Yards childhood. Peter early 90s

I did a post about St. Petersburg communal apartment, and now I want to tell you about the life of St. Petersburg teenagers of 14-15 years old in the center of Leningrad in the late 80's and early 90's. The story is not about the elite, but rather about the rabble, a brilliant representative of where I was. What we lived, what were the values ​​of fun, they loved and hated.

Photo number 2, 3, 4, 7, 14: Vladimir Singov © «Dzerzhinsky district - yards childhood» - vk.com/club522047 < br />
So we drove!

Nope, even among those skins pivot
© some chanson

While the yard youth in residential areas and the center was somewhat different. We had no kerzachey Vatnikov and winter, there was the famous shoe "red triangle", ho culture of the past as something past. And we look like this:

Clubs, shopping malls and other things were not good, so the only thing left to do is to gather a crowd, socialize and invent fun. Usually, people gathered in the yard, a bunch proudly called "hangouts." You could always go to the coveted yard and find someone there from friends. A typical example of this a few hangouts dunce bored on the bench.

There were all sorts of games, mostly Russian remake of games with sexually compulsive bias because 15 years Harmon scale. For example the game kitty meow oxy-. The rules are simple: The player turns his back to the crowd, a leading directs his finger pointing at the crowd and seeks "Kis-Kis?" The player has two options. "Shoo!" Then the finger is moved to another host or "Meow! .. If a player is a guy the finger pointed at the girl, the kiss at all, on the boy, click the hand. Selection becomes a player and everything is repeated.

Wandering on the roofs. St. Petersburg has always attracted the roof. Lofts were not closed, the front with the code was not, so wander over the roofs of the always high, and sometimes extreme. Once I climbed down from the roof of a five-story house on a water pipe running from the police. Too loud, we scoured the attic, caused residents outfit. Roofs also part of the yard

The main thing to get to the attic. Out on the roof has always been organized the same way from a booth like the pictures. No fences, no other TB was not.

Well, not screwed to the roof is also important:

The second extreme is "Bombyagi" there, too, can be hanging out. In the center of the city, all the cellars were equipped with a bomb shelter with sealed doors, hatches on the submarine, ventilation and alarm system. It was such a fool with a pen, twist it to the whole bombyagu siren howls. In the 80s it was already abandoned, the memory of the war began to go away.

In the bomb shelter you can go from the basement of one house to another, probably could be in another quarter to get ventilation. In the pictures is just such a ventilation shaft. But the conclusion is up, and happened in the next room.

Lantern was not. More precisely batteries were deficient and adolescents they were lacking. Household candles were also deficient, it just can not buy. We bought candles at the Holy Transfiguration Cathedral. Secretly they were hiding and endured. Candle cost 10 kopecks. We bought one for three, and so we investigated Bombyagi. Such are the fallen angels in the dungeon with the Orthodox candle. No computer games can not be compared with those emotions.

Booze we in 14 years? Of course booze. Vodka in the store will not sell one. We bought from baryg. There were only three types of alcohol. Rusk for 3 rubles. kreplennlenoe for 10 rubles. and vodka for 25 rubles. There was no choice. :) Variety that comes. The truth is not tampered with if it was just an honest speculators. Place where they sold booze was known to all. Called "Orbit" at the corner of ul. Rebellion and demining lane. Why is "Orbit" I do not know. Vodka for us was Zhestkova something, but often drinking vino. The main early start that would not smell rodaki evening. I burned a couple of times, pizdyuley ogreb specific.
In the photo the same angle or Orbit

The music we listen to reason, only ours. All were exceptionally alisamanami, film fans, etc. Even the case of a fight on this issue, but there was no particular hostility. Once it became known that the concert will immediately begin to save money. Special glamor was to go to the first and last concert. If you have enough money for only one, it certainly was the last concert. The entrance ticket cost 2-3 rubles. Albums "blockade" and "Sixth Forester" tightened up holes, nothing else recognized. Such Mafon, it was finally ...

But still somewhere there was another music, but she passed us

Did we have sex? Yes certainly it was. But he is not at the forefront, but does not hide everything about everybody knew, but it was not a cult. One slip by his first trepak I caught in the institute. 

That something like this and live. Ahead of us were waiting for:

I graduated!

About dashing 90 next time, if the time is!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting