Be careful, the doors are closing!

"When you walk into the subway and HEAR YOUR VOICE - beyond words, how pleasant it»

Yulia Romanova-Kutyin - the only female voice subway. Her voice sounded ads stations in Moscow. How do you imagine it?

Continued under the cut ...

"I do not always say that I have a loud and clear voice. As a child, when relatives gathered in the kitchen, I climbed on a stool and told them the verses from "Dr. Dolittle". And we played with his grandmother to the theater. We are seated on chairs toys, parents and guests. Grandmother announced that serves Artist apartment number seven Julia Romanova, and then I sang, danced and recited poetry.

When I was 12, I heard a radio announcement that is being set for the children's learning acting and speech technology. Hallways - the inscription on the door, "Union Radio". Inside, all in marble, incredible beauty.

The competition had to tell a poem to read with expression and retell the story of the newspaper "Pioneer truth". I passed the test and began to lead the All-Union Radio "Pioneer Zorka" - the morning news program. My classmates have always empathized with me, "How did you get up so early to have time to write?" And only the closest I opened a terrible secret that the "Pioneer Dawn" was recorded the day before.

As a child, going down into the subway, I heard the ad and wanted to be on the site of the lucky ones whose voices are heard. Therefore, when the All-Union Radio I offered to try himself as a speaker subway, I agreed without hesitation.

At that time I had a high pioneering voice (it was necessary to work in youth programs), and to record the subway ads he does not fit. About three months it took me to perfect manner of speaking a lower tone. Every day I have to do special exercises for the disclosure of the larynx. Finally, we started recording the routes of the Moscow Metro.

I have brought the first ever branch, we recorded announcements, moved on to the next. I tried to read everything clearly, understandably, a beautiful voice to the people in the subway was nice to hear.

For 20 years I worked announcer works with a variety of radio stations, has been leading the TV, the voice of computer games, led and lead concerts, festivals and sporting events. Still Underground - my favorite job. Here you get a great result. When you walk into the subway and hear your voice - beyond words, as it pleased. My mother is also very happy when I heard on the subway, always greets me: "Hi, Julia!»

Voice I have never learned. Only after the articles or interviews friends say, "Oh, and you, it turns out, in the subway work? And we do not know, say something like the subway. " And I say: "Be careful, the doors are closing, the next station" Pushkinskaya ". "Just like you!»

We have the most beautiful underground, it is focused on the people, everything is convenient, comfortable and beautiful. The only negative - the subway is difficult to cope with passenger traffic during rush hour. The only thing you can do is to build a new station. Then, the atmosphere in the subway will be benevolent.

I also would like to see in the Moscow subway inscription instead of "No Exit" door was written "Out near." I do not know if it's true, but there is an opinion of psychologists that the inscription "No Exit" can be one of the causes of depression and even suicide.

The wording of the technical announcements that are heard in the subway - it is very serious. Broadcasters are not entitled to change them. But it happens that citizens leave their opinions about what sounds in the subway, and we listen to it.

For example, all my life in the subway sounded phrase: "station" Vykhino. " Of course. The train goes no further, please release the cars. " And then at some point a group of people wrote us that the phrase "to release cars" will not do. Next page followed convincing arguments about why it is wrong to talk and rude. All confused the word "free." "To release the car from what? From ourselves - passengers? - Write to us. - From the report it appears that it's not a train service people, and people knowingly take place in cars. And it should be free. " At the request of the citizens, we rewrote the phrase to "Please get out of the car." Then there was another group of people who do not like the word "go." How it will end, I do not remember, but important is the fact that citizens can influence what is heard in the subway.

From all that sounds in the subway, I most like to write a poem. Just choosing poems speakers can participate. Of course, first of all would like to offer my favorite. And here I was faced with a difficulty: the poem that I love and I know by heart, absolutely not suitable for the sound in the subway. So, I would like to hear in the subway wonderful poem Nahum Korzhavina "I without you is so difficult to live" or the poem Tsvetaeva, but the subway, where noise is everywhere, and thousands of people hurry about their business, her lyrics are lost. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting