Karasin hunting ...

At the May holidays, it was decided to give up in the village, as the May Day had to work ... Weather on the Victory Day in the morning promised to be just fine ... no wind, the sun ... at the general meeting of the pack decided to go with an overnight stay in the country, but then sober, and some not much reflection - change one's mind:) ... at night still pretty cool even ... we decided to limit a day leaving ... and that is the main crowd gathered clothes, marinated shish kebab and bought vodka, I decided to spend the time usefully and mahanut the river ... to your favorite pit drive ... carp ...
going a little bit in a hurry, so forgot tank)) had put the fish in a bucket for mixing bait)) but oh well ... start ...
gallery will be 16 pieces ... As usual, the Chinese fotkal folding knife ...

times. Well here is a bucket ...

two. Water is just a mirror! no ripples, no waves, no currents flow ... well, there had never been ... only in very much of a flooding river ... the whole is made up of just such small dams, enclosed on all sides by impassable reeds ...

three. In the pits depth reaches 4-5 meters ... and in appearance, and not say anything ... but that's a fact! .. Try to look at the very depth of the fish, but only pecked beneath the reeds ... which is at a depth of two meters and a half ...

four. about half an hour stir the lure, fishing rod set up, and so on ... I was bait ...

five. and then away we go! .. bite steadily every 5-10 minutes ... not mad, of course, biting ... but quite nice ...

six. carp seen almost the same ... one year ...

seven. there was virtually no gatherings ... I was taken immediately and tightly ...

eight. "Worked" two rods at the edge of the reeds ... The third in the long casts silent ...

nine. bucket filled ... but it was immediately clear that it is small for them)) 7 liters all ...

ten. at some point had to get a landing net ... still flip the fish over the edge of the reeds difficult ...

elevan. at some point, and it happens almost always when a fishing - seemed unable to keep)) as a result of all the rods were on the shore)) well, that can not be confused ...

tvelv. bucket filled, and time is running out ... I had to go to organize the crowd ...

13. The last little fish and it's time to go)

14. Well then this ... from the start wormed catch roach and perch for a cat ... razvlekuhi))
catch per hour of fishing net ... (plant Service) ...

15. Well it is ... look ... the background ladybugs))
Now steppe afigenno beautiful green ... all ... ... live a month longer to find out! .. all turn yellow and burn out ...

I have all the pictures ... just cheated ... 15 ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting