Alien plastic card

Let me explain. I came across the network today, so immediately in detail chewed simply criminal scheme! Under the cut incident that occurred in Perm, and my comments, how can you avoid it.

In Perm convicted criminals to steal money from plastic cards
Four citizens sentenced to fines.

Perm, Sverdlovsk district court considered the criminal case against the four people who were found guilty of committing numerous thefts of money by illegal write-off from the plastic credit cards. Total has more than 20 episodes of criminal activity condemned.

The organizer and developer of criminal schemes became IV Winokur, who met with social networks NA The background and the proposed method of illegal enrichment. Then they found a further two people - IP Kondratyev and AD Nikiforov, who worked in the service sector - one of the waiter Permian cafe and salon of cellular communication. They were the organizers need to access the details of plastic bank cards that customers were paying when shopping.

Kondratyev and Nikiforov copied credit card payment data and transmit the said information and background Vinokur for making Internet transactions aimed at the theft of funds. Money customers written off by performing banking transactions without the presence of a plastic credit card accounts through the replenishment of subscriber telephone numbers, and then Backgrounds Winokur and removed by transferring them to their bank cards. With this method, they kidnapped and turned in their favor 215 thousand rubles.

Given full recognition of the defendants guilty of a crime, full compensation of the damage and the lack of previous convictions, the court sentenced them: Vinokurov, backgrounds and Kondratyev - a fine of 16 thousand rubles, Nikiforov - a fine of 12 thousand rubles, the press service Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation.

My comment. As you can see, knowing the name of the holder, card number, and CRV-code, you can easily pay any purchase online and fill up any account. Withdraw the cash-in is not a problem. But without a 4-digit code CRV-it will fail. What to do?

Opaque tape to seal it! To avoid. Thanks, hope someone can help.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting