45 sarcastic facts about our lives by Mark Twain

Mark Twain was not only one of the wittiest writers of all time, but also a great joker. In his free time, he liked to write in the newspaper refutation of his death. Something like, "The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated" .In the end, he got all the editors, and they began to attribute to the message "Oops!ยป

Website publishes a bright, wise and ironic remarks of Mark Twain about the different aspects of our lives.

The only way to keep health - this is what you do not want, drink what you do not like, and do not like. Good friends, good books and sleeping conscience - that's perfect life. You can not rely on the eyes out of focus if the imagination. Pessimism - it's just a word that nervous called wisdom. To be happy is to live in their own paradise! Do you think that the same heaven can satisfy all people without exception? It is necessary to give your word that you will not do something like this will certainly want to. Summer - a time of year when it is very hot, to deal with things that are engaged in the winter it was very cold. There's nothing more annoying than a good example. It is remarkable that America was discovered, but it would be much more wonderful if Columbus sailed past. Anyone who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can not read. Who does not know where he was going, very surprised, hitting the wrong place. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been before! Thousands of geniuses live and die nameless - any other unrecognized or unrecognized themselves. The right to stupidity - one of the guarantees of free development of personality. Classic - something that everyone considers it necessary to have read and nobody reads. The worst loneliness - when a person is uncomfortable with himself. Create a person was nice and original idea. But after that create a sheep is to repeat. If all men think alike, no one then would not play at the races. Once in a lifetime fortune knocks at the door of every man, but the man is often in a neighboring saloon and no knocking can not hear. 50 person can be an ass without being an optimist, but it can not be optimistic without being an ass. We like people who boldly tell us what they think, as long as they think the same way as we do. "Children and fools always speak the truth," - says an old wisdom. The conclusion is clear: adults and wise men never speak the truth. April 1 - the day reminds us of who we are all the other 364 days. No more pathetic than a man explains his joke. Often, the surest way to bring a person into error - to tell him the truth. Be nice - so a person wears! I praised a great many times, and I always hesitate; every time I felt that it was possible to say the least. When my wife and I disagree, we usually do as she wants. My wife calls it a compromise. When I was 14, my father was so stupid that I could hardly stand it; but when I turned 21, I was astonished at how much the old man wised up over the past 7 years. Quitting smoking is easy. I threw myself a hundred times. I never let school interfere with my education. Better to remain silent and appear a fool than to speak and to dispel all doubts. If you need money, go to a stranger; If you need advice, go to his friends; and if you do not need anything - you go to relatives. Intended target every day to do something that is not to their liking. This golden rule will help you to perform your duty without disgust. If you notice that you are on the side of the majority - a sure sign that it's time to change. Do not put off till tomorrow what you can put off the day after tomorrow. When in doubt, tell the truth. When you're angry - count to four; when very angry - swear! The truth must be submitted as a coat serves, not to throw in the face like a wet towel. takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech. Always do right. It is a pleasure to some people and amaze everyone else. Buy land - because it no longer produces. Never argue with idiots. You descend to their level, where they will crush you their experiences. The truth - the most precious thing we have. Let's save it. Let us live so that even the undertaker sorry for us when we die
via www.adme.ru/citaty/zhizn-kak-shutka-672505/

Tags

See also

New and interesting