The shooting process

I want to submit a final selection of photos from film sets of famous films Golllivuda. Let's start.

Directed by Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon in the film Green Zone (2010).

Director Peter Bogdanovich and Kirsten Dunst in the film The Cat's Meow (2001).

Directed by Pedro Almodovar and Antonio Banderas in the film The Skin I Live In (2011).

Directed by Pedro Almodovar, Lola Duenas and Penelope Cruz in the film The Return (2006). Actually kind of director Almodovar, his films do not understand everything, and I'm one of those ...

Director Peter Jackson and Bernard Hill in the movie Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003).

It is another part of the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002). Director Peter Jackson and Orlando Bloom.

Director Peter Jackson and the film Braindead (1992). Naturally it looks, in my opinion.

Peter Jackson, Melanie Lynskey and Kate Winslet in the film Heavenly Creatures (1994).

Quentin Tarantino and David Kerredayn in the movie Kill Bill (2003).

Quentin Tarantino.

Directed by Randal Kleiser, Olivia Newton John and Travoltav film Grease (1978). Olivia as a picture in this film ...

Directed by Rebecca Miller in the film The Ballad of Jack and Rose (2005). I dare to believe that women in the art of cinema is more complicated than the men out there who are pretty firmly seated.

Directed by James Mangold and Reese Witherspoon in the film that brought Oscar Reese, and its creators, Walk the Line (2005).

Director Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe in American Gangster (2007).

The film was shot and Denzal Washington.

Director Ridley Scott and Demi Moore in the movie GI Jane (1997). Note after the role of a soldier Demi does not seem to cut more short.

Demi and Ridley.

Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe in the film Gladiator (2000). What potryasayuy film. Initially, the film seemed to me that Russell is not very suitable for this role, but at the end of the film, has wiped away the tears, I thought that nobody else would be able to play as. Bravo Ridley Scott.

Russell Crowe in Gladiator.

Ridley Scott and Anthony Hopkins in the film Hannibal (2001).

Directed by Francis Ford Coppola and Robert De Niro in The Godfather 2.

Directed by Robert De Niro, Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie in the movie The Good Shepherd (2007).

Directed by Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro and Cybill Shepherd in the movie Taxi Driver (1976).

Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey Jr. in the film Sherlock Holmes (2009).

Guy Ritchie, Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Paul Anderson and Noomi Rapace in the film Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011).

Directed by Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr. and Don Cheadle in the film Iron Man 2 (2010).

Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Antonio Banderas in the movie Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003).

Robert Rodriguez, Danny Trejo and Michelle Rodriguez in the movie Machete (2010).

Directed by Roger Kumble and Cameron Diaz in the movie Cutie (2002). Indeed, such a cutie Cameron.

Director Roman Polanski and Adrien Brody in the film The Pianist (2002). One of the best films about the war.

Roman Polanski on the set of The Pianist.

Roman Polanski and Barney Clark in Oliver Twist (2005).

Roman Polanski and Emmanuelle Seigner in the film Invincible (1988).

Chris Columbus, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002).

Directed by Rupert Sanders and Charlize Theron in the film Snow White and the Huntsman (2012).

Directed by Peter Weir and Russell Crowe in Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003).

The director and actor, all rolled into one, George Clooney, Evan Rachel Wood and Ryan Gosling in the movie The Ides of March (2011).

Martin Scorsese and Sacha Baron Cohen in the film Hugo (2011).

Directed by Sam Mendes and Leonardo DiCaprio in the film Revolutionary Road (2008).

Michael Bay and Scarlett Johansson in the film The Island (2005).

Directed by Sean Penn and Catherine Keener in the film Into the Wild (2007).

Directed by Sidney Lumet and the young (eyes do not tear) Al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon (1975).

Sofia Coppola and Emma Watson in the film Elite Company in the future, 2013. We are waiting.

Sofia Coppola film Marie Antoinette (2006).

Directed by Spike Lee, Edward Norton and Philip Seymour Hoffman in the film 25th Hour (2002).

Stanley Kubrick, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidmanv film Eyes Wide Shut (1999).

Stanley Kubrick.

Director Stephen Daldry, Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks in the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011).

Directed by Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum in the film Magic Mike (2012).

Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981).

Steven Spielberg and Robin Williams in the movie Captain Hook (1991).

Christian Bale and directed by Brad Anderson in the movie The Machinist (2004).

And closes with a selection of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp of the film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007).

Tags

See also

New and interesting