Rusty coffins

Ilya Varlamov writes:

One of the main problems of Moscow households are parking. Most of the sleeping areas were designed from the calculation, that several apartments will account for one car. Now, as you know, in Moscow every family has at least one car, and many of them have 2-3. Such a number of personal vehicles metropolitan yards are not ready, so every night the majority of Muscovites have to solve a difficult task, where to park the car?

Few think a head when buying a car. Accordingly, civilized storage, care of means of transportation and the garage did not care, do not you just quit your cart on the sidewalk, lawn or playground. Most savvy motorists solve the problem using the "shell" or "foam".

Under the cut 16 photo

Metal car garages are widely used in Russia after 1991 due to the gaps in the legislation, "shell" is not legally equated to the garages and tents to the road, which made it possible to install them virtually anywhere. In just a few years, "seashells" won the majority of yard parking and guest pockets in Moscow and other cities and does so without any coordination with the authorities. Given the lack of protected parking lots and garages ordinary cooperatives of "shells" are engaged in children's playgrounds in the yards and vacant lots. Most of the "shells" were set arbitrarily, after the approval of the law on the sale of land ownership virtually none of the car owners could buy the land under the garage.

Shells I hate. People disfigured by our courts of these gray coffins - thieves and scoundrels. They stole our yards, they stole my landscape! I want to go out and look at the lilac bush, children playing in the sandbox and grandmothers. But I see only endless rows of shells. Fortunately, when the courts began to look like a dump tin cans varying degrees of rust, far-sighted authorities decided to voluntary-compulsory dismantling facilities.

Of course, it's not like a redneck, seized his place. Rednecks are outraged that they have nowhere to put the car. Rednecks believe that if they had time to grab a piece of the yard, chop off the lawn yourself, pick up the kids at the playground, it was their place. And who said that the car must rely guaranteed parking place in the yard? You want a garage - buy. It is worth it to Moscow from 300 000 to one million. I was able to save up for a car - to save up for a garage. In Japan, you can not buy a car, if you have not bought a garage or paid parking. In Amsterdam, people stand in line for years for preferential place in the center of the city and refuse to buy a car, because there is no place to put her. But we have a man who bought the car immediately feels at least the king of the universe.

I do believe that the possession of the machine in large cities must become a luxury. Well, are not calculated under the old districts is the number of cars. We thought 100 years ago that every manager decides to buy a car on credit, and every day to go to work on it. Neto in the center of a sufficient number of parking spaces, no parking in the old courtyards. But this does not mean that for the sake of motorists have to endure lawns, playgrounds and parking procreate.

Separately, it must be said about the assholes who use their shells as barns - folded back his stuff. These people just took place in the yard and use it as a warehouse and put the car together. I recently walked in one of the courtyards. Of the 120 garages and shells in the yard only 25 cleared of snow. others were covered with snow and is clearly not used in the last few months. Only 10% of the shells are used regularly.

Shells definitely need to carry. Demolish nafig with all the junk. Carry me, out of the door, once again I saw the lilac, children and grandmothers on the benches, not rusty coffins.

01. Typical street in the middle of the block. And this is not some kind of suburb, is the center of Moscow - Krasnoproletarskaya street. The whole street crowded with rusty coffins.

02. The owners of these barns are competing in the garage creativity. Not only did these goons took place, so they are trying to prevent other drivers to leave their cars near their trash. If cattle escapes from the mouth "this is my garage, do not put it near the car." In this booth, which cattle calls his garage, does not have:

- Identification marks (registration number of garage cooperative, tag number of the manufacturer)
 - Any documents, in principle, (this is important, without box - draw)
 - There is no lease on the land from the city, if the land is not owned condominiums nearby house
 - No agreement other tenants of the house for the installation of a barn in the local area, if the land is already owned by the HOA
 - Violated the rules setting garages
 - The ability to install an external examination that inside there is someone clunker, which after 15 minutes to give birth to the new lucky bydlёnysha

If even one of these conditions is satisfied - boldly put his car next!

03. Some owners sheds very worried that they will carry. In order to somehow protect their property they write touching threats against workers. Of course, no legal force they do not have papers and at the first opportunity will be the barn will carry, and the owner will go on with this piece of paper ...

04. Only a few garages on the whole street signs of life.

05. The rest covered with snow. Most often they are used as a warehouse for the hosts. Tell me, why in the courts of this abomination?

06. Treated almost no shells.

07. Other drivers are forced to leave their carts on sidewalks. As a result, extreme are the pedestrians. They are forced to walk on the roadway, risking to be run over the next cattle-wagons.

08. All the sidewalks are occupied. About parking on sidewalks, we'll talk more in detail. Somehow every redneck said that if they were able to buy credit "fordfokus" that can safely hold the pavement for parking. Pedestrians are not able to defend their land. Fines for parking on the sidewalk should be increased by 20 times. Put? Get a receipt for a few thousand. Just think of head start. Once again - there is no place to park his cart - do not buy a car.

09. As a result, pedestrians are forced to defend their land posts and flowerbeds. In the courtyards there is a terrible visual garbage. Of course, civilized countries, pedestrians and would never defend the sidewalks of cattle-drivers.

10. Why leaving the porch I see it ?!

11. Because someone can not buy a garage for 30 000 euros.

12. Why do my children have to play on such a site?

13. Another example. House in the center. The whole yard is busy rusty coffins. There used to be a shop and gazonchik. Today these boxes.

14. Separate deserve hell asshole, park like this.

15. And the people throwing their car to rot in the yards. I do not use a car? Took her to the dump! Enough avtomusorom clutter your yard!

16. That is the fate of any shells. There is nothing to discuss. Shellfish should always go to the dustbin of history, along with the cattle, which they defended. I want to live in a clean yard.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting