Look at the eyes of the snow trucker.

I am a trucker. The representative of the profession in a heap of troubles guilty inhabitants of Moscow and other large cities, mainly "European" part of our vast country. Residents of cities farther to the east / north / east of the Urals are dalnoboev somewhat differently. For these heavy-often the only affordable form of commodity-transport communication (as happened in Russia - sold to the capital cheaply bought from the capital of the same, but expensive).

At the writing of this document and literary opus pushed me hot discussion posts "Hell Ring" and others of this kind. Separately, I would say that the first post I read on Yap was eritrotsyty Reservoir: long-range coverage

As drivers Fur unchanging enemy of peace officer, GIBDDshniki, employee traffic police, road workers. That we get to sit in official Kruzak and go to the place of traffic jams in order to report on the feverish activity of raskhlebyvaniyu brew cereal and chided us, uncouth imbeciles to "summer tires". That we do not give work properly gaytsam, creating traffic jams on level ground and a chipper to lapping peacefully riding on the side of citizens. That we are deprived of the rights of the overload on the driving axle to 200kg, with a total weight of 10 tons of cargo in (load capacity per axle 9t), passing the magic scales in Naberezhnye Chelny. Certainly, it is we are destroying the roads that have worked so hard and perseverance literally built every year anew.
The question arises, not whether we forbid wagon ??? Why the heck they want if them so much harm? Let all the rides ... the train! Well, or plane.

The main theme of the last few days, probably jams on the Ring Road, formed the fault brazenly embarked on climbs trucks. Earlier, Minister of Transport has already given the command to go to all of the gloom to put on winter tires, but the trouble - and so it is winter. There is not, there are quite quite winter, but set it on a special technique for working in extreme conditions and its installation in the main tractors (yes, trunk - tractors intended for road covered with asphalt, as well as conventional cars ) can not be prohibited by the manufacturer, as well as common sense. Returning to use the vast majority of trucks (in most countries, including in our country and in Scandinavia) rubber - it is marked M & S - which means mud and snow. Some owners are changing the tires in the summer to less toothy, but most use it year-round. Probably because when the snow on the roads of Russia in the summer and becomes a rarity, it really dirt is constantly present. Very pleased with the reaction of our deeply respected, certainly professional in his difficult task, Transport Minister Rogozin on his own words when he said that he had peed in his ears deceived himself Medvedev, proposing outright nonsense. In his Twitter account, he wrote, "for particularly clever winter tires is fitting snow chains." Like this. For particularly clever one and the same. It turns.

The presence of these chains probably still is introduced as a must-have accessory trucks, that's just one problem, the use of these circuits the circuit itself, as well as the tire to which it is worn (given that the need for a chain of logic, Minister of Transport and online drivers will appear oh how often - at least 5-10 times in the 1500 km run - to St. Petersburg and back) becomes consumables. And oh, how these consumables are not cheap. Chain - of 10,000, the average quality of the tire by 18,000, a tire wheel of 2000. And 14 years, each van will also pay for every kilometer. So, gradually, we come to the next aspect - economic.

We'll start probably from a distance, since the year 2008 to about this year (on personal observations, no official statistics on this point and is not expected - it is not profitable to many) accounts for the peak payments kilometer run to the end of the carrier (for the owner of the vehicle). Until now, so-called "rate" is not only not increased but rather decreased, I think about 10%, can not be said about the associated transportation costs. It includes the price of fuel, spare parts, rubber, depreciation and transport food in the end. As a trivial example - normal tires in 2008 was worth 10-11000r., A liter of diesel fuel 22p against the current 30-32. What is the reason for the increase in prices for all ... but not for me to decide, I certainly would like to share my reflections, but this argument will be a dilettante, and therefore boring and uninformative. Reducing the payment for the carriage due in most part to two factors - lack of control of the market and frank dumping by the giant major carriers, for example «DL trans» - or easier - "business line" belonging casually MedvePutnyam. How medium and small (read: private) carriers compete fairly with the monster, who in 2008 just brought down the transportation market, and from 2010 to 2012 was able to build a RC (distribution centers) in all major cities across the country from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok, to equip transport - brand new Mercedes, Volvo and Scania 50-100 pieces on Pu? Perhaps this question could be answered antimonopoly service ... If it were not the owners' office ».
Currently the minimum economically justified price of one kilometer run Lorry (with canopy 20ki) 36-38 rubles. This is a minimal profit. DL trans can afford to go for 25-27 rubles, taking into account the "infusion". With a profit of 50 kopeekkilometr.

Naturally, the problem of the Negro sheriff Do not worry, it should not disturb the simple inhabitant. It is frustrating to need to tightly to eat, live in warmth, ride on the open road. But there is one thing - all of this illustrates the focus of efforts to improve the living standards of our citizens. I have never heard the official said in an interview - my office has worked badly. My roadster and brought out to the track late in the day (for example). Why are all nod in the extreme, and nod awkwardly, without the banal justify his words. Why are our main freighter did not say - I'm not a professional in his field, breccia garbage, sorry, corrected. Instead, he "tweeted" the most intelligent, but the network appeared strange article from the keyboard Rambo using professional pictures taken "on the occasion", "passing", with engineering constructions Moscow. Articles that describes careless Truckers on summer tires and panamkah. I would gladly honored why cleaning machines goes to the Moscow Ring Road in the snow with their knives and included, but raised brushes. It is even possible with the same professional photo. It would have been glad to hear the simple answer and a simple question.
Why not clean?
Why every year clean worse, although more technology?
Why at the helm less pro?
Think about it and you when leaving the evening AshanaMetroZolotogo Babylon and so forth, on what was brought to the shopping center of your purchase, and why you are sitting in your car, be sure to get stuck in traffic.

Threat
Never. Never. Total winter trips and epic states (standing in many places, including near Volgograd in 2012 for Ufa, M3, M5, M7, M10, and a pile of "radialok") I have not seen field kitchens, which many states. Never, no I did not offer free products. We never brought fuel. All I know about it - from the news of the first channel.

But I have seen diesel fuel - 10 liters in 1000.
200 pack of cigarettes.
Grilled chicken 1,000.
Baklaga 5 liters of water 300r.
Drunken GIBDDshniki that all together froze in his seven under Volgoradom.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting