My experience of searching women.

Over the past couple of days has slipped a few posts about how hard to find your soul mate when you for ... I want to share my experience and give some advice. My first marriage ended in 37 years. It was 10 years ago. There was a boom dating sites. After sitting on a dating site a couple of years, I realized the futility of this path. In my youth I was fond of mountain and water tourism, went to the serious mountain hiking and water. Since that time, remained a small company, with whom we went to kayaking trips, skiing. But the new people in the company did not appear. At work, too, none of suitable candidates. I began to analyze the situation.

Continued under the cut ...

P.S. The picture below for attracting attention;)

It's not my wife.

Introductory following:

1. It is necessary to find a place where women spend time with enthusiasm hiking, skiing or other interesting hobby. Availability hobby mandatory condition because with a man without passions just boring.

2. You must be able to look at the man at least a week. At the same time it should be acquainted with no obligations. That is, the company must be large enough to avoid the need to communicate all the time with one person.

After analyzing the necessary input, I came to the conclusion that these conditions are met in commercial campaigns. Catching up on sports tourism, I myself drove the group to the mountains and rafting on rough water. In the same commercial campaigns run by novices. Well, let's start as a beginner. I began to analyze the possible hikes. There was a pretty big selection:

- Kayaking trips

- Hiking

- Horse riding

- Hiking sailing.

- Cycling tours

More, climb on the Internet, I found the options to travel abroad on a bus to the ski resorts. Company 20 - 30 people on the bus moves on ski resorts in Europe.

After seeing reports, I realized that most women hiking - horse. In these campaigns 80% of girls. But I do not like horses, so this type of campaign was dropped. Ahead were the May holidays and I decided to start with a pawn. At the May holidays I decided to go to the Crimea. Week in Crimea with visiting cave towns, Balaklava and the Grand Canyon was worth 6000 rubles. (Includes everything except w / e ticket to Simferopol). In the campaign there was a good company. With some participants have met so far.

In the summer I had planned a cycling trip to the Aland Islands with a visit to Stockholm. Stay was taken through one famous St. Petersburg office. The trip was very successful. Now I have a lot of friends in St. Petersburg.

In the winter I had planned a trip to Dombai. Decided to go on the bus. There are companies that rides buses from Moscow to Dombai. Twenty-four hours in the bus was solid disco. Became friends with the guys, they took with them the apartment. With the rest of the company, too often met. Back riding all like one big family.

The next summer, it was decided to dedicate yachting. I have long been engaged in windsurfing, but the yacht is not gone. Was booked a trip to week trip on a yacht on Lake Ladoga, calling at about. Balaam. This campaign proved to be the most successful, because on Ladoga, I met the woman of his dreams. We have 5 years together and continue to travel

On the former quarry near the town built sёrfstantsiyu. So we spend the whole summer on the water. On weekends, we organize sёrfpati to which we invite friends and acquaintances. So sёrfstantsiya - also a great place to meet new people. Here such my experience of dating. You can choose for themselves a different direction. For example - urban tourism. Many song festivals held in Moscow. Near our sёrfstantsiey summer festival of extreme sports. People drive a motorcycle, paragliding, had a lot of music. Choose what you closer and forward.

Posted in [mergetime] 1389895501 [/ mergetime]

I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting