How to live the Russian adopters

Post 12 photos
There was an ugly history. On Tuesday, the TV channel "Russia" has entered the program "Special Correspondent" great and terrible Arkady Mamontov. The program was called "Mama America" ​​and talked about the problems of adoption of Russian orphans. Trying to answer the question about the difficulties faced by adoptive children in Russia, the editors of the program called the studio with many children's mother Anastasia Lenivtsevu. Anastasia their children two and three and her husband Ilya adopted. Anastasia and Ilya live in the Sverdlovsk region, in the city of Kamensk-Uralsky.

In principle, nothing Anastasia in the air and did not say. She did not complain, did not ask for money, not the governor scolded. She just said that the guardianship periodically threatened to take away her children, and instead support from the state she feels at best, indifference. Her triplets raspihali two different kindergartens in various parts of the city. She tried to get an appointment with the head of the region, to tell him that we have to double and triple in this sense does not legally protected (twins, for example, even in the army do not share, and in the kindergarten - here, please). But before it reached the governor failed.

The rest of the participants of the program she said. Children's ombudsman Pavel Astakhov threatened to deal with the tutorship in the Sverdlovsk region, which do not help Anastasia and Arkady Mamontov so menacingly uttered the phrase "Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region, look!", That here even the most courageous of the governor would hamstring shaking.

How should develop in a more or less normal world? The next morning, after the program Anastasia Lenivtsevu invited to the reception to the governor, who listens to it, and one phone call solves the problem with the guardianship.

What happens in reality, in the Sverdlovsk region? Anastasia Lenivtsevoy nobody calls. It will not invite. Instead, the next day after the release of the program in several media, the editors of which sometimes go to the "flying detachment" in the administration of the governor, the materials appear in the genre of "investigative journalism." Synchronously. It turns out that Anastasia Lenivtseva - not just a mother of many children! It turns out that she has problems with the law. It has deprived their children share the apartment. She earned a lot of money of adopted children. She "Mercedes". She bought a house in the exclusive village. In general, this lady seems to have turned into a profitable business adoption. And he dares something to complain about federal channel ...

Even went so far as to call Anastasia Lenivtsevu political project. Ostensibly it (and driver Alexander Misharin Dmitry Cherkasov) engage the enemy Governor Kuyvasheva to the governor as soon as possible Kuyvashev left his post.

We went to see this woman, who one could frighten the entire administration of the governor.

Now I stop ernichat and speak absolutely seriously.

She is really a house in the cottage "Beavers". Spacious house, but it is perhaps the only dignity. No columns, no fountains, no stairs made of mahogany. Very modest repairs inside (sometimes unfinished). "As in any home, where a lot of small children, any horizontal surface is a wardrobe" - laughing Anastasia Lenivtseva, opening the door for us. The presence of children is really felt everywhere: three high chair at the table, jars of baby food, toys scattered on the floor, under the stairs a fleet of toy cars. The children themselves - immediately. As we speak, two seniors, families, look after foster triplets. Apparently, when the children in the family more than three, they somehow organize themselves.

- Here is our orphan house, which I have, fraud, built on their children - smiles bitterly heroine revelatory materials. On a table in her folder huge issue - the history of correspondence with the authorities and the Ministry of Social Welfare custody. Anastasia - a lawyer in hospital in the city of Kamensk-Uralsky. It keeps all the papers, deftly fishes from a stack of letters to officials and sarcastically commented on them.

To start Anastasia conducts educational program. She draws me to a table showing how much money you can get, adopt a child. Frequenter of online forums of young parents, she was well-versed in all payments, benefits and allowances. She explains to me the difference between adoption and foster care and adoptive family. It tells how many children get to school meals, and how much - as compensation for travel expenses. Together we multiply, add and calculate the amount. How much money she received from the state as a mother of three adopted children. It turns out - 165 thousand rubles.

- Great enriched, right?

Triplets - Faith, Hope and Love - she and her husband took out a specialized orphanage in Serowe. In the year and a half the girl could not walk. They did not have teeth. No one wanted to take. Lenivtsevy saw the girls and decided that from now on their family of four will turn into a family of seven. I ask her why she did it. Nastya could not explain. She tries to say something about the smell, about what you feel when the child presses to itself, but then gives up: "It's impossible to explain. This is a very feminine feeling ».

- Few people know what is facing the man who took the child from the orphanage, - says Nastya, when children go upstairs. - You know, the state money is not as important as psychological help. For untrained person can simply frightened. Well, for example, they are shaken. I do not know what it is? They hugged themselves and begin to sway. It may seem scary. One of the girls we absorbable his arm almost to the bone. But that's nothing. They're just from the orphanage. I know a man, he's fifty years old. He, too, children's home. When he is bad, he still hugging himself and begins to sway. What I mean is that we often people just take the child, and then to refuse to fear from him. They think that they have an abnormal child. No it does not explain anything. When you took the child, the state is becoming the same, it does not help you. That's what I was trying to say.

Lenivtsevyh essence clashes with the state - the fate of the one-room apartment in Yekaterinburg, which they bought using public certificates. The area of ​​the apartment - about 50 meters, living space - 18 meters. In five children. They bought this apartment to immediately sell it and pay off part of the mortgage for a spacious house in which we find ourselves. However, it turned out that the apartment can not be sold until the children grow up. And the law does not forbid it, says Anastasia. Just the guardianship must collect a special commission and to consider her case in a special manner. In other regions, such decisions were made. But here, no one wants to bother.

- In a similar situation many families - says Nastya. - I bought a spacious house for children. Here, each of them has its own bathroom. Here they have a yard, where they can walk and play. Sandpit, swing, summer terrace. I want to pay for this house, bought with the money by selling the state apartment. But the state tells me: no, you can not. You broke their housing rights. Let's take the bank you have a house, and you will go with her five children in a one-room apartment, where they have to sleep in the three-story bunks. So whether it would be better for them ?!

I omit a lot of legal details, which stuffs me Nastya, while we drink coffee. She seems to have a really good lawyer, and I'm sure he is right. And most importantly, on her side of common sense. That's just the guardianship is not allowed to sell her to the ill-fated apartment and pay off part of your mortgage. She gave them to court and just on Friday, a meeting was to take place, but the children are sick, and now hearing will be moved to a different number.

- When I come into the care of, I say, for your children, we have children looked after at home - sigh Nastya. - Here you take away the house and the children pick!

It is not just a mother of many children. Her reason to care not only own problems. Nastya for several years tells about his family in a separate branch of the popular family forum «U-mama», and this story has caused many other parents decide to adopt. Hearing her premature triplets become full of children, we dare to take readers from orphanages for disabled children or children who were considered mentally disabled.

- Do you know why a child in an orphanage can recognize mentally handicapped? - Nastya asks. - Because before him put the sugar bowl, and he can not say it's a sugar bowl. What do you think, why not? Because sugar bowls, he had never seen in my life. At the orphanage they simply do not. Children from the orphanage, and sometimes do not know what the sugar.

When she learned that children triplets have no legal status, she tried to come up with this problem at the reception to the governor, but could not do it. She offered to consider tax breaks for large families, but received replies. She argued with deputies regarding the provision of land for individual housing construction.

- Sergei Tchepikov I said, if in turn, the site you get through seventy-three, whether that year. I say hey, Chepikov! I do not you! I do not run on skis. I do not live so much! - She did almost all the time joking, not only of officials, but also the over itself.

But it is now, when Nastya already recovered. While many children's mother is distracted by the phone ("Yes. I just do not see it. Do not read" - apparently, about the publication on the Internet), her husband Ilya said: "Yesterday, when these articles began to appear, she's just confused. I do not know what to do. I could not sleep until two in the morning. "

It is very important that the whole thing happened in the context of talking about "antimagnistkom law." After all, what happened? We were told all the more we do not give children the Americans. But at the same time we are trying to do so that we have as little orphans. What do I need to do? To promote adoption as much as possible to talk about successful examples of families where children have taken from the children's home. And here, in the Sverdlovsk region there is a real success story. Full successful family, and two of their children, earn a normal, active lifestyle, decided to quite a feat, and was adopted - not a child - triplets! Literally saved the lives of three people who gave them to a normal life, gave childhood escape from the hell.

They tried to create all the conditions of these children. We rallied and bought a house, so that every child had their own room. We hired a babysitter to help. We provide them with the best clothes, food, medicines. At the same time, they do not believe zhiruyut. ("Mercedes" Nastia really is. But it is very simple and not new "Mercedes." And she bought it long before the adoption of children).

The main thing - the children loved it. They are trying to return them to poor health ("The first year I sold a sheepskin coat, and her husband - a" fourteenth "and we have taken the children for a month at sea in Turkey, because it is for them the best medicine" - says Anastasia). At the same time they are also very caring parents: they go to the chain of command, offer solutions, share experiences with other parents.

In an amicable way, the government would have to show all the other family Lenivtsevyh as an example which should be equal. When we have ten thousand Lenivtsevyh, we will solve the problem of orphans. And what do the authorities instead? They inserted a family Lenivtsevyh spoke in the wheel. Turn a small bureaucratic problems into a tragedy for this family. And when Nastia dares to hint about it on television all over the country, it falls upon all the power of information and punitive machine the Sverdlovsk Governor. "I do not know why they do it - Ilya shrugs. - I think that when someone was summoned to Moscow and asked for all of this, he could say: yes you, she's just kind of a fraud ».

It seems to be the case when you need to apply directly to the governor. Dear Evgeny Vladimirovich! There is still a chance to rectify this situation. Turning a problem into an opportunity. Let's pretend that the rash reaction of your PR - it is their own stupidity. After all, your enemies will indeed be tempted to raise Anastasia Lenivtsevu the flag and declare that the governor Kuyvashev war with many children. Do not make this mistake. This is the case when nobody wants to play politics, you just have to help good people watching and a good thing - to raise their children. If you do not believe a word, get a half-hour, meet with Nastya Lenivtsevoy, take a trip to visit her, talk to her children. The solution to all the problems of the family is your one phone call to the administration of Kamensk-Uralsky.

© znak.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting