Soccer in Red Square (11 photos)

Who ever dreamed to drive the ball on the Red Square? Recently in Moscow could have done everyone!

football town on the Red Square.

Soccer field with this platform, a cinema, shops with souvenirs and other attractions in the city center - for the final UEFA Champions League and the city authorities rasstaralis and made fans this football feast. Was a pleasure to walk there today.

The mausoleum was opened today, but it did not turn to the body of the leader and the main trophy tomorrow's final - the European Cup. In the glass pavilion, where an award can be photographed.

On the football field can play anyone. Play ten minutes, four by four, with the commentator, the judge and even a real doctor, which runs on the field to the injured players.

As I approached the site, four fans 'Manchester' played up the four of us. The match ended with a score of 3: 1 in favor of mankuniantsev.

British fans photographed together with Russian.

There was a long queue to the place where it was possible to make a computer or a photo collage with the Cup ball in his hands.

The youth showed their abilities.

On Vasilevsky descent dabldeker traveled with a large logo The Sun, and pretty girls handing out boxes with inscriptions «I`ma chelski», «I`ma redski» and the latest issue of the newspaper with a funny title.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting