25 quotes Oscar Wilde - the most ingenious person of all time

Some classics never cease to quote, and one of them - Oscar Wilde. Aesthete, shocking writer, a skilled storyteller and master of aphorisms, he hit the readers and the ability to give the interlocutors thought very brief final form. And he perfectly mastered the universal language of sarcasm.

Website said that many statements Wilde perfectly characterize the people of the XXI century.

Nothing prevents the novel as a sense of humor and his lack of women in men. We do not take out people with the same disadvantages that we have. I do not want to know what they say behind my back - I'm already currently quite high regard. I'm always very friendly to those who care about me. In life there are only two real tragedy. One - when you do not get what you want, and the second - when you get. Be yourself. Other roles are already occupied. I've heard so much slander in your address, I have no doubt that you - a wonderful person! I have a cheesy taste - quite the best. You never love someone who treats you like a normal person. Forgive your enemies - it is the best way to bring them out of themselves. Love begins with the fact that a man deceives himself, and ends with the fact that he is cheating on the other. When a man is happy, he is always good. But not always good people are happy. About love to write favorably on it in great demand. If something is worth doing, and, so just what is considered to be impossible. It is very dangerous to meet a woman who completely understands you. This usually ends in marriage. As one witty Frenchman Women inspire us to great things, but they always keep us do. Imagination was given to man to console him in what he is not, and a sense of humor - to comfort the fact that he has. Selfishness is not that man lives as he wants, but the fact that he makes others live by his principles. said the man in the eyes of the truth sometimes more than the debt - it's fun. I can not stand the logic, it is always banal and often convincing. Jobs - the last refuge of those who have nothing else can do. I live in constant fear that I understand correctly. In America, in the Rocky Mountains, I saw the only reasonable method of art criticism. The bar on the piano hung a sign: "Do not shoot the pianist - he is doing everything it can." The best way to make children good - to make them happy. You can not change the direction of the wind, but you can always sail to reach its goal. Photo source: wordpress

via universecaspara.wordpress.com/category/ukategorisert/

Tags

See also

New and interesting