How to become a Russian extremist

I want to tell you about one man and about the way in which he had to do to become a Russian fascist.
No, I understand that for the average Russian man is not such a problem. Suffice it to say at the meeting something like "it's time to put an end to this strange economic model" - and all believe that the case (criminal) hat. But this man was one problem ... However, I will not get ahead of ourselves.
So, there lived a man in Karelia. I raise two daughters. Entrepreneur gave (and gives) a few dozen people working (and in Karelia - not very much). Connoisseurs one pictured below will immediately recognize who I'm talking about. Yes, that's what he does. I myself am in the hands not kept, but they say that just lovely. Geography orders - the whole world. And most importantly, it develops production in Karelia (although in Estonia would be significantly cheaper - is not there a bureaucracy and corruption).
Here, for example, it came to him again the tax. And "out of the blue" tried to impose some exorbitant fines. But he went straight back to the boss and the tax declared or you restrain the ardor of his podichnёnnyh up to the legal limit, or I production withdrawn in Estonia, and you'll be hell to pay that! and yet - I am waiting for you in court. Especially since the production is very much "tied" to the experience and knowledge of personal ownership, and simply "squeeze" the business, throwing it, it does not - he is in a new place will start all over again, and the old business without zahireet ... But such fundamental entrepreneurs Russia lacks, so in this case it did not become an extremist.

Continued - below please do not tear, even just one text from the image.

Then our hero in the blog wrote (and I quote):

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting