Like the first time I died

Earlier, in the violent youth, I was very fond of a drink. For this reason, My wife left me. In short, I lived alone with deaf elderly mother in a three-room apartment. Yes, my name is Victor. Though inconvenient to paint such an ugly event, but in thirty years, with each can happen.
One day after work, I strongly nazyuzyukalsya with friends. I came home on autopilot. The mother in the living room watching TV. The sound on all cylinders. I quietly sneaked into my room, picked up the sofa seat to get the bedding ... But then last strength left me - I fell Kul in the depths of the sofa, and the rest of me dropped. I average growth, in short, perfectly fit in the sitting room and the box fell fast asleep.
Mom, watch a movie on TV, I peered into my room. None. She decided that her Victor somewhere spree. She closed the lock on the door and lay down on the bed in the bedroom. The apartment was dead silence.
At two o'clock in the morning I was awakened by a terrible thirst. His head throbbed, the whole body ached, his leg cramp and wanted the toilet. I opened my eyes - dark. "Where I am? - I asked myself at home. - It is urgent to get drunk, or die! »
I leaned his hands on the solid bed and tried to sit up. Bah! - He hits his head on the plywood. "What the hell ?!»
I examined tremornymi palms surrounding area. On top of the lid, on the sides - the board ... "Lord! Yes I am in a coffin! - My eyes have got out of his head in horror. - Somewhere drunk, passed out, and I was mistakenly buried alive! .. »

- No! Let me !!! I am alive!!! - I screamed in panic and began pounding limbs in the top drawer ... but tight ear mother heard nothing. Its restful sleep might disrupt only gun salute, manufactured directly in the bedroom.
Exhausted, I wept bitterly in his "tomb." "What a terrible end! - I wailed. - To bury alive in thirty years! »
However, narevevshis, I finally pulled myself together. "So maybe all is not lost? - As I stirred a faint hope. - Sam Sashka grobeshnik scored. The cover just picked up the nails and all ... And the earth, may loose - instilled a lazy drunk anyhow, not much ram ... Because if he did not get out - Amba! Kranty fuck !!! »
I collected a bunch of recent strength, stiffened, braced his feet and hands in the "cover" and pressed in shtangistski! .. Heavy lift the seat of the sofa ... I rushed into the light slit like a cork from champagne! ..
It hurts to peel back, I fell out of a wooden parquet floor at the conclusion.
 - A-ah !!! - It is a wild, heart-rending cry burst from my chest injured vodka.
 - Save !!! Help me!!! I'm not dead! I'm alive !!!
Brains frantically scanned the surrounding muddy SOMETHING. No dirty soil did not feel close. Somehow, I kerf: this is the morgue ...
Howl of a wounded bear, comparable in decibels with an atomic explosion, woke up not only the mother but also neighbors ...
Zapoloshnaya mother ran to the call, he turned on the light.
 - Vitechka that you ?!
She was in my field of vision in the fog. But I stopped rolling on the floor, staring at the wild-eyed mother of glass ... there came out of nowhere nausea, disgusting sickened. I fending off hands all this stuff, I thought that he met with his mother in a sunny paradise! ..
 - You, too, dead? - I asked with anguish and crying again.
Well, mother, of course, I ran to their child, stroked my hair, tightly hugged her, as a child, and often squealed, comforting:
 - No one died, my son! All we are alive! That you had a bad dream. Well, look, this is your room. Do you recognize?
Slowly I regained composure. I crawled to the couch prison, felt it, and finally "seen the light" - realized in some "coffin" slept ...
Well, I drank, of course, two hundred grams of lemon. And I vowed to tie ... Since then many years have passed. After a nightmare I do not drink. Well, beer sometimes makes chums. Happy wife returned, gave birth to an heir. In general, life was adjusted ...

my-first-time.livejournal.com/177088.html
ps blue schmuck

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting