Obscurantists of all countries, unite!

Well, pray tell, in the hell do Jew Michael Epstein questioned the authenticity of the Gifts of the Magi, offended the feelings of Orthodox believers? In order to somehow mitigate the tribesman caused moral damage, solemnly declare that not all Jews are equally similar, and I believe it. I believe in the "belt of the Virgin," Gifts of the Magi, the Holy Cross, with all the surviving fragments and fittings - 30 (!) Complete with nails.

I believe in their spectral analysis and the diagram iron-carbon, can extract from the graduation show.

In any case, to inform Catholics and representatives of other Christian Churches, which is no doubt the authenticity does not make me a crown of thorns, the Shroud of Turin, two sets of the manger of Christ in Bethlehem and Rome, just four spears Longrina - Vienna, Armenian and Vatican, the Holy Grail, and and five heads of John the Baptist - Rome, Damascus, Amiens, Antioch and Armenia.

Separately I believe in the holy prepuce - the foreskin of Christ. Yulia Latynina says that "this relic in a short time got 21 temple." I checked all the sources counted 18 churches. Where three cropping? With all due respect, I want to see Julia, 21 - it's your girl's dreams.

They want Catholics to celebrate the circumcision of our Jewish boy on January 1 and Orthodox in the old style of the 14th, but for God's sake. And the Immaculate Conception, I also believe.

Here in the famous Wieliczka salt mine, where the chapel, chandeliers and bas-reliefs of famous icons, and all of rock salt, is a dwarf, whose dignity had to fence because of his belief worth a lick, and certainly the most barren pregnant. So lick ...

Happy woman at the Cathedral of Christ the Savior demonstrated with her husband after the worship of the Belt of the Virgin finally conceived a baby, let alone touching the Sacrament of the Magi, and does intend to "rise" at the expense of the parent capital.

The Jews do not climb, people want to be with the children for 14 hours in the cold, let it stand. Although fourteen hours can teach baby multiplication table. Incidentally, the Russian always late. And they do not know how it is: when in 2010 the Shroud of Turin for the first time in the new millennium was opened for pilgrimage relics worshiped for 45 days 2.1 million. People. And in Moscow is counted some 260 thousand.

The idea, of course, good to carry wonders with home delivery. The main thing that punctually so as not to be distracted by all there Bog. But at the time offered the communists to carry the carcass of Lenin on the city in the refrigerator.

Clearly, Russian Muslims was a shame, and a special flight to Grozny were hastily brought the sacred relics of the Muslim prophet Muhammad. Here is a symmetrical response to Chamberlain-Kadyrov: "By the will of Allah in this holy Friday in Chechnya once again brought great relics of our beloved Prophet Muhammad. This hair is from three locations of the head and the beard of the Prophet, the stone trail foot and skullcap cousin of the Prophet, Ali Bin Abu Talib ».

Kadyrov money as a fool of tobacco, let him faithful black stone, the stone of the Kaaba bring forgiveness.

Against this background, it is awkward for fellow believers. We could deal with the Ark of the Covenant - whether to buy it from the Ethiopians, or dig out from under the Temple Mount and to summon the Vatican our Menorah, brought to Rome after the destruction of the Second Temple.

Although some achievements still available. Our Kabbalists, the late Rabbi Kadoorie, sacred heritage Ovadia Yosef, the expectation of the arrival of the Lubavitcher Messiah, or about equal Pinto and Rabbi Ifargan (X-ray). I sincerely believe in the innocence of disinterested Yeshiyagu Pinto, clean hands guide Lahav 433 - police units to combat corruption and organized crime. Here, as with the gifts of the Magi, the main thing - to believe sincerely. Rav Pinto advised many Israeli politicians and businessmen. Lev Leviev believed - and keep your business and Noja Dankner apparently doubted that Pinto otmolit it from bankruptcy and got the result. Yisrael Katz held with the blessing of the Kabbalist bus reform, and Tzipi Livni is not strengthened in the faith, and themselves did not become prime minister. But Isaac (Bougie) Herzog, grandson of the chief rabbi of Northern Ireland and Israel, too, is rumored to be a client of Rabbi Pinto, with the help of Kabbalah won a decisive victory over Shelley Yahimovich and led the Labor Party. And then I do not believe in Kabbalah ?!

And I believe in the "Pulse denura." It is the curse caught up with and Leon Trotsky, and Yitzhak Rabin and Ariel Sharon. Ehud Olmert and Naftali Bennett (up to 120 with him) yet, but time suffers.

Do not you think that all the obscurantists really look like? Here Andrei Kuraev opened blue abscess in the Orthodox Church, is it still deprived of Pope Benedict XVI two years rank 400 pedophile priests. Well, worse than the orthodox Catholic bishops? Or our rabbis, yeshiva boys fucked.

At the head of all these religious big and small structures - excellent businesses is charismatic talented rogue, I do not care who it is, tobacco patriarch Gundyaev or the next great Kabbalist, and spinning a lot of money for human grief, illness and the belief in a miracle.

Here's a classic cry of the soul, just do not call the name of Rav, who need to find on the Internet, my friends, I'm pretty tired of lawyers: "What do I do? My husband got in bondage Rav N, sect, two years ago. I am a young wife, we married six months and was about to divorce. He once hid it, and then after the wedding, 7 days a week began to study it ... Every morning gets up at 4 in the morning and looking up to 7, then sleeps up to 12, wakes up, looks five-minute clips on the evening of hours in going 5-6 to class, sitting there and arrives at 11 pm ... I hardly see with headphones eats, sleeps just goes to Congress. I do not hold, says: I do not like it - go away, I will not deny God, from my spirituality, I want to reach the Machsom, or come back to me and wait, when I deign. All worldly things I do not need, if you need the children, I'm the manager, once you sit down with them, etc. Give them all the money ... I feel bad, it means - a dead end? Nothing else can not do? K. »

I know the family, and not one, disintegrated because of these nocturnal gatherings Kabbalistic. Not all the money is given, so also the whole day wandering around like a sleepwalker. Well, not a sect? Typical sect. And in Jaffa, you have seen a Scientology center? The largest, by the way, in the Middle East, five and a half thousand square meters. Its acquisition and repair hammered tens of millions. Due to what Scientologists live? Due to the property that they unsubscribe poor idiots. Payments mashkantu and give apartment, probably will be saved.

You know, I '22 edit "Globus", passed in 1110 rooms, and every week we are releasing Orthodox revue when two pages when a half, but less than a page does not exist. There we are collecting all the news that they have created a God-fearing week.

Raped, beaten, robbed, insulted, robbed. Not once in 22 years did not manage to miss.

Obscurantists have one thing in common: the fierce hatred of others - Jews, Gentiles, wrong, the Sunnis, the Shiites. At the heart of this earnest faith always hysterical intolerance and hatred. It appears once a king of Israel, the international speculator, trader blood diamonds and weapons, the holder obshchak, buyer-opposition newspapers at the behest of the Kremlin, and declares war on the "pig-eaters».

As with all these monsters to fight? I only have one weapon - a satire and humor.

I liked the symmetrical response to the gifts of the Magi on the Internet. Gifts Ukrainians - gorilka, streaked bacon and chive. Here I am offered a room and always prichaschus.
Author: Leonid Lutsky
mnenia.zahav.ru/Articles/3867/mrakobesi_vseh_stran

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting