The mysterious case of the New York subway

Today Reddit'e came next, in my opinion a very interesting post. I offer you a translation:

Dear Reddit,

I work in New York, and with me today there was a rather unusual case.
I am going, then the subway from the center of the city in the business district. Wagon train, as usual, packed with people eyeballs.
Then I smiled sneak some guy in shabby clothes.
I, of course, did not attach much importance, when, on his way out to the door of the train, this is the man gave me 50 bucks with some note.
As I opened my mouth in surprise, the man was already out of the car.
The following photos offer you the front and back sides of the very same note.

All day I was thinking about this note, but, of course, did not understand what was happening. To look like an ordinary square piece of paper measuring 3 by 3 inches, without any embossed or watermarks. Nearly the whole razchertili cells. In cells without any apparent logic for me were written letters and numbers, and in the lower ranks and even some squiggles.
Maybe I should not have it all, and then I paint spread, and it was just another New York City crazy, but I still very interested to know, can anyone on Reddit'e already faced with a similar situation. Do any of you have any ideas as to what is said in the note, even though there may be nothing at all and no.

UPD: Who came to his friend in New Jersey. I did not expect this position here because all the interest, but I see that most of the comments to the post says that it was some kind of code. Yes, this is the first of what have thought, but I guess it did not work out. Others, however, I see writing that note is 50 bucks, too, must be some kind of special. So, the only thing that I noticed her unusual because it is the number "7", which was written on the back side, but how does this compare with the note I do not understand. Sfotkatsya her phone:

In the evening, I will not be here, but closer to the night I'm sure you visit here.

The front side of the banknote slightly darkened, suddenly it also has a meaning ...

The solution to the first cipher under the cut

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting