Vietnam Nha Trang (Nha Trang)

Airport.

Direct flights to Cam Ranh (Cam Ranh) were once rare, it is now no longer seems to be a problem. Our plane was the only one in the port.

Will be 66 photos

# 2 Ear

From the port to the city about 25 km. the road is nothing to shoot but the main landmark in the heart of Nha Trang. On it you can always kerf where you nahodishsya.

# 3

I advise you to immediately take the motorbike. Car ochenmalo, but scooters darkness.
But after Rashkin Dolby * bizma on roads, traffic in Vietnam seem Children morning. Home often honk, turn the head against and blunt. Bike on the main road after the VAN. And be prepared that the car always if he should turn to the left makes it out of the right lane, such rules. Vetnamiz outstanding stories to explain if you do not forget to ask yourself. Cost $ 5. Per day.

# 4

"Shell" will, together with the bike, but I would suggest to buy a stall for $ 10, and pick up a souvenir, the selection is huge even with Mickey Mouse even with the emblem of Batman, the price paid for the helmet bundled may have lice or a thread midges.
Shlemak on the jug should be required to wear a different local police do blacklisted. You can still buy a bandage on the soup, not to zavetrilis not burned.

# 5

It will look like this.
Well cho booted to the hotel took the bike and ran.

# 6

You can start to drive on the rocks. Rattle about 15 minutes to the north.
Generally not to understand that-where-when, take a map of the hotel, on it all the nishtyaki marked. Again, Google to help. Taxis are there, but as elsewhere counter podkruchen, bombed smart-ass, etc. Snout sderut only to reach these stones. And the bike for a day :)

# 7
More stones
It's like a riddle, and if we were part of a thread of half-dead tour, we definitely would have told the incredible story of how he got there. And just hanging stone. Local fishermen said that * erevoznaet. Was the stone was.

# 8

This in general is himself a fisherman. Catches the usual teleskopku. But the way a place I would chose a different and he hung there for a couple of days with fishing rods.

# 9

Catch on zharehu.

# 10

I will not spoil the ride for yourself a lot of interesting things to see, even abandoned a few pictures from the category "drove past»

# 11

# 12

# 13

# 14

# 15
Here dude encrypt under a car in a hammock is a normal situation.

# 14 This grandmother is farshmachit whitefishes, maps (which are free at the hotel can take) and other feces. She can offer and Che thread of the open sale of banned items.

# 15 politsesky truck

But zapreschenkoy better not to associate, the police there, though not seen, but I'm sure that some thread local sergeant with great pleasure ozalupit hapless tourist on a round sum. The poor around.

# 16 City beach

Yes, it is. As in Tae. Beach city, so swim wherever you want.

# 17

The hotel does not have its output have their own umbrellas and deck chairs. Can pull a makeshift border in the form of a rope. There is also a Beach Club where it is possible for a penny to rent space (sunbed + umbrella + Security around the perimeter) and relax as If the act of Anapa scheme - to throw the towel and go for a swim you will be stuck in the water and watch the sneaker to not sp ** Dili. This warning hang all the hotels. Do not build illusions. People are living in poverty.

# 18

If the rope is over, just the boxes.

# 19

The beach and the water is very clean compared to zasratymi beaches in our resorts. But not much different from the others (Thai, India, Turkey, Egypt, Cyprus, Tunisia, etc.)

# 20

In the evening I advise you to find Sheraton Hotel and climb the Roof Bar from there a great view of the city at night, and can be cracked by a cocktail in the open air. Admission is free, the average price +

# 21

So it looks Sheraton day.

# 22 Vinpearl

In 5-7 km to the south. Located station through which you can get to Vinpearl. It is an island which is located amusement park, water park, a hotel, the beach, a huge aquarium and Gulbara.

Meet you just a huge car park which is always empty. And we have to cut the heat for about ten minutes until his passing.

# 23 To get to the island itself in two ways
1. The world's longest cable car above the water.
2. On the corporate boat.
3. Pahlen as the Zimbabwean illegal boat to Europe.

We stopped for one version.

# 24

# 25

# 26 As I have already mentioned on the island of plenty of interesting things. Therefore, it is necessary to go here for the whole day. You pay only for input and are using all of what you want.

# 27 Shematoz weather conditions and timetable for the slides and other attractions.

# 28

# 29

# 30

# 31 Sorry dear readers all nishtyaki Vinpearl in my video, so the gallery said it was not. A video zapilivaem here is not an option.

# 32 Now sit on the bike and go to the south about 20 km. One of the most beautiful beaches in the world Long Beach (Bai Dai). If you have to ask for directions at the local Bai Dai say otherwise at the request sent to Long Beach where there will not be returned. While pretending to be what they say epty, I Do not Know where is Long Beach. Bai Dai short !!!

# 33 This is an amazing place. The water even cleaner than in the city. Silence. The mountains and ocean islands. Then we visited almost every day.

# 34

On the beach there are awnings with chairs and a table where you can get some sort of barbecue with a bucket of beer (bottle in an ice bucket).

# 35 All food fry itself. Beer drinking is the best of the throat, because the guys there with strained water and cups I think they wash the spit.
A meal on the coals quite safe. More likely to buy a thread tuhlyak in Auchan and roast in the country.

# 36

Rezalty.

# 37

Note that the guys who work there and keep these places are very different from those in the Nyachange, they are here more friendly, trying to please but very self-sufficient, they do not zadalbyvat his concern but always trace the moment when throw the in the ice bucket, remove empty containers or shake out the ashtray and usually it does or the owner or his kin kind of family biz. Well done, a great place with excellent service and good people.

# 38

And they also have fried watchdogs krevetosov. The average bill for two $ 20 with beer and all the pies.

# 39 At least one should be washed down
mimimishku

# 40 All short enough. POST IS FINISHED.

Outcome: Vietnam is a great many of you may not like my stuff, but I like and do not claim the laurels Zyalta and other travelers. Photos of hotel streets and other things, and so you will find a better Ride and see for yourself, I, unlike them has given you this opportunity. From the photos I could post it, I post it.
Money is necessary to take about $ 1,000 this if you want to feel confident, and so it is possible to live for $ 300, rounded up to the market there are a lot of tasty sold. With a dragged about 10 kg. mangosteen, lychee, mango, miniarbuzy, dragon eye and other topics, the price of 500 rubles for all. The average check at devour from 200 rubles to 1000. However, I have to say that he would go there in a steakhouse or kafehu easier on taste will not notice the difference, so make sure you think about it, there is also money for the show-off charge. Seafood is excellent, all fresh, alkashka niche identity, their beer they have very tasty - 20 rubles. bottle. that stronger better dyutik Rob. And all the rest will find themselves there.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting