Oscillator

My wife and two children for 30. This year, somehow, I convinced my husband to buy a vibrator for a change. As it turned out not in vain .... Perhaps pernicious influence of German films from the Soviet childhood)))
Details of use are not going to describe.
And we have decided to take a tourist trip in Sri Lanka.
In this country, 100% of the population in addition to their mother tongue knows the second - English. My level of English - at the secondary level (ie no e the Table, face es dollar, etc.) the wife of Education English teacher, she was my interpreter.
So. We departed the hotel its 10 days. Flight to Moscow at 7.00 local time (5.30 Moscow time). In advance all collected, piled into bags and suitcases.
To distinguish his suitcase at the airport upon receipt I found a good way. I take on the black stretch, pack it in a suitcase, and top brand tape fining office in which I work. Very convenient.
This time, I'm also in the evening of his wound, leaving a small opening to fold it in the morning rylnye soap and toiletries: toothpaste and toothbrushes, etc.. Trifle.
Everything was ready and up to 2 o'clock in the morning we still walked to the hotel, swimming, etc.
We slept a little, got up washed, packed and all the rest went to the reception to do check-out.
Reception at the hotel was on the street, not far from the road, so the taxi driver was waiting for us at the reception.
You could call a trained person and he would have dragged all the stuff, but I decided to pull everything by himself. A suitcase on wheels, lightweight bag.
The suitcase was packed to capacity, because we scored a bunch of garbage every cheap. And, of course, refused to stand upright. If I stayed, I had a suitcase to something pristavlyat.
But in the 20 meters to the reception specially trained people saw that I pru clothes himself and ran rushed to meet us. She took a suitcase and drove it himself at the reception for a taxi.
I immediately forgot about it and went to do the check-out.
Here is when the incident occurred ...
I stand, talk to a manager and the porter pulled the suitcase to the cab and placed him ...
Naturally suitcase fell. Then the porter shouted in an unnatural voice, with a finger pointing at the suitcase. I stood and looked at him, not understanding. He shouted something in English. The wife could not translate. Then I decided to go himself to raise the suitcase and leaned against it for anything. And Che to shout ... Perhaps apologize?
When I went to the suitcase, even without knowledge of English understood why yelling porter)))
Suitcase boomed. Yes - he published "strange sounds"! Soobrazhalku worked quickly. I realized that it was buzzing in my suitcase! Yes - this is it - damn vibrator! Bitch!
This is the force mazher! That's what I thought.
I stand and think what to do. Options:
1. Unzip the bag and turn it off. What if the hotel staff bedrooms. Somehow awkward ...
2. To go to the airport so? But then burn down a taxi. Also not very ...
At the same time his wife is five meters and did not understand what was happening.
I called it, is shown on the suitcase and said: - Do you hear?
She: - What?
I propose to touch her suitcase. Touches. In the eyes of anxiety ... but it has nothing to say.

Select the first option - to unpack and remove the batteries. And yet at the customs turn, God forbid ...
I began to unpack from the place where it was cut for the soap-rylnyh ...
And I understand that not buzzing inside the suitcase, and somewhere very top, just in this very pocket ...
I put his hand and ... Hurray !!! Including electric toothbrush wife !!!)))
Heart relieved bravely got it, ostentatiously turned off and seemingly everything ... the curtain, but no.
The street still dark. He took out the battery and went to his wife.
I went, and she told me: - You Th! In general about ... .el! Why did you get it all and showed? ..

Now everything.
Draw your own conclusions!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting