A trip to Mexico (for the money)

I would like to share their impressions about the trip to Mexico.
This post will focus on two themes: the first - the trip itself and recreation, the second - an event that we, my wife and I have encountered in the process of the stay and the hotel.
Will 120 photos and some text.

The ride itself was organized in May month. Direction selection was not easy because of the weather in a particular place in our ball. As a result, Mexico has been chosen, despite the fact that at the end of May - beginning of June there is the rainy season begins. The whole trip has been prepared by our good friend who works in a travel agency in Krasnodar, while we are living close to the Arctic Circle. However, it did not cause any difficulties with registration.

So the departure from the DMD onto B-747. In the absence of a normal internet laziness we have registered online and we got seats in the rear of the plane, but in a series of three seats together we settled quite comfortably. Flight Moscow - Cancun promises to be long - 12 hours. Despite a fact that preparations for it at Duty Free is successful, the prepared and has not been printed.

Hop on the transatlantic route was quite fun, the weather contributed to - almost all over the track and the ground was no cloudiness was perfectly clear.
Number 001

When approaching the Cancun, we flew in a fairly dense cloud, the plane shakes very noticeable. On landing he showed a heavy downpour, which made me think that the rainy season started with our arrival time. The mood somehow fell. I have been looking for a tour operator, and it was already going to take a taxi.
I must say that at this moment I experienced the first shock of the country. The fact is that to us on several occasions approached and treated people with offers of help, the question of what happened: We about 40 minutes rushed by the arrivals terminal and adjacent territory in the search meets a man with a cherished sign and apparently pretty namozolil their eyes. As a result, I almost gave up and decided to resort to the help, I thought, remembering our fish is from the airports and train stations, scams that with me sderut 10 times the price. However, people listen to me in English, quickly began to make a fuss and to communicate with their counterparts in Spanish that I was introduced to a screeching halt at all (and I saw a picture: tala men and women on the side of the road). However, he eventually pointed us in the direction of searches on that we parted.

Arriving at the hotel after dark, were settled. Here, too, it was not without mishap, which was the fault of my English. I took the room double bad for a room with a double bed ... changed without any problems as a result of:
Number 002

The next day become acquainted with the surroundings - the weather brings sadness ...
Number 003

Number 004

Number 005

The very next day went on a tour
Number 006

The goal:
Number 010

Weather improved:
Number 015

The second time I was shocked when I returned the lost card Visa. Call from the reception asked the name, was invited to come pick up the card. O_o.

It is often seen pictures of weddings. This is a support group of the bride.
Number 018
Very often, the bride and groom were a match for.

In the evening promenade.
Number 022

Souvenir
Number 025

Close-up
Number 026

Inside the hotel
Number 029

The first part is finished. That's the second part:
... I had strolled pereschelknut lens:
Number 031

This blonde was evacuated. With davachkoy became hysterical.
Number 034

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting