Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife = 222 p.4. Of the Criminal Code

History in brief:
1) I sold this knife through Avito as an individual - an individual ("with hands»)
2) The buyer turned out to be an employee of the Interior Ministry decoy
3) He was detained by his colleagues
4) The whole day in office
promuryzhili 5) imputes 222 part 4 of the Criminal Code (sale of cold. Weapons), began to collect the materials for opening business

The story in detail, yet without names (maybe add later):
I am writing dry, without water, pure facts. Not to aesthetics today)
Brought from the United States above the knife (legally ordered by mail, passed through customs official). For some time he had me lie, then put on Avito advertisement for the sale (Moscow). I called the man, presented a false name (Alex, tel. 8-916-473-84-24). He offered to buy a knife, if I bring it to m.Kaluzhskaya. Agreed.
Time ~ 12: 20
Brought met just 5 meters from the subway. He sat in the car, a black bvm 5th model, g \ n ****** 199, gave him the knife, got the money (3.500r 4 notes), put it in the purse. At the exit of the car was surrounded by 3 people with crusts (to stand, not to run away, test purchases). I decided to behave as quietly like anything unlawful has not committed, and opizd * showering did not want to - yet 4-ro on the 1st, but still sort of "official" and "servants of the law." They went into the adjacent building (administration SWAD?).
Time ~ 12: 30.
They wanted to take the security guards in the building concept - failed, they went to dinner. They waited, did not wait. Until 2nd operatives guarded me in the building, the other 2nd caught on the street 2 witnesses without my presence (maybe prepared in advance, I do not presume to argue). They offered me in the presence of witnesses voluntarily give the money and pass the examination. Agreed. They examined his pockets, backpack, found nothing. Seized personal knife (pocket, folding, hozbyt), the protocol did not fix "to simplify things." Passport confiscated. Described in the protocol (the protocol of detention?) What I was wearing, I took money from, recorded the fact of my money (ie it turns recorded the purchase). Voluntarily gave the money. Since Money wallet mixed with other my money, the employee, who bought a knife, walked behind (out of my sight) with the entire pile of bills and there is some way in a heap featured those transferred when buying (possibly pulled out a few random notes on the required amount, perhaps in his papers found their rooms). These numbers are entered in the protocol notes, seemed understood (they say, check the numbers on a piece of paper and bills, it is our bogus bills). Money is removed in an envelope, the envelope concept (and I) got married. Daly read the arrest report (where detained, what you will wear, where got the money). Special care is important to them, that I have confirmed that He confirmed the fact of the sale. To deny it was stupid, so I agreed. Witnesses married, I signed. Concept for witnesses behaved surprisingly ... quiet and familiar, as if they did not like the first time.
On the same machine (BMW) 2 officers took me to the police station, 2 are still in place something to clarify with witnesses. They said that "we are literally on the next street to the police", but went long, turned many times (had the feeling that they want to confuse specifically, although there may be street such curves). The Police Officer (****** like the captain) was independently protocol (are you?), In which the whole situation described above (dry tongue, little information). Particularly worried about the sale of his (did not deny it, because it is so obvious). With the sale agreed. Furthermore, the text has been "selling XO recognize repent." Try not to agree - they say did not know, they say the knife tourism in Russian stores in the free market, it is not ho. They replied that in the free market, there were only a little bit (on the certificate from the link above listed 404sht) and that they should have the letter R on the blade, and all other versions (both American and Chinese) are illegal and CW. They began to push and threaten a search of the apartment. Another employee said some meaningful phrases "Nobody knows what we'll find there ... and we can! even we do not know what we find. and you do not know. " They said that my opinion does not mean anything, and that in any case I will condemn, as I just got a "stick" (ie, far-fetched detention in a spirit anyhow, someone to catch, to improve the performance of detection).
They said that this is an internal justification for their report and the testimony of their superiors, I can give later. They began to push, that's my opinion anyway does not solve anything. Arte agreement signed. Said write a receipt that tomorrow, at 11, I pledge to report to him at the hearing - or will be announced in the criminal investigation. Signed.
Next originating farce began to grow with each passing minute. Employees muryzhili, playing for time. I had been waiting for. For any questions answered "you will have nothing" or "wait, soon." There were true and "comforting" in the spirit of the phrase "Do not be afraid, you're especially not in danger, there is at the discretion of the judge."
Time ~ 14-30
They were taken to another room, another officer (investigator?). I am asking questions in a spirit of full name, date of birth, where I live. He took my fingerprints and photographed (front, profile under 45, Rostov) (compared to the usual wall). When me back the staff, they spread parochnoy phrases ("Do not, do not let it twist, he won not a criminal and behaves quietly, nothing we had not find except administrativki (the penalty for traffic rules)." Then I was taken back to the office. Again began to play for time ("wait", "call no man»).
Time ~ 16-30
Again, we are playing for time. They said, "Now we will go to inspect the knife."
"Now" was spread over 1.5 hours, and in the end did not go. With boredom operative started watching videos on YouTube and climb on the Internet. All my objections were not accepted. Some of the 4 employees constantly on guard me (perhaps that I did not run away, but where to go, when it took off fingerprints and passport still have them?). So lasted until the evening (12-30 detained, released in 17-30). The same employee who was buying a knife \ held in the office - took on the same machine to a completely different subway, not to where I picked up (a couple of stations later). He said that "tomorrow come on the receipt is not necessary to call you."
Time ~ 17.50
I'm finally free. I went home, killed the whole day waiting staff + + + heat that breakfast hours and 10 to 18 did not managed to do a snack \ drink.
Results:
Cons:
 - Knife (hozbyt) - not returned (asked said "tomorrow, now go-not-interfere," now I am afraid that it may be used with selfish intent (ibid my fingerprints))
 - Copy of the minutes on the hands was not given, although the sign in obtaining it made (in theory could give them absolute power and the ability to rewrite it as zablogarassuditsya)
Pros:
+ He beat
+ There are legal precedents such Tipo: The precedent of a similar case, a man got off with fines 2.500r
Time ~ 20.00
I get home. Incoming call. I called a man not given, said that "this is the investigator" and it is about "your article for the XO," she said "probably on Thursday will have to come." I replied that, well, I was not even given a copy of the minutes, and I do not remember where I made out - you can not me to clarify the situation. I called him a name of the employee who detain me. He replied that "they say I will try to learn something," and hastily said goodbye (although it is strange that he does not know who gave him my business). A feeling that it was the same man that shot my prints. Called him back and asked the name and who he is - *** *** ***, the investigator (not the investigator, this is the case!), Made out to the ATS Obrucheva (SWAD).
Time ~ 21.00
In my e-mail comes the following letter:
Greetings Dmitri!
Interested in here is a knife, can be ordered?
www.bladehq.com/item--Piranha-Bodyguard-Green--1439
Waiting for an answer, thank you in advance.
With Uv.
I remember that while I was taken to the police station, they were laughing that "one frame we have sold 3 times 3 times ... caught ... in the end the judge he had wanted to hand over to a psychiatric hospital ... came, learned, hello, sat in the car, sold, out, hello again, I make out. " I remember that the name of the figurehead operative - Alexander. I do not know, this is a coincidence or not, but just feel the skin, substituting some. Politely I send forest. In the following letter, the answer comes:
Thank you, I'll think of something Th.
And strange as it is, with China, such as hatchets drag this small and you can not?
This style of writing eerily reminiscent of an adult who tries to pretend to be a fool or a small child. Suspicions intensified. Again politely send.
That's all.

Yesterday all puzzled, cursing herself for stupidity. Only when released - I began to realize that my elementary lit as a sucker.
Protocols were not numbered forms, ordinary paper without carbon paper, or anything like that, in a single copy. If you start asking questions - intimidated \ pressed \ led away in conversation they need to track. Forced to acknowledge receipt of a copy of the protocol, but did not issue it. Not given a copy of the inspection protocol. To prove the XO knife or tourist \ hozbyt and operates it above certificate must (and will) examination, but I was actually forced to sign a confession that is CW. Detained 5 hours, although they had the right to only 3. Note the time when detained, but did not mention the time when released. In other words - to issue the way you want them illegally. Well if the cause - for the sale of a bayonet knife from the AK, but no, tlyat, for the sale of tourist knife with a flint - just turned up under the arm.

After convulsive calls on everyone to whom he could reach, it became clear that in Russia for production BG any possible legal certificates are issued only for smaller parties, ie, legally sold only 10-30 PIECES knives BG Ultimate. All other knives BG Ultimate and stuff like that are sold illegally and did not pass the necessary structural changes. Of the scheme is simple: the certificate is issued for a minimum of 1-2 dozen party, and then delivered under it a couple of thousand pieces, which are sold under the guise of legal, making a copy of the certificate (at the time as the certificate does not apply to them). According to one person from the Forensic Science Center Interior Ministry, most often this sin shops "Mail" and another network or.magov. According to him, about 50-70% of the certificates that are on the Hanse - lime (not only in BG and any knives), and the numbers do not make their way on base, and that the knife is delivered in N times more than covers really valid certificate.
Moreover - as long as employees murizhili me, then you laughed constantly, that "you're not first, you're not the last one, we already know how many have caught?". On the Internet it is a lot of evidence - such incidents happening to people in the same vein. Especially a lot of cases where people sold through Avito, especially with the collectible weapons (daggers, swords premium, antiques). Under this comb rowing all - women, old, antique dealers (all "vendors CW"). This is especially working in the case of personal money transfer \ knife - with the sale by mail staff hardly communicate because prove difficult. On assurances operative that I was detained, all the "stab in the huckster hammers and similar resources" only operate through the mail.
In a word, beware. Check the certificate and be careful with Avito. And think twice before selling hands of strangers.

If anyone can provide legal advice - I will be grateful. Especially would help support investigator \ inquirer, who worked in the system and knows how it works.
1) through the appropriate channels received information that now has a "plan-interception-1" (the name is changed intentionally). From the 1st to 10th July wool and all, you need to perform a specific plan detentions, etc. In this regard, I recommend to all to "walk, but look" before the 10th behave maximum caution. I - alas, was not at the time and in the wrong place, he said (and I quote): "But if after the 10th - it would be quite another thing you had - well - well, no luck».
2) The lawyer found.
3) I am looking for an opportunity to resolve the issue in the pretrial order. So far, no charges have advanced, it is not the plant, will not name \ does not threaten. While there is the so-called "Collecting materials" and possible examination.

taken here: forum.guns.ru/forummessage/5/1194014.html

More photos

Certificate

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting