Almost a year to your favorite job!

43 photos in an embrace with the letters
This story began with the fact that I came from the direction given to the child at some mythical unknown kindergarten. In addition to a complete lack of information confused me quite a lot of empty seats, provided that the other gardens in all, it seems, was painted five years ago, 10 years from now. Curiosity got the better and I went to see what kind of a garden, in which no one wants to go. It turned out that the garden just opened. And as soon as I saw the freshly painted bare walls, something in me whacko.

[next]

I give the direction of the head, and suddenly, herself wondering said: - You know, I have long been one idea in my head spinning, let me here you razrisuy wall. - She answers: - Yes, I just dream about it, but we have no money, unfortunately. And at that time I had three years of house and sat by doing nothing slowly began to go mad, well, and suggested: - Let's - I say - you paint me to buy, but I still free razrisuy.

It turned out that after the repair the remaining 60 liters of white paint and could only buy callers. Head, I think, questioned my health and at the same time clarified whether I could paint all. I said: - Yes, yes, do not worry, the diploma can show and work and everything is not so simple, I have a few conditions there: you are my trust completely in the process do not interfere, and if you do not like it, then I just all mask out and will be as it is now. [next]
She said: - Of course, I agree! Who, in their right mind would refuse such an offer. Just - he says - I have two suggestions to the contrary my door was a space and to the music hall paintings were so unobtrusive that does not argue with any decorations for the holidays.

The idea was to create a "learning" the wall, so that children can, both encyclopedias for kids, learn about the world. I began it all in August last year, but due to ongoing illness of the child is a little delayed, and I finished in April this year. At the same time net job took about 50 days.
130 m2 of space and painting UV inks welcome! It is a piece of text descriptions - in more detail here about the idea.
"The main idea of ​​the project - the transformation of the environment of children in the learning environment using artistic means of expression.
Children can see the shape, hear the word, put one another and receive images. These images largely determine their consciousness and memory. And the harmonious environment, the best way in which sealed information about the world, the richer a child's imagination and faster development.
Now the daily journey of the child for kindergarten - it is unobtrusive storing more than 100 informative words.
I propose a system - a flexible concept that can modify, supplement, implement a variety of ways and hopefully inspire the parents to improve the child's environment, where we are temporarily not there ».

Every day, children in the music room lead to all sorts of classes. They are on a ladder, and then through a 20-meter corridor and down the stairs to the second.
I began with a music hall. nb83 helped repaint the walls of the room in a light blue, for which he thank you very much! :) Then I depicted by there all the clouds in the form of animals and painted over an aperture air lock

More balloon made of ikeevskogo and now it is my teddy bear clock hanging right next to diskosharom

The first ladder orchard.
Head Tatyana S. - lovely woman with extraordinary imagination. Baskets with artificial fruit she came up and made. In general, there is a cool staff.

Vineyards

Tuscan landscape

The second staircase trees, common in our climate

My favorite pine

Then the biggest piece of work. 20 meters corridor.
On one side of the corridor underwater world

The corridor is divided in the middle of the ladder, on which the children do not go, it has decided not to paint. But there is absolutely stunning lift it to raise food in the kitchen. And as the elevator operates, it can not be anything close, but would somehow "ennoble" to oil stains it was not so noticeable. Not much happened to cover the spot (if you look closely, the contour of spots wires), but better than it was

The other side - my favorite. Cosmos!
At 5 meters on both sides of the corridor of the Milky Way and the constellations. In this section of the light duty which can not be disconnected if ever, so UV inks did not make sense to work here.

But the 10 meters with a UV lamp. The planets of the solar system and the sun partially duplicated UV inks.
Zodiacal constellations drawn invisible UV paint, so if natural light is not visible, or rather looks as if painted with transparent varnish

The second five meters of the solar system

And finally, cartoons :)

To think so, but between the two parts of the solar system the same elevator with astronaut

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting