Pasta

Hello. I am a man, I'm 18. I live with my grandma and grandfather. Actually, about it and it will be discussed. My dedugan - natured man to the bone, ubezhdnenny ateyuga. More precisely it was. Two years ago, I introduced him to computers and the Internet in particular. My grandfather got involved in this topic. No, he has no public servers tralliruet in Dotcom rachё not disperse. Nevertheless, sometimes she likes poshtudirovat pedivikiyu and read the news of public VC. And lo, there was his acquaintance with pastafarianstvom. I read with interest the grandfather. A few days later, I noticed that he was walking with a colander on his head. Well, I think I want to pin dedugan, but it was not there! He told me the following story:
"I, my grandson, was born in wartime. In the 43 th year. Meal time was not enough, to die of hunger. So, my mother, your probabka, found in a deserted hut bag of pasta. And meanwhile, the economy we have been devastated, stocks were not. If not for this bag - died to. In the 85th year, in Siberia, I kept digging in kimberlite career. We came across a large diamond deposit. And greed took over, I stole a diamond. And you know what I had carried the? In a pack of pasta, which lay in a backpack. And I sold it only when your parents were in an accident. Smekaesh on what shishi they treated? A year ago, we went to your grandmother to the country. Grandma preparing a salad, and I cook the pasta. The point night, darkness. Only in the kitchen lit nightlight. Ran to the kitchen, two masked men. Looks did not notice the light lamp, decided to rob the country. So, I grab a pan and scald them. Ran at a gallop. And in the pan that it was cooked? That's right, the pasta. Not for nothing it granddaughters. Big pasta monster from birth to protect me. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting