As we watched football ...

Hello comrades.

I stand on your court one evening entertaining people much love football.

It was in that year in May. She was born at us with another good idea to watch football on a Saturday evening in May (good Champions League finals that year began to pass it on the weekend) on the nature in the company of our faithful companions.

No sooner said than done.

Gallery is just 14. And they were not chosen from the best - they simply do 14. Well, I lie - 15, but I will not show it to you. Gow.

In any case an interesting organization hard to do without true friends. So here they are, start preparing ...

Not the topic photos, but tell that we needed.

- Projector (siizhenny from work);

- Banner 3x4 (about 2000 rubles as I recall);

- Speakers home ordinary 4 pcs 50-60 W;

- Laptop;

- TV tuner with antenna;

- Petrol 900 W Honda. Also with the work.

- A lot of friends, beer and sausages.

We begin with the installation

It happened in Moscow, Serebryany Bor, Veterans Park (

Only do not throw stones - we are the decent, it was at this time in this park). There is a wonderful small bandstand and benches, which surprisingly has no tyrnul.

Estrada had cause minimal damage to a pair of screws.

Preparing for the start. Our operator. People are tightened.

I must say - no approvals have not been, and we were a little worried that our pleasure can podoblomat sudden arrival of the police.

We came across unexpected guests. As such, this is not very young and far from sober aunt. But it was quite nice, and asked whether today rock 'n' roll.

Well, it seems we all gathered. Wine other's beer tent arrived. Charcoal grilled, football begins. Everything is ready for the starting whistle as likes to say ... yes every commentator. Remove this joyful event on camera. Somewhere there is a video on the basis of unmounted, if you're interested lay.

Front view.

According to ATC CJSC Moscow, the event was attended by about 46 people. Incidents have been reported.

Back view.

Type somewhere side. Format piknichny.

You know what I want to say more. There were a lot of girls - it was just our friends, or friends of friends, or our favorite girl. You know, my friends - that they have to tolerate your hobbies they want to show football that way. And it is not necessary, but for me it is even forbidden to them, they began to get involved seriously. But for prevention - the most it. Watching football more closely than we

There, by the way, and the guys who poklast football lacked

Entertain the kids a break from FIFY soundtracks, starting with the 98th (the one where the French cockerel running) ending 2011. I love the soundtrack - was an excellent opportunity to finally make yourself a great play list.

By the way, those who are in white T-shirts - for Manchester United. In the other for Barca

And here too the end of the match. Barcelona won 3-1, but our tight-knit minority bolevshih for MJ performed at the stage to the accompaniment of my laptop - Glory-Glory Maan Yunayched.

And lastly, the overall picture.

Was good. Everyone enjoyed it. Everyone was excited.

Two weeks ago, I met up with a friend - remembered. We think. Yes, and ordered an inflatable screen 9 to 5. This year we plan to 500)

Thank you. I hope you enjoy. Love Football, Cheer Football, watching football.

My respect.

Oh. I've lost count. I miscalculated. Gallery-13 is considering not laid out.

Well, then ... 2 bonus inspired forthcoming Euro ...

Photo 13.

June 18, 2008 On Innsbruck. We are, so to speak, just tra ... sale Shvedov)

Photo 14.

You know, I have long been a signature is about one album in the social. network.

Women come and go ... Guess what that album)

June 22, 2008-th. Basel. Russia - Netherlands 3-1.

That's it. If there are interesting questions, I'll try to answer them interesting

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting