Do you have the soul of your car?

A few days ago a friend complained about - was about to sell his old man - "Passat" and told him about it, pasted on the rear window corresponding to announce how it began ... The machine before failed him in any grand exits in the city or in the terrible Ladoga abyss, fumbling his boat and motor on the gossip hunt, suddenly began to break! And - sharp, hard and dangerous. She realized - it betray! And it has not suffered, began to take revenge. A piece of iron, a piece of iron, and the soul of her, it seems, somewhere between the hood and trunk, hidden away.
And I remembered how to sell his first "Zaporozhets" ... That was long ago, but still remember how surprised to see strange droplets of moisture on headlights poor guy, a month standing motionless in the yard. But it was not raining then a week, and no water yard is not watered! The car was all dusty, dry, well-eye headlights - wet! She cried, watching as I get out of a brand new, elegant at the time "a penny!" Could not stand my soul at the sight of the poor, offended me iron friend, who uncomplainingly endured all my humiliation at the stage of discipleship driver's craft. The next day passed it on "personal responsibility", where two days later he picked someone else. Hopefully better than I do.
And now again, watching as my current starts vykobenivatsya "Shkodik." I heard apparently talking with a friend, where I said that I was thinking to change it to something younger. They said something, sitting there, standing next to St. Petersburg, "traffic jam" on the outskirts of the city. What a fool, and why I did it? The response was immediate - took me for 700 kilometers from home, in the region, where about services and authorized dealers and no one heard shouted alarm system cooling and flashing red lamp. Wait, reptile, not to take you, traitor, then! Okay, I persuaded, stroked, fresh antifreeze treated (though it there, kind of like it was in abundance) - comforted, and went on. Most of these unpleasant questions for him in the car, I do not discuss - why hurt others? Although I understand that still have to part with it. But let it be ... somehow not so painful for him. Here really want to write - "give in good hands", and nothing else.
No, I understand, many will not understand me, have twisted his finger to his temple! Most sdurel old, talking with the piece of iron! But let him remember the advice of old, experienced drivers - never banging on the car wheels and other places unnecessarily, she would be offended at this and be sure to take revenge. It's experience, sweat and blood usually written. And as the car is happy when her love once again - will wash, change the oil and filters, put a new footwear! Shines, frisky and fun rides - like her care, just like any living organism. And then it is also ready to answer good.
In the world of consumption we are led to the fact that any piece of hardware - it's just a commodity that has to serve as much as it is programmed at the factory. And then - be mercilessly thrown to the landfill, to force us to bring the next batch of money to the manufacturer. I guess that's right. But realizing this mind, heart, I do not understand this. Just remember the drops of tears in the headlights of his first "Zaporozhets».

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting