A fence with their hands

Continuing the series of short documentaries about the summer work :)

After installing a new gate task.
When looking at the architectural The ensemble, consisting of a new gate and an old fence almost feel some dissonance, internal, so to speak, protest. No wonder, since the new gate on the background of an old fence looked no better than a diamond pins in the neck coaxial addict. So, the problem is - we need a new fence.

Nothing complicated at first glance, no, but there is one small condition. For all summer community punctually ply various unreliable elements of society with the aim of easy enrichment through sales bad lying at truckers products. Given this fact, as well as the presence of an old shabby fence, it was decided in the style of "five-year plan in three years" - to build a fence for 2 days. Slowly build the fence next to the old is not possible, therefore, to act will be by substitution.

I will not bore you with a long preamble, let's start.
Will be 29 photos

Thus, the morning of the day two. The rise of coffee, dress in warm (behind at 9 am 4, various vital organs of the road as a memory).

Old fence uprooted and thrown out. Poles are already (set yesterday). Two flight I've already done (there are no pictures from the beginning, sorry)

We need:

Metal (poles, cross)
LBM (in common Bulgarian)
Welding machine + mark all to him
Clamps
Hammer for beating the slag
Screwdriver (or drill)
Riveting
Zaklepochnik
Level

As I told one of my good friend - "a poor tool does not do a good job." I worked a variety of tools, but I still closer ergonomics tool a "green" company (LBM in the background). 95% of the power of this company. I remember that I asked for a day to have another screwdriver (not had a chance to take his instrument). So I broke the all-rounder is used this "foreman", ergonomics calculated for mutants. Vang rays diarrhea in my party in the style of "tool use & lt; & gt ;, Hladomyasoboystroykomplekt happy, what for an expensive tool." I like the ergonomics of these instruments and their reliability. For all the time I came out of the building just 125mm angle grinders and even then, only because 30 minutes of grinding work without a break for it too much. After 30 minutes it passed in emergency mode, clearly marking his transition to this mode of hell chirping and a characteristic smell of burning.

Spilkovye gloves - a necessary thing for welding. You can certainly cook perchatochkah garden, but it is up to the first drop of the metal / slag on hand. Especially since they cost 8 cents per bucket.
Yet we necessarily need a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Saw off the cross and clamped clamps on the level. Recommend saw off cross "in place" without measure. Two millimeter error will result in hemorrhoids brewing this gap. The lower boundary of the fence will be cast in concrete stenochka (suburban area of ​​the curve as a Turkish sword, it goes down, pour unrealistic).

Assistant busy with his work, we will do it alone. Clamp stifle like this:

More

We catch and remove the clamp, so as not to interfere.

Scald profile from all sides.

We clean the seams and careful look.
There is a beauty.

And there is a terrible syphilis

Again syphilis:

In fact it is left so. But "it's not our method, Shura." Remade how to spend 5 minutes and I will spare yourself from eternal bathёrta evoke memories "but there is one joint of my crooked brewed" every time when I pass by the fence. Nafig.

The problem is clear - movement inaccurate electrode due uncomfortable position at work and haste. Well, you can add a little current. Make yourself comfortable, we clean, we clean the digest-problem joints.

The output is:

More:

More:

More:

More:

More:

More:

More:

Poles buy ready-made, with "ears" for the crossmember. Ears were not needed, so we will have them amputated. That's the way we work "bit" welders. After weaning slag revealed a thin strip of metal with incomplete fusion. One pass grinding discs and one hammer blow - ear amputated.

During sprained halturka - old rake (or listosobiralka do not know the name) did not survive the intense exploitation and attempted to "go on increasing," the common people "to die».
Anyway their emissions, but make the old man dead poultice electrode.

Sleepers are ready and even sometimes painted. Time is running out, because still have zaschit all trapezoidal sheet.

More:

During daylight hours do not have time, it is a short, stsuko in October in our latitudes. Enlists the aid of artificial light emitted 500W spotlight. Normal people at night quietly dismantled the fences, on the contrary, we collect.

More:

Last jerk!

Done. Night, street, lantern, fence. Almost Block.

More:

The work is done, you can smoke wearily. Scarf is not a tribute to the Roman fashion, but a necessary measure. Jackets with time lost the ability to hook and neck should be closed, to hurt nobody wants.

Posted in [mergetime] 1382342224 [/ mergetime]
That's all, thank you all for having read up!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting