As the "First Channel" cheats

Now that the "First Channel" I paid all fees and debts, and you can write.

I once wrote that went out with the scandal. As it turned out, I was generally uncomfortable person who kept asking the forehead. Like, hey you, when I lift up the RFP? etc. And, of course, I could not go quietly. Well gone. Rather, I was gone. Itself was not solved.

But before you start to smear express an interesting story, I talk a little about how to do stories on the TV set. In short, raise your hand, someone read Minaeva "Media Sapiens". That's all it is, as it is written. Only the scale is different. For those who have not read explain. The main thing, especially in entertainment programs, show something to remember it all, and that the rating was high. And it's true or not true, all to shit. They lie everywhere. In all subjects. Even in such seemingly simple, which I did.

And I was doing scenes for the category "TCI" that the program "Good Morning" on the first channel. I got there thanks to their perseverance, because that just wanted to work there. Here lohnya something shameful. My boss was Gandon Anton Privolnaya. The famous, talented manager, editor and broadcaster. Straight such that crap and did not live. Yes, you know him, I guess. a bald and ugly. Well, the essence of the story was the type to give advice on how to choose a sausage or a wheelchair, or toilet paper, or dumplings. Important in such stories scare. Type "buy sausage with sodium nitrite and poisoned and will die soon, so do not buy with sodium nitrite." In most cases, particularly in the products did not lethal because preparing for all state standards and specifications. In general, do not blow anything else. But we fucking want to be saviors, to warn people! And begin to fudge. For example, "we saw the yellow stains on fat? Do not guzzle! Die! Spit! "With the yellow stains of fat in the afternoon with fire and light bulb not find the plot and you start to paint the fat iodine. And that's how you show nonexistent products and talk about non-existent danger.

Special article fake labels. Some expert Pernet that any ingredient is harmful and you start to look for a product with this ingredient. And it does not exist, well, go to the grafistam, asking to paint on. Well, of course, mark the product in the story is not made public. And in the editorial know about it, encouraged. Well, except for the top brass. And that is how scenes are made.

Like it seems easy, but fucking. open 24 hours a day. seven days a week. Without leave. Without hospital. And you pay 30 thousand. And well even all of the products, which are removed in the plot, his own money to buy. Well, then you first channel their giving, but a month or 2. And for this we need to write a story for each scenario plan and collect signatures lousy cloud. And they then checked checks and packages in which you are carrying 10 kg of props, delete from the check. A ruble!
Well, sometimes Gandon Anton comes and says I'm leaving after 5 days on vacation for 2 weeks! Fast five days to make the story of 3 weeks in advance! Well, here you even forget that such food, sleep, have sex and piss. And running, otherwise even 30 thousand will not get.
I wanted to blame, but I had to hold out for a year. Year. To the summary was this line and experience. Almost lasted. but during that time I lost weight to 43 kg, I have finished my nerves, twitching eyes, and all I had sent to the dick. Just. It was the most disgusting moment in my life. But I thought, now a year old, only a year old. But apparently, God (yes, I believe) he once took pity on me, he said, "this stupid sheep will kill myself" and start acting. And I began to act at a time when I was right on the verge. In short, I took the story about the canned beans. Expert said- sweeteners beans bad! But this damn beans that did not exist. so I'm on the knurled pattern painted on .... When handed a text editor warned. My conscience was clear. Well the truth, so did everything and it is not forbidden. And after the story angered manufacturer design the banks knew their beans, and sent us a letter with a single question: "what dick you're lying?". I did not even tense. But strained Gandon and editor of the texts because the higher authorities did not know about our fraud and all of them could impaled pre-fucked in the ass Ostankino Tower. And then it began ... then began fucking cho ... they started to come up, and that was probably a fake, we came across, they began to invent such frauds. And meanwhile, the authorities waited for an explanation. Well, I was ready at any time to come and say, "We always do. Gandon and Julia know and encourage. We are not forbidden. What else?". I was offered to write an incredible documents and forge signatures expert and operator, so I had sent them to the dick. I do not want to jail. I got the signatures legally. And here, without me they sounded fucking some incredible version of superiors. I've had demanded an explanation. Well, I could write the truth. Even as she could. I wanted to. But I thought - they then exactly vyebut Ostankino Tower. Similarly vyebut, for sure. And I felt sorry for them. In their explanatory issued version. To shield them. Well, I think now I have them saved, and then they told me.

And I was a dick! Dick tall Ostankino Tower! Such a huge dick I've ever seen! I will not be defended, all piled on me. I said that I myself wrote this without telling anyone! and they did not know! Well, the editor in chief, of course, decided that such a dick Corr. And when I was told about this Gandon, and in the office were two females, who shield themselves here I did not hold back. Fuck, how I expressed it. but it is poher course. All Corry, cameramen, editors and everyone knew everyone was in such ahue that just does not pass. Every day I get a call on 10 people with sympathy, some offered money, someone offered to stay with him, someone work. And I was so happy. Because I have long wanted to leave but could not. I am waiting for years. It was just a shame that I then gave all of myself, my subjects were rated even those without lies. I went to work at a temperature of 39 I bought food for the filming, but the money does not remain. I always tried. A received 30 thousand. And I hated the job.

Mr. Cho, who read this sheet?
This is kratko.vzyato here
Learn author

from LJ, but already removed

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting