Boy 10 years old homeless freezing.

Morgue. Winter. Time midnight. We are sitting in my room and I pathologist Basil. Drink, a snack, watch TV, communicate well and at the same time, of course. The doorbell (which meant that in our humble kingdom granted new corpse). I opened the door. At this time our client found himself homeless boy 10 years of freezing.

Well, we took him with full honors, put on a stretcher near the door straight as refrigerators place was gone, covered with blankets, which we were lying there a bunch, brought from the dead. I immediately rushed into the eyes of a wooden cross, which the boy was clutching in his hand. Release little hand was impossible, because it is itself stiff, so the more and the cold. So I left it at that and went on to continue to Basil celebration of body and soul. I told him about our new visitors and on the cross. Bob said, "That's like a child clinging to life, clutching the cross, God has asked to be left alive." After this phrase We both fell into pillows. Bob continued: "Yes, here I am, as he his childhood on the streets but at orphanages is still alive, I do not understand. Let's have a drink for the orphans. "
I agreed to the proposal. They drank.

Everything that happened next, we charged to counterfeit vodka, but still did not realize until the end, whether it's the vodka?

Bob went to look at this kid. 15 minutes it was not, I went to see (honestly, I thought that he fell somewhere and lies, as always), but Bob was standing near a wheelchair, looking at her ochumevshim eyes and said to me: "Kolyan, I did not understand, and where the boy, then? "I looked at the gurney, no one on it! Only a wooden cross lying on it and a blanket. We Vasya people quenching hoo, so that we did not scare. Well, what to do, went to look for the fugitive morgue. Can the rats steal it.
We went into the room, where, in fact, the corpses opened. Looked around. No one but three corpses on the tables. We were about to leave, how can Bob shouted, "Yes, there he is! Under the table! "I looked, and indeed, from the marble table to us Vasya his enormous eyes looked big baby.

-What Are you, a live or what? Guys, come here, we will not be offended. - Basil spoke to him. -Kolyan, Well, tell me, why are you silent.

Here in the room where we sat up to this point, I opened the window (well, just the sound of this was). Let's go see what's wrong. Never mind. Everything is closed. Everything is in place. We go back, and the boy is under the table-no! They ran back to the gurney. Tic no!

Hey, kid, I'm too old to play hide and seek, let's go here! - I have angrily growled Bob.

Then I felt something cold in my hand. I look around. It is worth it, and the boy's hand keeps me going, all pale, blue, cold, well, the corpse of one hundred percent, you can not go wrong! Cadaverous spots have gone to those places where he was lying. I jumped like a scalded him with a cry of "Chur me." The boy disappeared again.
We went outside to smoke and ventilate because really thought we Census. We stand smoke. Frozen already. Let's go back, reluctantly of course, and what to do. Go to my little room. On the table on our lies this wooden cross. We started to climb everywhere, to look, in fact, the owner of the cross. Again the doorbell. I went, I open. None. I think, well, everything, it is necessary to throw pit.Tolko departed again call back open again, nobody.

In general, five times like that play with us this tomboy until we Vasya had not sobered up completely and began to whine in the voice. We hear, in the room where the bodies lay, the sound is as if all the instruments flew from the table to the floor. Flies. And it is true. All rolls. And ... I do not have three corpses. Well, here we are with all his hardened hoo truhanuli in earnest. Bob took the healthiest his sword and began to shout: "Come now, I will not answer for myself." While we are spinning in one place, heard children's laughter somewhere in the corner, where there were cases with solutions and tools. Come check. Bob is an action movie, opened with a flourish closet. Furthermore jars with formalin was no one there. Laughter had heard from another angle, where the desk was. I pulled back sharply. He looked at it - nobody. I turned around. The kid is the same, only now it is at the hands of a bundle holds, such as a child, and he was crying. I cried Vasya, but at the same time the boy disappeared again. All this is of course fine, but where the three bodies, then? With this in mind, we decided to go better frostbitten on the street than to go crazy here. So they did. We approach the entrance door, it is open, but we do it closed. Okay. One can see the corpses left and forgot to close.

They went out, and went to sit in front of the gazebo. We sit, smoke. We can see in the window of our room the lights went out, the front door opened, and that laugh again! Well here we decided not to wait for what will happen next, but just rushed to the hospital, which was next to our morgue. Ran into the receiver, all the nurses woke. Bob shouted: "We have three dead fled, and you are asleep!"
Well, of course, nurses have twisted his finger to his temple, they told us to go away, as long as they did not cause a psychiatric hospital. And then we go-where? Nothing to do but go back. Long hesitated at the door to the morgue, until the cold, still decided to go. It was dark around the morgue, even if the eye. Bob reached into his shield, which is good though, was near the entrance, shone phone and was horrified. All wires to tear meat. Again, that laugh, that just drives you crazy. We Rushed street door, but it was not there. The door seemed to keep on the side. We piled together with Vasya, but it's something other hand was clearly stronger than we are. So what do we do? Behind us some steps approaching us and the shrill laughter of children, and outside some passion keeps the door. Where to run? Bob began to shine in the darkness of the phone, baptized and mother at the same time. I just stood there without moving, like a quadriplegic.

Suddenly I was struck by what you can get out into the street on the other side of the morgue through the lab. I have this habit of always wearing all the keys in his pocket. That night, she saved us. Vasya I pulled the arm to the door of the lab, in the dark of course get into the keyhole was difficult, but when you really want, it is possible. He opened the door and ran to Vasya across the laboratory to the street. Povalii there any flask, bubbles, all porazbili, Bob cut his hand. We took off the street and ran aimlessly. They run, run. We stopped for about stopping. They sat down on a bench, lit.

-You Doing here, I do not understand? - We have heard a familiar voice. - Again, get drunk?

This was our head. Time has turned out, it was 7 in the morning, but we did not notice the night flew.
Without explaining anything, we trudged back to the morgue since the head. Match. Everything is open. Go. At the entrance is wheelchair, it bears the frozen boy lying on the floor of a wooden cross. The shield wires have been torn out and were all broken bulb in the laboratory were also in place. Surveying the scene, the head began to express their views on all this. Everything he told us not to miss not one of censorship. We went to where the three bodies have disappeared. The bodies were lying on the ground, but not in their places. Banks with formalin lay broken on the floor, a terrible stench. In our room were three empty bottles of vodka and cucumbers with tomatoes. Seeing the bottle, of course, there was the head of the whole picture in mind. We shook dismissal and compulsory treatment in Addiction, went to his office. We sat on the couch in our room and just stared blankly at the wall, aware of all that was and that is when they come laboratory ...

© pizhzheno network

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting