Roman professor Ivan Denikin

Part One. Arrival.

In the compartment were seven of them. Seven Russians. From Russia. The train drove to Lvov. Behind were many kilometers. Everything remains in memory. And the Russian border ... Border guards shook their hands, hugged. "Risky you shebutnoy!" - They said. And sigh not know what're going.

Ukrainian "Nezalezhnosti cordon" ... Angry hostile glances. The search. Confiscate guns and portraits of Putin. But not beaten with rifle butts - are afraid of: a Russian border guards - there, just that - start.

And the train enters the "Ukraine". On each side - abandoned without Russian crude refineries. Everywhere - "yellow-blakytnye" flags, monuments to Taras Shevchenko and Bandera.

In Dnepropetrovsk, they saw the gray columns of Russian-speaking population. They were herded into closed "veal" wagons and sent to forced Ukrainian courses. Seeing the Russian coach, one of the accident escaped from the guards and ran. "Brothers! - He cried, clutching at his open window coupe - our! Bratushka! Do not leave me! ". But it was too late. Ran the guards. A runaway hit on the head with a thick volume Lacy Ukrainka. "Tomorrow Schaub vyvchyv Pisnya Traktorystky! On pamyat! "- He called evil. The poor man was pushed into the booth with the words "PROSVITA».

Russians dumbfounded, struck with ferocity. Only now they have understood the horror and suffering of those who are cut off from Russia.

For Vinnitsa herded them into a single coupe. "For vashoi Well bezopasnosty" - poyasnik conductor through his teeth. However, little hard to believe.

And now - the city of Lviv, the purpose of their journey.

Seven of them, they go on vacation.

Train coming to the station ...

Part two. Forgive you, good-bye!

- Oh, we are far from home - said a top manager Mikhailov, opening a bottle of "Stolichnaya»

- Oh, no, my dear, - laughed a prominent Russian historian, Professor Denikin. - Poor you know the story. Galicians - the essence of the Russian people, like us. And like Russia. Yes, only scored their heads Bandera propaganda. What sober up on dope, and so they themselves will come to pay homage to Putin-father. I'm sorry, say ...

- Something is not clear that they have to bow out - Gundyrev said, looking out the window at the two rows of machine gunners. Russian television journalist, he used to always tell the truth.

- And you, Basil, what do you think? - Said the deputy Leonov.

Vasily Semyonov, slender and handsome fellow spetsskuzhb pointedly wondered.

- Let's see - he said thoughtfully. In Lvov he was riding on a special mission, though pretending tourist. Masking ...

- Well, startled! - Sinyaev said, lifting a mug of vodka. The popular Russian pop singer, he went to the city with her sister, also a singer.

- Flinched Kolyunya - flirtatious but chaste just said his sister Svetlana, too Sinyaeva.

Passengers drank vodka.

- Well, it's time to exit! - Said Mikhailov. - Farewell, brothers!

They embraced and parted. Around was a stranger unfamiliar city.

Part Three. At the station

Moving away from the station, Professor Denikin will see gigantic statue looming over the city. She stood on the hill that was once called the Castle. And even earlier - the Kremlin. Residents built a fortress there - a copy of the Kremlin in Moscow to escape the Poles and asked in Russian. Clearly, the Kremlin broke Lviv something. And the mountain was renamed. Now, certainly the case, Bandera "historians" is hush. Brainwash the population ...

Meanwhile Gundyrev wasted no time. A man of action, he went to a nearby kiosk.

- I, my mother, vodka - he said the window.

Shopgirl - thick "Gutsulka" painted in "hustynke" - pierced his evil eye.

- Moskal ... - she hissed.

Gundyrev took a wad of bills. Baba hesitated. I do not like "nezalezhnichayut" "Ukrainians", and the Russian ruble, the greedy: a strong currency, reliable.

- A thousand rubles! - With a cynical greed grandmother cried.

Gundyrev dutifully counted out the money - whether prior to bidding right now! Taking the bottle, he read the label - the old journalistic habit. The inscription read: "Lvivska Gorilka." Startled, he again read the label. Once again. Everything was in the Little Russian dialect. Not a single Russian inscriptions! Here it is, Russophobia in action. He could not understand what made these people? What they do not like it?

Looking back, he was dumbfounded. Granny something animatedly talking on the radio. Constantly carried the word "Moskal." Gundyrev learned transmitter. These were used in NATO forces. So that's where the wind blows!

He quickened his pace.

Part of the fourth. First Blood.

Semyonov acted quickly. Through the window coupe - on the roof of the car. From there - to the station. Movement precise and measured. From the railway station - the nearest doorway. Throwing KGB shape, it changed. Long Little Russian "Vusal" chub- "oseledets" embroidered shirt and trousers. Now, it will not stand out from the crowd of Lviv.

Walking through the ancient streets, he pondered the details of the job. But the noise stopped thinking.

On the square, near the monument to "The Prophet" Shevchenko, the children played soccer a human head. He learned that his head Mikhailov, a top manager. Another 15 minutes before they were drinking vodka ... But what happened?

The crowd in the form of old maloros Bandera described the curious incident. Semenov enlisted the help of the knowledge of the Little Russian dialect, used by the Centre. And - all realized ...

By Mikhailov approached a group of men and asked how "in Ukrainian" button. And he to them, "What do you mean, bro? Again for his hohlyatsky MOV? No, that Hello older brother. " But monsters do not understand a simple human speech ...

And the head of the children gave, to learn to play soccer. Also nationalist propaganda: a "Ukrainian" to be strong. They then worshiped the Nazis of "Dynamo Kiev" - Semenov recalled.

During the years of service he often had ever lose friends. That Bandera recently strangled dumplings Vitka Malyshev, a resident of Poltava. But they went under the soldier, the defender. And then?

And because he knew he knew. Become Mihaylov on his knees, begged for mercy - may not be used nationalists killed. Well chained used in the circuit, well thrown into a pit b ... But he also knew that this was impossible. Do not become a top manager of Russian to his knees. Never. It is as impossible as to imagine that the Russian journalist lied.

Semenov took a sip of vodka and went away.

Part of the fifth. "Muscovites!»

Houses old, beautiful. And from this beauty Kolyunya Sveta wanted to sing. Joyful - as happened on the stage - Kohl struck the strings of the balalaika. "Oh, all-Alenka, boots! Do not filed old! "- They sang in unison.

At the moment, the area was quiet.

- Muscovites! - The child began to cry.

- Muscovites !!! - I picked up the woman in "hustynke" and "embroidered».

- Moskau !!! - Roared the crowd.

Artists surrounded.

- Povisymo Moskal! - Shouted one.

- Rozirvemo them to pieces! - Others objected.

- No, spalymo zhyvymy! - Bawled others.

His eyes were all bloodshot.

- You ho! - I heard a powerful voice.

Hard swaying on his feet, he went to the area of ​​overweight people in the form of SS "Galychyna". "Otar Otar EDI" - whispered malorosy.

Otar appraised on the Russians.

- Treba prynesty them to sacrifice our uchytelyu - he said, pointing to the "chateau" hill. On the hill stood a giant monument Stepanu Bandere.

Besnuyuschuyasya crowd waved "Zapovitami" Taras Shevchenko. Kolyunya Light and tied up and dragged away.

Meanwhile Leonov sought Lermontov street. Russian MP, he loved the great poet and he is always worshiped. But the map of the city, apparently outdated. Instead Lermontov street all the time he got to "vulytsu" Dzhokhar Dudayev. Next to be Kutuzov street. But instead of it - "provulok" Napoleon. Really ... terrible hunch struck Leonov. Renamed! Lermontov was renamed and Kutuzov. Of course, Dudayev Napoleon for their "own". After all, these two enemies were "Ukrainians».

Stunned, he did not protest when two policemen checked the documents.

- Deputat Gosudartstvennoy Duma, - read one with the Little Russian accent. The policeman thought.

- Blood bagato, - he said at last. - Pidiyde.

- So mladenets ne w tse, - said the second.

- That nichogo - reassured the first. - Soon den narodzhennya Prophet, while Dita SCHE borscht mene ne yily.

Leonov did not know the customs malorosov. Every year, on the birthday of Taras Shevchenko Little Russian whole family gathers at the table. Head tells the children about the "destruction" of Zaporizhzhya Sich. Then reads "holy" book - Kobzar. Then everyone eats Little Russian "soup" - hot red soup, cooked on the blood of Russian babies. That's why in Lviv is no Russian-speaking babies. And that survived - learned the "MOV" and ceased to be Russian-speaking. That had to replace them with Russian tourists.

The policemen Leonov wrung his hands behind his back.

Part Six. The chase in the hot blood

Gundyrev not go and ran. Behind him pursued gone crazy fanatics. Overhead whistled stones, pitchforks and shotguns NATO bullets. "Moskal! Moscow dog! "- Shouted furious malorosy. Sensing Russian-speaking man, the dog rushed in pursuit. Another moment - and catch up! Gundyrev clutched in his hand scapular Putin. "Save, Vladimir Vladimirovich," - he whispered, losing strength. At the same moment cobblestone I hit him in the head. Falling, Gundyrev heard a muffled voice: "Come here, mate! Crawl! ».

He crawled. A minute later, I was in a dark damp cellar. On the street the crowd went wild. Losing sight of the journalist, they had gone to look for a new victim. Finding Professor Denikin, they began to kick his legs.

- Brothers, but I'm from Moscow! - Scientists say, vainly calling to mind the offenders. - We are brothers: I - a senior, and you - the younger. And no one after you Khokhlov, does not prohibit the use of your own language and to distort Russian. Though in the village, although the markets. A-ah!

Malorosam alien tolerance. They have in mind one of nationalism. Where it to the Russian tolerance! Where are they to Moscow respect for others!

Part Seven. In the basement

Gundyrev not immediately used to the darkness. Next to him was tied people. The man hit him on the cheeks and watered vodka. "English-speaking! Our! "- Whispered gleefully savior.

- Yes, I'm with Russian television - proshevelil lips journalist.

- Television ... Russian ... - fondly uttered a stranger. So pronounce the name of his beloved. - How many years since I have never seen it! How did "nezalezhnist" and disabled, gagged. Not a single Russian newspaper! Russian school was burned along with his disciples. And who protested - especially on the neck of works of Pushkin, but in a pond. Not many floated. A vyplyvesh - "Ukrainian" teaching force.

- And how you call that? - Hugged poor Gundyrev.

- Number three hundred thirty seven. On the "Move" - ​​"trYsto trYdtsyat SIM».

- Oh, and you head zadurili Little Russian dialect, - sighed Muscovite.

No. 337 began to cry.

- Well, after yet - he reassured Gundyrev. - Do you own something from Lviv?

- Where there! Russian-speaking residents of Lviv all povybili. I'm from the ghetto Lutsk zbezhal.

- Lutsk ghetto? For Zionists something?

- Well no! - Eagerly explained the room. - Zionists something with them for one. Ghetto is just for Russian speakers.

- So it is called?

- Official name: "column for takYh sho ne volodiyut derzhavnoyu movoyu».

- And there are those who "mastered»?

Room 337 spat.

- Traitors always there - he explained.

Part Eight. Woe.

Once upon a time there was a Russian cultural center. In the early days, "Nezalezhnosti" he was surrounded by tanks and grenade launchers shot them. Now in ruins. In the charred walls were black nationalist inscription. In the midst of the once luxurious auditorium was mutilated statue of Pushkin vandals put it in an embroidered "gown" and put into the mouth piece of bacon.

That brought here Gundyreva number 337.

- Look, my dear, - he whispered.

Fists clenched involuntarily Gundyreva. He snatched the camp notebook and began to write. True! Here's what he had to say in Moscow! Motherland should be cautioned.

- A-ah! - Suddenly shouted Room 337.

From the dark corner of a ruined building on them I was coming banderovets and trousers and "embroidered". Long "Busan" and "oseledets" hung from the waist up.

- Back! - Gundyrev shouted in terror, hiding behind the broken pillar.

- Guys, I - rasdalsya familiar voice. Gundyrev beamed - Semyonov stood in front of him. Friends embraced.

- What kind of masquerade? - Never ceases to amaze journalist.

- We, the secret police, or can not, - said the employee bodies. - Enemies must be put to sleep.

- P-x-hohlyatsky traitor! And he said used-like H-OUR! - Gained speechless Room 337 - N-well, Mr. MUCH! P-dir!

- Come, - laughed heartily Gundyrev. - This is our guy, Moscow. Just changed.

- A staff member of Russian Vasily Semyonov! - Saluted disguise Bandera security officer.

- A-ah ... - relief reached 337, falling unconscious.

But Semenov brought him to his senses.

- You - the source of the information - said Vasily. - From your testimony of millions of people depend. Speak!

And the poor man spoke. Step by step, the Muscovites opened new horrors. Torture, interrogations, humiliation.

- A Komendantka the ghetto was Mary Kristmes.

- Kristmes? - Said Gundyrev. - America or what?

- Something like that. Feminist.

- Well, it's the same thing - ponimayushhe nodded Basil.

- For each word in Russian, she cuts off his finger. Here!

He showed the mutilated hand. Five and a half fingers were missing.

- It is - for Russism - said the room, pointing to the half finger - I said, "pryymaty fate" instead of "brother fate».

Muscovites have winced at the sound of "Language Society».

- And what to do when you do not have enough fingers? What then cut?

Number sighed. Muscovites understand some things better than to ask.

- I still got off well - said 337 ...

Of the ninth. Feat.

They crept along the shadowy streets. The sun was setting. In the late afternoon rays shone ominously yellow-blue banner of the UPA-UNSO, hung Ukrainians "nezalezhnikami».

- Beware! - I whispered Semenov. Friends hid behind Tiutchev outraged bust. During. On the street she rode on the "Rover" (Little Russian varieties of bicycle used to torment the Russian-speaking population). To the rear wheels was tied body of Professor Denikin. The historian was still alive.

- ZUMK! - She said in a whisper number 337. - It's not the worst of its brutality.

- What could be worse! - Muscovites frowned.

- It happens! She caught Russian naval officers and attempts: that, they say, is "Den Zluka." And who does not know - locked in the Russian-speaking nightclub and burned.

- And what kind of "Zluka" is? - I surprised Gundyrev.

- Duc when Petliurists with Bandera combined to step on the rights of Russia.

- And maybe right ... - thoughtfully said Semyonov.

Everyone looked at him.

- Bad is the officer did not know the habits of the enemy in the face. So in our army is not the place.

- And that and know that, with the ... Kharkov. By SERMÉ paws.

- Also banderovets? - Asked Muscovites.

- Do not just banderovets, but also a melnykivets - said number. - Kicked out the Russian-speaking Kharkiv on Dzerzhinsky Square and let's "Move" to teach. In frost. Who refused - those with water from a hose.

- Dzerzhinsky ?! - Outraged Semenov. - What blasphemy!

- I saved him, - he added.

- Who?

- Professor. We've have gebistov like? Sam dies, and save your comrade ...

Chekist jumped out from behind the bust. Edge natrenerovannoy palm severed steel cable ties the professor to the bike.

- Thank you, darling! - Without feeling the historian said, sprawled on the medieval bridge.

- Oh, shte Moskal !!! - Roared appeared from around the corner malorosov crowd. The Russians flew fiery "varenyky" (a kind of ravioli mutilated malorosami). Weight smknulas to Semenov. He fell death of the brave.

Denikin crawled over the bust Tiutchev. Friends bandaged his wounds.

Part of the tenth. Victim

The fire burned the book - Lenin, Stalin, Brezhnev. Over the fire hung

a huge pot with red boiling liquid.

- Look! - Broke the journalist.

A stone's throw from the flames lay Duma deputy Leonov. In the face - no

bloodless. Nearby lay cookbooks disclosed on page

"Soup." The cover flushed "UKRAINSKA ETNICHNA KITCHEN". And just below,

by hand: "For Markitki vid zmeyuku have Narodzhennya Day».

On "Castle" Mount crowded malorosy. Bast eyes were glued to the top. There stood a giant granite statue of Stepan Bandera. At the foot - the similarity of the monstrous "altar." There already bustling Bandera shaman cult. His face hidden mask. But everyone knows - is Bad Joker (Joker Evil). On the Independence, he did so with Yushchenko and Tymoshenko that even then his wife does not recognize. Drunk Russian-speaking krovushki.

Around the "altar" were mountains of oranges. Prick. They stretched hand.

To the feet of the statue were tied Light and Kolyunya. Bad Joker came to him tightly. In his hand was a ritual Cossack mace ...

Part Eleven. Orgy

- Putin Vidrekys kind of dog! - Bad Joker snarled, brandishing a mace.

- Do not deny! - Whispered the singer. - Neither Putin nor even his dogs!

The crowd rustled.

- Well, kind of Todi vidrekys Russian name! - Do not let the villain.

- Never!

Bad Joker grabbed my name balalaika donated Kolyunya Sinyaeva by Luzhkov. Banderovets sharp blow broke it on postoment. Sinyaev clutched his heart - and died.

Tags

See also

New and interesting