The latest collection of the Year 2011

Earlier, I laid out a picture of our sharov.Teper try to talk a little bit about some of them.
Gallery much like finish, I will say

On the eve of the new year was an exhibition in the Ukrainian House (more on this later). We were there the first time, so try to imagine the table richer.

Still, it was found that the stone of the Year 2012, the Year of the Dragon - specular, had it podnalech. And he, so to speak, became the basis for the final collection of the outgoing 2011.

With him, I'll start the review.

So - specular (do not think that the name comes from the word speculator or speculation. Spekulyare - a paint that is made from the stone in Italy. In general, the specular is the raw material for the production of high-strength corrosion-resistant coatings and paints).

A format of this article I want to draw attention only to its aesthetic qualities.

Blue-black color of the noble ...

and small spark

feeling as if looking into the depths of space

In my totally male stone, but as practice shows - and women are not indifferent to it.

Go ahead:

Several children volcanoes.

This silver obsidian I am personally very impressed with its unusual ash-bronze tint

And another, more than the typical Armenian obsidian with gray hair.

Stone witches, black tourmaline and Shirley in the feldspar.

Especially good in this set podstavochki. There are crystals with integer sides.

And best of all, it is absolutely Ukrainian stone

But visitors from the far north of Russia - Kola Peninsula.

For us, curiosity and rarity, but people in the know say that there ...

... At home ...

... It sprinkled the road! I wish I could get on this road

Anyway, all the time.

Go ahead.

Aegirine, hematite, feldspar. Kirovohrad region. Not the best example, but certain color it is still present.

Another, much more rare stone from the same place - cordierite.

More information - here.

We were lucky, sometimes come across quite good representatives of the mineral.

Here's one

Bright, large crystals of indigo and white, translucent quartz ...

... I personally really like.

And here's another one close to us mineral - pyrrhotite. If someone soldered pieces of gold into the black night.

Now again to the north.

Mecca yashmoobrabotki - Ural. And there is produced this beautiful and such a diverse pattern of stone.

Now again to the north.

Mecca yashmoobrabotki - Ural. And there is produced this beautiful and such a diverse pattern of stone.

Later, you will be able to compare jasper jasper north with the south.

From there he came to us and this light green piece of jade,

Not to be confused with jade, also came from those places

difficult to process and to many perceptions,

but in his own very beautiful stone.

And another fellow countryman above northerners

COIL.

And it is not banal coil, which is all become boring, and rare species of translucent - NOBLE COIL

Unfortunately, I did not try and convey the beauty of using a photo droplets failed. But take my word for it - it is really good, and podstavochki clearly shows that it transmits light, and you yourself know that this property is always attached to the stone additional color.

Go ahead?

Mongolia!

Mysterious country where there are no roads, but only a direction. And they there are many, many FLUORITE !!! And it is very beautiful!

For example - this.

Intricate weaving crystals ...

What I am telling you, you're all well and see for yourself. See,

Enjoy,

Moving on. Kazakhstan, home of my favorite

Opal :-)

And here's one of them.

Perhaps here, too, No Comments ...

A particularly good place this is clear :-)

Again to the north.

Although just south of Yekaterinburg, but as for our solar Ukraine, still north.

Wonderworks, marvel.

Stone with millions of different patterns

in the style of graphics

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting