As I was shooting video

I'll tell you how to shoot video on the camera will be 13 ph and one video, please do not break.
So the third day I decided to shoot the video clip for one bourgeois competition, you need to remove a parody of the movie, so immediately began to reflect on what kin choose. As a result, the choice fell on Leon that uncle about the killer.
Well, if the film is selected, it is necessary to remove the blasphemy. As there normally do, to begin the storyboard, drawing - in the hands of those coordinates, but oh well, deal.
Drew, looked full of pride in his pants, but not the time to succumb to emotions! What's more, oh yes, the actors, in the absence of the budget, it was decided to strangers do not take!

The next step was the props, the biggest problem turned round, their mother, glasses

The next phase - the actual shoot, there is nothing other than the camera, canon 550y.
Then one by one, to the Canon 550mu necessarily need bitching lens!
I have even two, again and again, canon 50 1, 8 and second sigma January 30, 4

Still need a tripod, so the effects of lifestyle is not affected in the picture, too, there are two, large and small, respectively, about 30 bucks for both of

Further, the autofocus for wimps! We like Fellini, by hand and to better you see the granddaughter, need about such a device.

Schaub Vyufaynder it is attached to the camera body means having its own magnetic field, simply put a magnet derzhitstso 15 bucks
Still not prevent the memory card is at least 6th grade, well my 10th I'm a serious guy.

In posture thinker I came to the conclusion that one scene is indoors, so it is necessary to shine a flashlight in litstso! For the world, we need the rack, crap which screwed the lamp, do not know how it is called, well, yourself lamp, about 35 bucks for all

And in order to record the sound, we need a microphone, I become predictable, I have them, too, two zaebaty aimed RodeVideoMic, the truth is a little outdated, and some sort of Chinese radio loop, a loop for 20 bucks, but Rode pricey, about 170

That's how it all looks terribly assembly photo on sneakers understand why

Everything is ready, you can start, you can create! Run through the list:
1. Storyboard
2. Props
3. Fotik
4. Pribluda to fotikom
5. ??????????
6. PROFIT
7. My fury

Photos from the filming process, unfortunately not, talk to Kratz:
 - Come on! Shit! Not so, there was a different!
 - Yes, fuck! Not in focus fucking, come again!
 - Shit, I have seen in the fucking mirror glasses again!
 - Shit! I sat in the oil!
And so, the shooting is over, the next stage - installation, although you ought to vyebnutsya, so the next stage- postproduction!
To start Adobe After Effects, do everyone there a slowdown, speedup, color, etc. etc.

Dopilivat all in Sony Vegas

Posted in [mergetime] 1353272351 [/ mergetime]
Click on the render, rejoice!

And an amulet against the cons, I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting