In Novgorod father fashioned for her daughter convertible

An employee of one of the Novgorod trucking companies Vitaly Streltsov brought as a gift from little daughter convertible parts of cars and different household appliances.

"It all started with the fact that about three years ago, a six year old Nastya asked to make her a car, she said -" Daddy, you're the master, do! & Quot; and I had to think about it & quot ;, - told RIA Novosti on Thursday Streltsov.

According to him, for various reasons, a "gift late, but still I took».

Work on convertible Streltsov started late last year and about six months later the car was ready.

Its length is about two meters, width - about a meter in height - about one and a half meters.

Convertible car resembles the turn of XIX and XX centuries, but does not have a prototype.

"I was not on the appearance of the car, and by minimizing costs," - said Streltsov.

Master said that "in order to collect a copy of any of the car a hundred years ago, we need not only the hands, time and desire, but also a lot of money, spare parts for old cars now there is, but it is expensive to come».

The case of Novgorod convertible roof pieces gathered from old cars, the body cut out of plywood.

"The wheels I took from the garden wheelbarrow, which, by the way, turned out to be expensive, since each of them was worth 850 rubles, a lot of parts from different vehicles - both cars and trucks, the bight - from the soul, there are parts of the washing machine, and Now rest in the studio had to order "- shows the master.

Leather Convertible Streltsov adorned with rhinestones.

"Driving a car with absolute ease," - said the craftsman.

The fuel tank of the motor, taken from an old scooter, includes only 300 grams of fuel, the speed of the convertible - 15-20 kilometers per hour.

"In order to enjoy the ride, the child more and is not necessary, in other cities on him not to go, and greater speed he does not need, in which case the adult will be able to catch up with the car running," - said Vitaly.
The machine has the number "2012 BH».

"This year the name of the city, who will ride the gig" - said Streltsov.

Convertible decorated sign VIS, made up of the initials of its creator.

In memory of famous cars from the "Golden Calf" the car was nicknamed "wildebeest».

"Spare me the gig cost about 35 thousand, I have already offered to sell the car for 70 thousand, but it is - not for sale", - said the master.

According Streltsov, used cars for him - this is a profession and a hobby.

Houses had a collection of about a thousand models of cars.

"Convertible became my first such machine, whether the latter - do not know" - said craftsman.
taken here

Last

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting