Savings bank

Hello everyone. I am a happy customer of the bank, Sberbank. Not that it was my decision, not at all. This decision of my employer, who has decided to charge a salary at the map of this particular bank.

And today I am in full anticipation of elegant evening went to the ATM at the corner to remove honest, hard-earned me groshiki. But as it turned out Sberbank were different views on how I should spend the evening. In general ATM jammed my card, and refused to give back.

Well, I called customer service, and so ate ATM card, what to do at all? I operator customer support of the Savings Bank gives any phone number with the words "Call this number and specify when it will be possible to pick up a card."

I - "Eeee, that is, I customer, your fault your fault green shit devoured my card, I ran out of money for an indefinite period, so even I myself should be somewhere there to call? Well you have such poor service? »

Continued under the cut ...

Operator - "Unfortunately nothing I can do to help you. This phone bank branch which serves this ATM, after the collection will arrive at this particular branch ».

I - "Where is it?»

Operator - "Street Kirovograd».
I - "Bleu, it's the other end of Moscow. But near the ATM, which ate my card, there are five steps in the department Sberbaneka impossible to map went there? »
Operator - "Unfortunately there is no»

Well, ok, I put up the phone and dialed the number provided by your operator.

"Office Savings Bank, listen to you».
I - & quot; (explain the situation)
Operator - "I strongly recommend that you do not wait, and reissue map».
I - "And so cho?»
Operator - "Because it is at least 2 weeks before the card will come to us. This is firstly. And secondly, when the card being removed from the ATM, it was immediately cut. And it will come to our office in the form of cutting. »
I - "Zashib. And then I Nájera operator support told me to call you and agree on a card? »
Operator "We have long been fighting, explain to them that the cards we brought and cut them in any case have to re-rolling."

^^

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting