The "Mothers and daughters share dreams"

Reuters has provided almost 100 photos from around the world, in which mothers and their daughters. All descriptions to images created by the authors using the same template, to make it easier to perceive the difference.

Somalia

34-year-old Sheikh Sasiido Yakuub a 13-year-old daughter Faadumo Subir Mohamed. Hodane living in Mogadishu, a makeshift camp for displaced persons. Sasiido dreamed of becoming a business woman, but could not, although up to 20 years of hard studying. Wanting to her dreams embodied daughter, who in 2017 finished school and will learn from the doctor.

Very interesting to see how changing perceptions, dreams and general lifestyle in different countries. Much depends on the financial situation, the country's cultural and social dogmas. What is a mother's happiness for another real punishment. Also very revealing difference between mothers and daughters. Countries in East Asia, mainly show the difference in the 18-22 years old, the eldest daughter of European mothers 30-35, 40 years old.

India

23-year-old Sulochna Mohan Sawant and her daughter Samika Savant, 5 years. Living in a private home in Mumbai. Sulochna maid, she studied to be a doctor, but because of poverty stopped his studies and went to work. Samika wants to become a teacher, my mother is going to help her in every possible way to realize a dream.

Mali

30-year-old Uma Ndiaye and her 9-year-old daughter Aïssata Golf. Living in Bamako, Mali, in his own house. Mind housewife, never went to school, wanted to marry a rich man. For daughter wants the same fate. But the girl wants to learn to finish school and go to work as a schoolteacher.

Pakistan

40-year-old Tadzhroshan and her 12-year-old daughter Ayman. Living in poverty in a small house on the outskirts of Islambada. Tadzhroshan attended school for only two years, only to have to learn to read, and with only the Koran. Now she teaches the basics of religion their neighbors. Always I wanted to learn, but now her dream may bring only daughter. Ayman passionately dreams of becoming a doctor, hoping that her parents have enough money to pay for his studies at the university. She will have to learn from 17 years to start practicing.

Syria

39-year-old Bida Mem Thabet al-Hassan-mind-Suleiman. My daughter Mariam Khaled Masto, 9 years old. Living in a house in Deir al-Zor, Syria.

Bidan - Director of the school, dreamed of becoming a gynecologist, and now wants to become a pharmacist's daughter. But do not insist, believes that any success will please her daughter. Miriam left to study 13 years, she herself wants to be a teacher of foreign languages ​​in his hometown.

South Africa

30-year-old Tozama Kala and her 9-year-old daughter, Mpho keyptanuskom live in the village of Langa, South Africa.

Tozama matriculated in 2002 and studied at the Secretary, he wants to become a doctor's daughter, and the daughter wants to become a teacher.

Gonudras

33-year-old Susana Maria Cardona and her 12-year-old daughter Ruby Alejandra Cardona. Living in Tegusikalpe, at his home.

Susana Maria graduated from high school at 17, wanted to become a lawyer, but did not, want to become a doctor's daughter, but the daughter wants to learn from the agronomist.

Nigeria

39-year-old Adetola Ibitoye and her 9-year-old daughter Iteoluva live in his home in Omoloy, Lagos, Nigeria. Adetola wanted to be a model, but has become a fashion designer and a fashion designer. He believes that his daughter can choose their own path, their desire to encourage girls to become a university professor.

Singapore

40-year-old Luo Samaniego and her 10-year-old daughter Given Tang. Living in his apartment in Singapore. Samaniego works manager of the personnel department, I wanted to become a flight attendant, and fashion designer. Flight attendants work, but tired and want something quieter. She hopes that her daughter will choose to work for the soul, and am very glad that Given wants to become a fashion, as once dreamed of my mother.

Australia

40-year-old Kylie Glass and her 12-year-old daughter, Abby Glass. Living in Karingbahe near Sydney. Kylie left school and went to work as an instructor for the nurses. I dreamed of working with children, and now, ironically, she teaches others to work with them. My daughter Abby loves science and wants to become a forensic scientist. Or hairdresser. Or the police. She does not know really.

Lebanon

44-year-old Rima Bader poses with her 13-year-old daughter of the Rhine in their apartment in Beirut, Lebanon.

Rimma runs an interior designer, and dreamed of becoming an engineer. My daughter advised to choose a profession for everyone. Reyna finished his studies at age 21 and become an architect, she had firmly decided.

Japan

39-year-old Manami Miyazaki and her 13-year-old daughter Nanaha. It is very similar, so it is worth to say that my daughter is sitting on a chair. Living at his home in Tokyo. Manami studied up to 20 years old, wanted to work with people, but got married and came as many women in the country - became a housewife. He hopes that successfully marries the daughter, as well as find a job that will reveal her talents. Nanaha wants to become a musician, nurse or designer.

Germany

Immigrants from Bulgaria's 33-year-old Ayse Kakarmustafa and her 11-year-old daughter Neriman. Living in a house in Dortmund, Germany. Aisha graduated at 14, she had to work to survive in a shoe factory in Bulgaria, I wanted to become a hairdresser. He moved to Germany after her husband, gave birth to a daughter. Neriman wants to become a doctor, my mother does not prevent.

China

41-year-old Zhang Hygiene and her 11-year-old daughter, Zhu Nuo. Living in his apartment in Lanzhou, Gansu Province, China. Zhang graduated at 23, runs a middle manager in the Association of bookstores Xinhua. She wanted to become a teacher in a kindergarten. Zhu's daughter wants to get a doctorate and become a professor, my mother be glad.

Cuba

43-year-old Damaris Matos Curbelo and her 14-year-old daughter, Ana Laura Villar posing near her home in downtown Havana, Cuba. Damaris graduated when she was 21 years old. Worked as a secretary in the mayor's office in Havana, my daughter wants to be a biologist, because my mother wanted to be a doctor, and she had no choice but to obey.

Palestine

40-year-old Hala Tanmus and her 10-year-old daughter, Maya posing for a photo in the living room of his home in the city of Ramallah in the West Bank. Hal works as a secretary, and wanted to become a lawyer. He wants to become a designer daughter. Fortunately, Maya, whose study 10 years, also wants the same.

Afghanistan

40-year-old Noor Zia and her 11-year-old daughter Saba Ahmadi. Living at his home in Kabul. Nour studied up to 28 years old, works as a teacher, a doctor wanted to work but did not have enough money for tuition. He wants to become a physician's daughter, insists on this, and Saba wants to become a lawyer.

Bolivia

43-year-old Lucia Mait and her 12-year-old daughter Cecilia Luz. The photo was taken in the cellar in La Paz, Bolivia. The wine business - family business. Lucia studied up to Class 4, is able to read, write, bit count, has its own cellar, with whom he derives income, wants to build his house. Luz dreams of becoming a singer.

UK

43-year-old Claire Coyne poses for a photo with the 10-year-old daughter Ella at their home in Shepshed, central England. Claire works as a clerk in a bank and wanted to teach physical education. He believes that the daughter should choose something for the heart. Ella does not know who wants to become, perhaps, the dance teacher?

US

52-year-old Denise Arthur and her 13-year-old daughter of Linnaeus Tibedo live in his house in the neighborhood Blackhawk, Colorado, USA.

Denise Arthur - Ecology and restorer. She studied up to 34 years old, wanted to study the behavior of animals, but it remained a dream. Her daughter is going to be a marine biologist than indescribably happy mother's family similar hobbies.

Turkey

33-year-old Tayziye Ozyulmaz and her 14-year-old daughter Halima live in his home in the Kurdish town of Derik Zeytinpinar in the province of Mardin, Turkey. Tayziye - housewife, never went to school. In 17 years, she was married, but her daughter wants a different fate. Halima goes to school, which runs daily on foot, the school is located at a distance of 10 km from the house. I had to abandon their studies, while Halima leaves no hope to study and become a doctor, but most likely it will be waiting for the fate of the mother, she has found and will give the groom a girl married in 17-18 years.

Guatemala

39-year-old Nikulin Fieraru poses with her 13-year-old daughter Flory Gabriela Dumitrache. Living in a house in the village of Gora Suty, Romania. Nikulin not working housewife. Flory wants to be a pop singer, not a seamstress, as the mother wants. The school does not go, since that is nearly 23 km from the house, and go there by car - it's expensive. The Romanian authorities have offered scholarships to girls, so she could learn, and next year will learn Flory.

Brazil

45-year-old Raymond Eliandra Alves and her daughter Ana Paula Leonardo Justin, 10 of which live in the slums, in the little beggar-house Pavao Pavaodzhinho in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Raymond worked as a cashier at the store, he studied to 19, dreamed of becoming a math teacher. She hopes that her daughter Ana Paula will be a veterinarian. Ana will finish their studies only after 11 years and become a vet, as he wants and how she wants her mother.

Nepal

35-year-old Mohan Khanal and her 12-year-old daughter Vipassna posing in the kitchen of his apartment in Kathmandu, Nepal. Mohan works as a teacher, he graduated at 20 and wanted to become a flight attendant. Her dream for her daughter a good future. Vipassna wants to become a famous manager for Tourism to develop tourism in Nepal, learn it another 11 years.

South Korea

43-year-old Kang Hyun Jeong and her 11-year-old daughter Yu-min Ha live in Seoul, South Korea, in his apartment. Kang Hyun Jeong worked as a bookkeeper. She had to start working at school, after school, she enrolled to study at the university, married, continued training and wants to get a master's degree. She believes her children are talented, but the harsh reality is that the work of one can not eat. Yoo Ha-min said that the dream of becoming a designer or an artist when he grows up.

Malta

49-year-old Charlotte Stafrache and her 9-year-old daughter, Scarlett Stafrache pose for a photograph in the living room of his home in Tsebbuge near Valletta in Malta.

Charlotte - a freelance actress and drama teacher, she studied up to 17 years. Scarlett wants to be fashionable and well-known veterinarian, she learns to 25 years.

Israel

43-year-old Vered poses for a photo with the 13-year-old daughter Alma at his home in Kibbutz Huquq near the Sea of ​​Galilee in northern Israel. Vered studied up to 27, and oversees a number of art projects. Alma lets you be yourself and look yourself. Alma wants to be a director or an actress. She finished school at 18, then go to study in the college theater.

Mexico

51-year-old Rozaura Realsola poses for a photo with the 13-year-old daughter Alexandra Yamilet in the entrance of their house in Tepito, Mexico City. Rozaura worker, graduated in 16. She wanted to become a teacher, wants her daughter to become a nurse. My daughter also wants the same study it finished in 9 years.

Panama

30-year-old Marisa del Carmen Moreno and her 10-year-old daughter Alicia Isabel Santa Maria live in his home in Panama City. Marisa architect, studied to 29, and wanted to treat animals. He wants daughter was an artist. In principle, its dreams and Alicia are the same, she also wants to become an artist. Or chef.

Ireland

37-year-old Claire Barrett Butler and her 11-year-old daughter Lily Barrett McHugh posing for a photograph of the house in a small hamlet near the village of Ardara in County Donegal, Ireland. Claire housewife, but goes to courses in college, wanted to be a designer or special effects kaskadershey approves the choice of his daughter to become a hairdresser. Lily wants to finish the study (there were 9 years old) and create beautiful images of women.

Uganda

42-year-old Lucy Oyela poses for a photo with the 14-year-old daughter Lillian Ab Bar in their home near the town ONANGA Gulu in northern Uganda. Lucy farmer, graduated at 18, wanted to teach the children. She wants to send her daughter to study in the medical college, so she became a nurse. My daughter has no idea who wants to be a doctor but not perhaps as an accountant.

Greece

39-year-old Tonya Dzhiannari and her 10-year-old daughter Helen live in his apartment in Athens.

Tonya - a housewife. She finished her education in 18 years. She hopes that her daughter will become a dance teacher when she grows up. Elena dreams of the same.

Tags

See also

New and interesting