1. Eliza Saralapova, 23 years

Lead manager of Zepter International, Grozny, Chechnya

Bride-price: 20 thousand rubles, a sheep, a bag of sugar, gourmet tea, gold ring to bridesmaids.

"My future husband came to woo me to his friend. So we met. Then he learned that we were with this friend no longer communicate, and asked for my phone number. He called me and said: "I had the wrong number, but I liked your voice." At first I did not react. Then he again called me to do was nothing special, and we started talking. Only after the first meeting, he said he knew me. And at the first meeting he asked to marry him. I generally do is to go for anyone not planning to, but chose it. And then she changed her mind. He had already warned of all that we get married, and I told him after the Eid al-Adha say: "Feelings are not as strong, we will not get married." Then he decided to kidnap me, and stole. Approached his friends in a car when he and I were on a date - have brought to the car, they pushed inside and drove away. Old people have decided: since I met and agreed, it should remain. Then began the suit, the family agreed on a bride-price, the dowry. A few days later we got married »

2. Inna Ibragimov, 24 years

Housewife, Grozny, Chechnya

Bride-price: 20 thousand rubles, a sheep, a bag of sugar, a bag of tea.

"We were walking with a friend, we went to the bridal salon - so I called her in jest, and the young man said that trying on wedding dresses. He drove us, with him were his friends. We began to ride along the avenue. And here we are brought to a friend of her mother, and I was taken on - and umyknuli. They brought to the place where many sheep graze, called "Kashary." They arrived there only 11 hours to night, I stood among the sheep, and 2 nights I already took my mother, and at 7 am I was home again. At 9 am again come his friends, saying, Let us go into the street, there's talk - and again, I steal. Three days of family fought for me, in the end still married. In general, today dowry for the bride - an average of 10-15 thousand in the republic, but the Mufti set price - 5000. The rest - is how to negotiate. "

3. Zalina, 24 years

Housewife, Grozny, Chechnya

Bride-price: 25 thousand rubles, 21 pack of tea, a bag of sugar, a bar, a carpet. Describes the groom - Tamerlane.

"I went to accompany his sister to the station. Back on the bus was driving, and she came to the next stop. I liked immediately, and so I went and asked at random: "You are not on the Griboyedov live?" She was very surprised, said: "Yes." Right fate. We began to talk, I asked for her phone number, she took my. And after some time she called me immediately and said, "Do you remember me?" I replied: "No". Well, she hung up the phone and. And I think to myself: "What a fool, missed his happiness." Zalina But after a while again called, we agreed to meet. Year more than met, I told her many times did offer. She finally agreed. "

4. Paradise Tulaeva, 51 years

The fortune-teller, soothsayer, Cultural Worker, Grozny, Chechnya

Kalym not been (stolen bride).

"I had no dowry, because my husband stole when I was 16 years old. I had been sixth wife - every time he got married, divorced, a new exciting. Beau was. For ten years I lived with him, gave him the heat, but he would still drove a decade. Now I have a beautiful son, he was 29 years old. But my brother got married, I gave the bride-price. For the bride asked for 15 thousand rubles, three cutting fabric, gold watches and expensive woolen scarf. "

5. Natalya Simkaeva, 20 years

Housewife Ketchenery village, Kalmykia

Kalym 10 crates of vodka, boiled sheep, sheep live with a red ribbon, a dress suit for the mother and for his father, a piece of cloth to sew dresses.

"My husband works at the firehouse, where we got to know - I worked in the office. Three years have met and then decided to get married. When I was married off at once in the suit brought a box of vodka and boiled sheep. Baran need to carve without an ax, a knife, and in a special way: to the elders need to cut off the head, legs put lamb on the altar of the ancestors and the need to cut the ram so that the insides were in sheep. Then decide how much to dowry - it all depends on how much produce the bride's dowry, as a good bride. After the wedding, the morning after the wedding night, the bride has to wake up very early and make tea for the relatives of the groom, who come in the morning to visit the young. When I poured tea groom's parents, they divided my hair into two parts in a sign that now the two of us, and gave me a new name. Now I am in the family name Sahl. "

6. Bugurova Guilan, 23 years

Student Academy of Law, the village Ketchenery, Kalmykia

Kalym: 6 crates of vodka, 1 box of brandy, 1 box of champagne, 2 cut calico headscarves set, a box of chocolates, a box of biscuits, a box of bortsikami (sweet firewood), boiled sheep, sheep live with a ribbon.

"We met in the bar of Elista -" Dayan ", then another year met. Then he got married and came to live in his native village of her husband. He works here police sergeant, and I'm going to learn, and I want the court to go to work. We are Buddhists, so the morning after the wedding night, when we came to the groom's relatives, we all went to khurul.

From fabric kalymnoy I still do not sew, the whole fabric of the whole lies. Shawls too, do not wear, is stored in the closet - because they are a little old-fashioned, are only possible to tie around the neck. At the wedding of tradition, we gave the mother of the groom white trousers of calico - a symbol of praising the womb, which gave the world such a good son. She had to wear these trousers and dancing at a party, and the guests in these pants should put money. Some earn a few thousand at a wedding no stingy in this regard. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting