The Second Life of Dr. Watson

I become attached to things. I'm sorry to throw out something that still works and can be useful.
in far already nineties we have a stereo system. Sharp is not - then they were worth the money quite bad and kitaychik easier. However, the then met a pretty smart phones, with a good quality recording and playback, and of course sound. such apparatus and treated our Watson.

but time does not spare anyone ...

the last celebration of the DR my bratelnika suddenly became clear that the first selector switches all channels, as well as the volume and equalizer potentiometers wildly noisy. secondly - the cassette is playing with about twice the speed, and it is not the fault of the switch high speed dubbing - when pressed, the speed increases even more;)

the old man had to disassemble and lubricate all rustling with special grease for potentiometers - kontakt pr

After lubrication and a Clicking twitch-all controls rustle disappeared. however, at the same time partially washed off the grease from pots, and the course has become not so pleasantly smooth. but - quiet.

further - turn the tape recorder. instructions appeared circuit (Okaka!), from which it became clear that the adjustment circuit is similar stands in the motor, but the potentiometer for speed adjustment - external. experimentally it found out that in order to reduce its rate of resistance must be reduced, so it's simple. I was stupid and lazy stuck perallelno him another (directly into the connector, with the wires that go to the motor), and came up with an ingenious system of speed control LPM. ;) I found a cassette aerosmith get a grip, found on YouTube the same song, and start playback at the same time on the laptop with youtube and radio with cassette. after 10 minutes I doregulirovalsya to tinnitus, and virtually perfect match speeds. on the radio the speed a little faster, somewhere half a second a couple of minutes. given the fact that it requires a cassette rather "make it" - I'm satisfied with the result and started long-planned upgrade. - namely integration magnitolku mp3 player.

for this I bought a unit in advance mp3 player at DX. Player I chose a long, painful, and ultimately chose not what you need. This model does not have a radio - as I would like, but as it turned out, and does not have a line-out - only amplifier 3.5W per channel. I originally planned to connect it to the line input recorder, and the input is realized through the player. but unfortunately, variants with and without the input of the receiver was not. and put in a tape recorder with excellent receiver in another player - insanity. I had to be taken without input. And to top it all - there is 5V. whose radio is, of course, not. However, to this I was ready, because the module with built-in cost twice as much, but still a large size was, it seems - in short, something I did not like in it. Moreover, it was not sealed 24s02 - and without the module does not remember the number of the song when you turn off and starts playing again. 24s02 I was not only 24s16. and they kind of are not interchangeable, addressing another chtoli. I can then be sealed and buy what you need.

take the unit and immediately remove from his face - she really does not need.

by the arrows and remove the solder mask Gadget - for example M2.5 or m3. at the M3 screws with countersunk head cap bolshevat and m2 I only crusts were - took M2.5. soldered - are putting to the body, if need dopilivat opening schedule and drill holes for the screws and zenkuem that hats are not sticking out.

parallel to the grass shawl to install the stabilizer and a pair of capacitors 78l05. Solder is the case for a place in passing vypayat connectors for the speakers and the power connector. Well, at the same time we find the datasheet on the chip amplifier to determine where is there to take the line out something. Nailya magical place - solder the 3-pin and fasten pinhed Chinese snot. now we'll be nicely on razemchikah.

on without pictures because I was not up to it, and others still will not help - the circuit board and the recorder is still quite unique. Well podpoyatsya jack line-in - I think it is clear and without explanation. I stood at the entrance to a resistive divider - I soldered afterwards. continue looking for plus power. I found this a plus, which is lost when you switch the recorder, and is included in other modes. on the line in, unfortunately, set the switch with only two contact groups - so that supply power only when the line-in failed. you can even after the power button to connect - but who cares ...

Well - the main part of the work is done. check - all played, and quite well. so it is possible to engage the front panel design.

take FrontDesigner 3.0 from the company abacom, also known for its soft and splan sprint layout, and draw the socket - in place. If any character not in the library - it is not a problem, the software allows you to import pictures. by Google style usb + logo, driven into any editor, make flowers smaller and invert if necessary - and the import in frontdizayner.

to start printing on plain paper and check for a match with the reality and if necessary adjust. When everything is fine - print on a laser printer on a film for lazernikov mirroring. there is a trick. As in the case of printing patterns for the photoresist, the toner density, although it depends on the toner, but still - is clearly insufficient. to improve the quality of black - put the printed film in the bank, where the bottom of the 50 laps grams nitro thinner. after 20 minutes and we take out - and we see a significant improvement in picture quality. Black has become much darker, and it can already be used. how to make a white label? very simple - stick behind the white self-adhesive. thus we planned two windows - IR sensor and LED. therefore selfglue advance embossments make two holes and glue in place. and then paste the transparent double-sided tape and cuts holes for USB and card. cut off at the circuit - and glue in place. if stocks are buttons too short - you need something to enclose between the front panel and buttons that you can click them.

otakot. These modules have vserazlichnye can be washed down anything and anywhere. for example, as included is control - it can be a button on the module is not used, and so it zanykat that will not be visible. and a remote control. sorry I did not find datasheet percent (gpd6000a-001b-qc231 mpc 551.1), only some murky picture of which, however, it should be that the buttons can be connected more, and line input he has and in general there is still the possibility of complete .

design, I did not guess a little, plus there are black - still not very black and white - not white. and at the same time it is too white, in comparison with other inscriptions on the radio. but the front panel to alter long as desired. and the playback quality is not affected.

That's all I wanted to say. You can smear. ;)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting