How zloychelovek bathroom repaired!

Revenge is sweet =) Who's what, and I'm about ... punch! Finally, I take revenge on all their neighbors.
They say my solo betonodroblennee heard even in the house next door =)

But it's hard, especially the back. Then suddenly comes to the aid of an athletic strap belt.
Now do not know how to work without.
Just a mandatory thing for any heavy physical work.

Anyway ... I want to believe, the most difficult stage behind - major demolition and removal of all built with the scoop. And hurray - wall anymore. Sometimes it seems that the bath is huge =)

21 photos via zloychelovek

2. there is already laundered whitewashing, sanded paint and worth the upgrade bath.
bought blocks to seal the walls. old plaster partition just fell apart in his hands (

bath decided not to change: expensive and difficult to dismantle.
pipe the same old look tolerably well =) I hope more will live.
at the very least have a plan for rapid replacement

3. There are two doors. the problem of the wall that she Z shaped and it weighs a mezzanine, which I do not want to lose

4. mastered a new profession. horizon turned out perfect, but there is a small misalignment in the vertical (

5. Now is the horror and the question on the floor screed is still a difference between 4 cm and a hole in the middle.
Pour all liquid floor or lift gently tie that would not uproot the bath and the wall?

somehow have otkovyryat small penis on the riser hot water, and then sooner or later planted a eye on him ...

Well ventilation and of course we have student record)) sharashit with great force and inside!

and holidays end, and did not notice the holidays ((

6. The repair work smoothly intervened and everything came to a halt, it is necessary in the evening moonlight.
smear plaster breathe pylischa respirators.
I have 2 times sharahnulo shock the first time so that the old scars on his arm "Update" as if it for a month.

few times a day I want to hit the ceiling and drop everything, and to throw out the window. perhaps it is the most difficult time of repair.
but now outlines of walls and sometimes slips hope. first even want to print and hang it in the bathroom picture "to fuck you goof," but not fused))

discovered a new material - "micro-cement" google, interesting thing. already regret purchasing granite, not them.

under the cut a few pictures of the process. and on the first stage of the most sinister, all blood and ketchup :)

7. pisyuny with hot riser cut, but at this price, I still poorly)) and ventilation and not repaired ...
photo on the first approach to plastering walls

8 and the second approach.
then I realize that I forgot to conclude a second outlet (for washing machine), and the entire length of the wire is already connected and roll on the floor under the cement. picks open the plaster and the incredible efforts clings all three strands of the new wire to the main

9. Here is all very nice, but hard plaster dries (laid ventilation, which now has a new, almost finished, a window). uncovered an old fan, no wonder so many years, he has held a place)

10. The near-final touch on the walls and ceiling - my favorite textured plaster.
premises immediately rose and brightened :)

Further we weary days of waiting, and when dry waterproofing, the output will probably put the mosaic and it is here that I ochkuyu)))

11. useful (interesting?) Observations:
1. creatine. Here is an essential item to be repaired. a couple of hours standing cancer and mixing solutions starts to hurt not only back, but everything else. and no power will not help.
and here: peak fatigue postponed for a few hours, increased strength and endurance, the day has rested, not broken.
I just advise even during repair rate cut. Chemistry - our all)

2. communicate with our dezom and documents, it appears they provide all repair and finishing work, and for sooooo little money. very tempting. someone tried to such work?

3. carefully read the instructions. it is right in the store on the hand marker to write. everywhere there are nuances, incompatibility, and a lot more then. it is better to study when buying or before than to bite your elbows

12. The first feil
Start with a small opening. I learned that the room can be sealed even a special cement.
but he needs to dry for a week, I can not afford.
because waiting for 2 days and it is filled with liquid (very liquid so the floor), in the hope that it does not flow away into the bath to the neighbors =)
hole under the toilet for a long time trying to zaleplivat, but turned out to be the best one for disposable shoe covers and rubber-expander - fast and tight.

the next day after pouring the floor early in the morning to jump from bell on the door.
heart goes to the heel - screed leaked to the neighbors and froze them on the walls =)

but was a false alarm, and Feil, I myself did, but more on that below ...
screed same - the first beautiful that appeared in my bathroom. though so leave all

13. suddenly seals mentally lie. sleepy such ^ ^

14. Well, once we have a digression, I'll write more about the bureaucracy and in Ostankino.
this is my way one day when I was producing I needed a piece of paper

15. aaaaa aaaaaaa 111
!!!!! Mosaic =)
separate from the title song to the post.
Cat said that putting a mosaic is easy and pleasant. Well, that's fucking not easy and not at all pleased!
though at first I was quite excited about =) almost throws it on the wall with a spatula (first row).
in general this is the first something smooth that I fit the wall from corner to corner, and the idea still not aligned right angles to the wall now no longer seems so brilliant. what's the level? with such walls do not help - I freaked and started to put as put ... maybe I'll be a long time to regret it ...
it then I thought of that mosaic can be cut into strips and lossless align them already. ... but afterward we all smart (now I can do everything.

hereinafter the same in kkkooottt confided that overwrite mosaic hand will fall off even experienced onanist. Needless to say, that was completely overwrite it simply, is that the leaching of excess grout had to work hard, but it's the little things.
the main thing that scares me is not now engages in general not visible, but one vertical row of light obtained without inclusions that before grouting did not know was

16. And I found in the wall of Asylum! which otkaluplivalas fingernail. natural fortress walls is not added. maybe I can be like a Hollywood blockbuster smash a man a couple of walls

17. but almost final, nipped kind of mosaic. even with the ceiling and the walls are painted. Wall and communication I have yellow. turned out very sunny. especially given the fact that for the first layer, we sifted through the toner and it was sunny in the nuthouse. Then all fixed course, and later had the idea to make 2-pack in color with shades of other colors, but it later ... maybe.
all colors and failed to pass, but it turned out it was "sunny", I want to smile and straight to substitute itself rays. then try to take a picture with a normal color

18. Well, it would seem everything is ready, but plugging plumbing, I left for some reason last.
It all started well - imbedded in cement toilet happened to pull out (promised that have split), new surrendered).
adapter into drains entirely too long and had to be cut, shortened, and then glue the adapter handmade =) as a result I buy a thing that thought does not exist: the adapter without any corrugations, which is completely hidden in the pipe and the toilet can be placed back to back. it would seem that's it - that's it! but then do not fit the shelf (had to put ordinary shortened, which also began to flow. ok, somehow sealed.

Well, there is also the color shift. granite tiles on the floor and mosaic on the wall is actually a cross between the two colors

19. but now the problem is with the mixer in the bathroom. knew it would be fun - called private master that day and pieces of 6 attempts failed to eliminate leaks between the eccentric and the pipe. at some point, he (like I used to) freaked and refused to work =)
had to put the piston through the dispatcher. tomorrow morning will come again. I am afraid as would not have a wall picks open and lay new pipes ... I was planning to do this until 7 years after the repair ...

and the consequences of the explosion of the lamp. have not been able to collect all the pieces, some even under the paint appeared on memory ..) do now everything is quite beautiful. left mixer this unfortunate set

20. Well, that seems to be all about a general view, there were little things. well as fines) door, which while not really want to put and a large mirror on the wall, under the lamp.

21. The light I have laid more than you need, because had a pair of unborn lamps cut, the good type of finish allows to do it safely (another plus textured walls). instead of the fan until the plug, and so cold. and another to the left of the red light bulbs vicit simple cartridge and a separate switch, it is also necessary to be priladit lamp - will be a night light for going to the toilet, so as not to blind and night vision is not lost ...

Truncated!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting