St. Petersburg through the eyes of a tired traveler ...

It will be a bit of text, photos diluted, over - write, but since a lot of photos, you can comment as we go

fated rulers and Sun's infamous Kompashki its Oracle and Local I visit St. Pete ...

probably driving through the city at night is not suffering Russia closed its chakra and collecting along the way all the good weather brought it to Leningrad, well, actually hello Peter I in you.

Let's go ...

& gt; & gt; & gt; Prelude

due to my inability to sleep in the train, my sleepy and swollen face after 1 to 5 days of smoking in the vestibule, arrived at the appointed place

Well, of course the subway, not just underground, the deepest subway in the world

despite 1yu caught the eye of advertising (previous photo) did not sign it, and mmm is okay

with grief in half I get to the point of dislocation - Soviet hotel, now Azimut Hotel, which is right on the Fontanka embankment

a few words about the hotel ...

in principle, you can live, in spite of the repairs from the time of Soviet looks like, but I'm more sorry for the delicious dinners to satiety and Full bath, what do I do not like the shower. Hotel owners apparently Asians, respectively, and the staff and visitors in most of the countries ahead of us welcoming the sun and probably therefore constantly screwing up.
Yet what is good - the hotel 19 floors and rooms dohrenischa, so the visitors no one was watching, and I believe it is possible in one room to live at least five of us (my weekend visiting a friend and despite, the required extra 30% - nobody Nitsche not say) < br />

Well actually training have training in the morning study - evening vodka, nothing special here to describe, but in vyhi came my buddy, even from college, to visit and we are taking fotik remembering the youth decided to walk around the whole Peter 2 days

& gt; & gt; & gt; Day 1

taking into account that such long-distance walking and we did not hozheny not 18, it all starts with the admission of doping: - [

Dogs: fizya this tovarischa occasionally you meet, even on it will be possible to track the output intensity and the degree of penetration into the knowledge of a comprehensive knowledge of the universe

Well, actually the city itself

Fontanka embankment and adjacent streets ...

Higher Artillery Command School

Trinity (Izmailovsky) Cathedral

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting