About our customs

Many people who order things from foreign online stores (ebay, amazon, etc.) must have heard about the fact that for the goods, the value of which exceeds 1000 euros will be required to issue a declaration, etc. and etc ... What you need to issue a declaration on the goods imported by courier Services such as FexEx, UPS, DHL and other:
1) Your passport;
2) A completed application form to our customs;
3) Invoice Online Store (goodbye to the main part of ebey from 20.01.2014);
4) Extract the account from which to pay for purchases (tobish account statement from your bank card);
5) A completed application form of the courier service.

The situation is as follows. Tuesday ordered from amazon.com goods worth $ 120 including shipping. Why order? Well, of course, cheaper. It turned out in the amount of 4000 rubles, including delivery in Moscow would have a cost of at least 6.

Continued under the cut ...

I think, okay, wait 5 days, UPS usually delivered quickly things.

Flew my package wrapped in Moscow today. And hung her status:
Additional import documentation is required for clearance., Which means: To require additional import clearance documents.

I think that kind of crap. I call to UPS. I reported this information. What's in the article 355 of the Customs Code of the Russian Federation has been amended, and in the shortest time. And Monday, all items that go through the courier services are delayed, it concerns only the individuals! Well I think ahuethorosho! Ringing in the customs Vnukovo. He picks up the phone man, explain the situation to him, saying today posting flew to Moscow, but need some documents all the cases.
He says that from Monday, ie 01.20.2014 all products geared toward individuals nat delayed until, as you fucking do not gather all of this stack of documents, including a statement from the bank, and that you have Amazon WITHDRAWS your card, filled out questionnaires, and my ass at the airport Vnukovo and Customs (in my case), and they work from 10 am to 17 pm on weekdays only, your parcel will not be released. Ie I personally go to the airport there is no way, because I work from 9 am to 18, and many others. Either use the services of a broker whose services are estimated at 10% of the value of the goods, but not less than 800 rubles.
Thanks mate Oscar Harman (KupiVip owner), we now can not be ordered with ebeya charging cord, and other trifles, I often ordered. He lobbied the idea for the first time. Please note that this is, in the near future (1-2 months) will also apply to mail Russia.
Comrade tamozhenik told me one more thing: Friday were collected all courier services to the TCF, Saturday was an emergency meeting of employees of the FCS, all summoned to work on a day to report that now all of the stopper. And remember, all in force since Monday! In blizhaynee, all courier service will cease their operations in Russia about individuals, because people is not very convenient. And if anyone disagrees with these terms and conditions, do not leave them no choice.
Said another, will continue to be fun ... Wait!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting