Protection of psychotronic weapons found !!!

All material is subjected to the effects of psychotronic weapons.
Protection of psychotronic weapons found !!!
This - shielded room komnata.Tochnee foil. Foil layers should be 3
1 layer protects the body.
2 d- protection mind
3 d- defense Spirit
After gluing one layer you will no longer get hit with electricity, there will be feeling.
After pasting 2go- your thoughts cease to hear and intermeddle in their psi-operators., Will also be difficult to hear the voice of psiopa.
You will no longer be spoken about everything. It is assumed that after pasting 3-go-
stop impact on your Spirit completely.

Pasting is performed in protective clothing. You can roll up the foil and tie her anything, but she is torn. I zamatyvayut in oilcloth made under folgu- (they do not break)
Layers must be 3.On pasting one layer takes about 4-7 days. It is necessary to consistently okleit 1steny, 2potolok, 3okno, 4dver, close 5pol. Ie you get a cube foil. The shiny side is glued to the wall. Glued wide (5.6 cm) tape (tape) or PVA glue. I paste over the wall with tape three times, and ceiling-1 layer with white glue, subsequent layered tape. Can be glued to the ceiling as follows: cut foil A3 and pasting pieces (1st layer- PVA glue, 2 and 3 -skotchem. (Ceiling I had pasted wallpaper, not whitewash. Perhaps in the case of whitewash, you can stick to the foil and stick the newspaper newspaper .)
Ie, the first layer is glued with white glue or tape, and Second- and last package only tape
To paste over the wall behind shkafami- I glued paper size slightly larger cabinet ... They pasted foil (PVA glue). Then he slipped from the top (side) the whole layer of newspaper., Top reinforced with tape. And also 3 times or once-3 layer on the paper.
Glue needed overlap (not back to back). Each layer is glued to the previous-1-2 cm. Layer 2 not pasted seams 1st. And like in the middle. (This prevents holes in the seams.
On 1 layer uhodit1 rolls 30 foil, February 10 wide adhesive tape (100 m.) February 3 PVA glue.
One layer costs about 300-350 USD, in whole room- 900-1050 UAH This is about 3600-4200 rubles.
Holes, even in 1 mm zadelyvat- just need to stick the patch foil (adhesive tape.) - Beam passes.
And must be sealed and the window frame, but so that the window can be opened (after the radiation passes wooden frames)

Paul. Exposure may be through the floor. First of all it is necessary to protect the place of sleep. Under the bed can put a newspaper, which is labeled foil.
Just as I do not know, the floor I live on the ground floor, basement beneath us (earth) So be creative. Probably easier to put newspapers pasted foil under carpets. Mozhet rubber mats.

When you create a room, the impact can strengthen, because they realize that the foil will prevent them affect you. Put on protective clothing and keep glue. Must be fully stick at least the first layer. Then it will be easier.
Fully protect only 3 layers

Advantages

You'll save your life. You will no longer get hit with electricity and microwave. You can live without a vote. Your thoughts will cease to hear. The belief that soon death or desire to end life samoubiystvom- disappear. You will cease to be a zombie.
They affect the house, then the house and need to be protected.

Disadvantages.

1 However, these benefits apply only to one room of the entire apartment into another room incl bathroom and toilet you can lie in wait and strike. 2B this room will not be light, will always have to include svet.3 If you rabotaete- is not a complete vyhod.4 desirable to live near relatives lyudi.kotorye can go to buy your products, since you do not ulitse- reserved.

In vsyaom case you will not be screaming in pain every day.
Pain will be no more!

It is worth to spend 2-3 weeks in order to protect itself from shocks and suggestions FOREVER !!!

I would highly recommend tem.kogo plagued create a room. Rather it should be to create suffering, but to predict what they will do with you is impossible, so I suggest to create it in advance. Then just do not have the energy.
Even if there are no strikes, you'll be able to protect themselves in a room of the votes and suggestions (zombie)
Later I read praise shielded room. Shielded room are known and are of radioprotective material. But perhaps it can afford a few of us. And ethane from folgi- are cheap. If it is impossible to paste over samomu- may be asked to help a friend or call builders
If you are in a mode of torture and cries out in pain, or say 24 hours a day, if you turn into zombies and you make illogical postupki- immediately begin to create a shielded room. Just be sure to put protective clothing.
Covered with a room you need to be grounded. For this we need to scratch rasp pipe heating up the metal, then wrap the wiring foil and place the cleaned primotat harness thread to the metal. The second end of the harness to stick to the wall of the foil tape.

Even after pasting the room, you should wear protective clothing. As the saying goes, "better safe than sorry»
This is due to the fact that when pasting could stay neokleenye place (behind cupboards for example), and holes up to 1 mm and 2takzhe that you will go into another room and you can forget to wear protective clothing.
Beam can pass into holes as small as 1mm

What can save this room- own example
About 1, 5 months I was kept in a mode of torture-beating power about 50 times a day, the rest of the time I was forced to speak. Protective clothing saved weak (electricity enters the body by 3 cm) I am prepared to die. I accidentally flashed the idea of ​​this room, and I started to build it up. After gluing the first layer I stopped to get hit with electricity !!! I will continue to create. After second- I stopped talking and he began to catch my thoughts are with difficulty. Now I'm doing the third.

The idea of ​​the room the foil came to me by accident. If protects clothing from foil, is it possible to increase the area and do not clothes and room foil ?!

Anyone who act on psychotronic oruzhiem- HIGHLY recommend !!!

For a week of work protected by psychotronic weapons forever. & Quot; title = «How to paste:

Pasting is performed in protective clothing. You can roll up the foil and tie her anything, but she is torn. I zamatyvayut in oilcloth made under folgu- (they do not break)
Layers must be 3.On pasting one layer takes about 4-7 days. It is necessary to consistently okleit 1steny, 2potolok, 3okno, 4dver, close 5pol. Ie you get a cube foil. The shiny side is glued to the wall. Glued wide (5.6 cm) tape (tape) or PVA glue. I paste over the wall with tape three times, and ceiling-1 layer with white glue, subsequent layered tape. Can be glued to the ceiling as follows: cut foil A3 and pasting pieces (1st layer- PVA glue, 2 and 3 -skotchem. (Ceiling I had pasted wallpaper, not whitewash. Perhaps in the case of whitewash, you can stick to the foil and stick the newspaper newspaper .)
Ie, the first layer is glued with white glue or tape, and Second- and last package only tape
To paste over the wall behind shkafami- I glued paper size slightly larger cabinet ... They pasted foil (PVA glue). Then he slipped from the top (side) the whole layer of newspaper., Top reinforced with tape. And also 3 times or once-3 layer on the paper.
Glue needed overlap (not back to back). Each layer is glued to the previous-1-2 cm. Layer 2 not pasted seams 1st. And like in the middle. (This prevents holes in the seams.
On 1 layer uhodit1 rolls 30 foil, February 10 wide adhesive tape (100 m.) February 3 PVA glue.
One layer costs about 300-350 USD, in whole room- 900-1050 UAH This is about 3600-4200 rubles.
Holes, even in 1 mm zadelyvat- just need to stick the patch foil (adhesive tape.) - Beam passes.
And must be sealed and the window frame, but so that the window can be opened (after the radiation passes wooden frames)

Paul. Exposure may be through the floor. First of all it is necessary to protect the place of sleep. Under the bed can put a newspaper, which is labeled foil.
Just as I do not know, the floor I live on the ground floor, basement beneath us (earth) So be creative. Probably easier to put newspapers pasted foil under carpets. Mozhet rubber mats.

When you create a room, the impact can strengthen, because they realize that the foil will prevent them affect you. Put on protective clothing and keep glue. Must be fully stick at least the first layer. Then it will be easier.
Fully protect only 3 layers

Advantages

You'll save your life. You will no longer get hit with electricity and microwave. You can live without a vote. Your thoughts will cease to hear. The belief that soon death or desire to end life samoubiystvom- disappear. You will cease to be a zombie.
They affect the house, then the house and need to be protected.

Disadvantages.

1 However, these benefits apply only to one room of the entire apartment into another room incl bathroom and toilet you can lie in wait and strike. 2B this room will not be light, will always have to include svet.3 If you rabotaete- is not a complete vyhod.4 desirable to live near relatives lyudi.kotorye can go to buy your products, since you do not ulitse- reserved.

In vsyaom case you will not be screaming in pain every day.
Pain will be no more!

It is worth to spend 2-3 weeks in order to protect itself from shocks and suggestions FOREVER !!!

I would highly recommend tem.kogo plagued create a room. Rather it should be to create suffering, but to predict what they will do with you is impossible, so I suggest to create it in advance. Then just do not have the energy.
Even if there are no strikes, you'll be able to protect themselves in a room of the votes and suggestions (zombie)
Later I read praise shielded room. Shielded room are known and are of radioprotective material. But perhaps it can afford a few of us. And ethane from folgi- are cheap. If it is impossible to paste over samomu- may be asked to help a friend or call builders
If you are in a mode of torture and cries out in pain, or say 24 hours a day, if you turn into zombies and you make illogical postupki- immediately begin to create a shielded room. Just be sure to put protective clothing.
Covered with a room you need to be grounded. For this we need to scratch rasp pipe heating up the metal, then wrap the wiring foil and place the cleaned primotat harness thread to the metal. The second end of the harness to stick to the wall of the foil tape.

Even after pasting the room, you should wear protective clothing. As the saying goes, "better safe than sorry»
This is due to the fact that when pasting could stay neokleenye place (behind cupboards for example), and holes up to 1 mm and 2takzhe that you will go into another room and you can forget to wear protective clothing.
Beam can pass into holes as small as 1mm

What can save this room- own example
About 1, 5 months I was kept in a mode of torture-beating power about 50 times a day, the rest of the time I was forced to speak. Protective clothing saved weak (electricity enters the body by 3 cm) I am prepared to die. I accidentally flashed the idea of ​​this room, and I started to build it up. After gluing the first layer I stopped to get hit with electricity !!! I will continue to create. After second- I stopped talking and he began to catch my thoughts are with difficulty. Now I'm doing the third.

The idea of ​​the room the foil came to me by accident. If protects clothing from foil, is it possible to increase the area and do not clothes and room foil ?!

Anyone who act on psychotronic oruzhiem- HIGHLY recommend !!!

For a week of work protected by psychotronic weapons forever. »& Gt;

Tags

See also

New and interesting