As we went on a fishing trip the steppe

Good evening, PL community!

Looking over at your leisure heap captured while traveling stuff, I decided to order washed down a series of outdoor activities are available in almost every citizen of Russia, who has a car, a pair of like-minded thirst for adventure.

I will begin today with a report on the trip to Orsk steppe neighborhood Iraklinskogo reservoir. The trip took place on the May Day celebrations in 2013.

I try to leave only those pictures that will give you the opportunity to surprise the wilderness, and perhaps admire her as we admired 10 months ago.
86 pictures taken with the feather mixed with mare's milk. So there you go!

1. After passing about 1000 km in Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk region, catching a piece of Bashkiria, we finally moved to Orenburg. And they - the steppe! And they have full spring! Buttercup with primary pictures, only now in focus.

2. What is it, the steppe? It is ... awesome! Great, just awesome and so different! For example, on this photo in the center, in a rock crevice snow. Glacier. Well, as a glacier ... Lednichok. It is interesting and unusual!

3. And around waking steppe nature - that some saksaul. Or ... elder tree, in a word.

4. A man in the desert a maaaalenky ...

5. A semi-abandoned cemetery ... so ... majestically calm! .. As if their own Genghis Khan founded here!

6. Oh, it's under our feet? Mink? Who, I wonder, it lives?

7. The answer is obvious: you can see a gopher? ..

8. I do not see. And it is!

9. They are there, by the way, like dirt. Darkness simple.

10. Maaaaalenkie. With protein, probably. Well, it seemed to me that the less a cat house.

11. ... And curious that that Barbara from prizkazki - everywhere shoved his nose. (Which we have, after all, an awesome zoom!)

12. Watch your feet on. That hole more impressive ...

13. sadim close to human scale.

14. Explaining the man in this hole too sure someone lives.

15. And here is the owner of the den ...

16. What, again hard to see? Yes, there he is!

17. Modest. Show yourself already zveryugovische!

18. When I close it first saw, almost about very frightened. Marmot really huge.

19. And hardened marmots mane around Baska, on the similarity of the lion.

20. ... and the size they shepherd. Okay, a little smaller. But really huge. And they are there even more than gophers.

21. camping. The wind picks the tent. Trees - the only way to settle. And very few of them ...

22. A range of spring ...! .. As much heart sings!

23. Remembering that we are fishermen. We jump in the car and drive to a comfortable rolled to a local creek.

Volkswagen, for these never highly promotional photos, you will certainly owes us a little bit to pay!

24. No, well, seriously! German auto giant, concerts, great work?

25. Well, since, WAG? Zaberёsh us to cover advertising booklet? With slogans like "We arrived!»

26. ... even though we were pretty darn scary!

27. ... The first casting spinning ...

28. The first cord, which took due torn gills.

29. ... In the camp, meanwhile, is already cooked shulёm (or shulyum someone says).

30. And only someone screaming hysterically. Right, wedding someone at our side happens! ..

31. Go look at the wedding. Zhonih.

32. And here with the restriction nearby.

33. All this diversity of sounds, smells, the riot of colors and bustle totally demoralize our dogs. Here it is, gets used to the novelty. Assess the situation.

34. ... come to us first horse.

35. Seriously! That's so easily come to us first wild horses! Patlatogo and shedding, but no less drop dead! And this horse stsat like our temporary presence here - it is his territory, and he marks it!

36. On a nearby slope begins some dvizhuha.

37. You are all to us? Cool! Get down quickly!

38. Beautiful ...

39. Floor ...!

40. Even Serpent Dragon granted ...

41. Connie ...

42. What is there to comment on? Beauty!

43. Love over there in the bushes ... ...

44. Who does not love horses, the skunk! (Well, how can you not love them? ..)

45. passing by ... (yes, it happens in the desert, that you pass by) the local people in the old Honda, and then I covered ... I'm looking for a program about Mongolia Discovery -Chennal and this picture - only a flickering television shots !. .

46. ​​Go back to the camp, stretch the hammock. And the sky, only the wind ...

47. ... Only the joy ahead!

48. ... A wild konyashki, meanwhile, began to approach with small loshadyatami!

49. Oh, what!

50. Little foals - is, I tell you, all Milota!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting