Actors, men of war (50 photos)

Yuri Nikulin
Staff Sergeant. Member of the Finnish and the Great Patriotic War, defenders of Leningrad. He was awarded medals "For courage", "For the Defense of Leningrad" and "For Victory over Germany".

Anatoly Papanov
Senior sergeant, platoon commander of anti-aircraft artillery. At 21, the third group was disabled, were seriously injured in the leg near Kharkov. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I and II degrees.

Yevgeny Matveyev
Member of the Great Patriotic War. At the front, I did not stay long. For an excellent knowledge of military affairs has been appointed as a lecturer in the Tyumen Infantry School. I tore back to the front, but his numerous petitions have remained unheeded.

Alexei Smirnov
Scout, the commander of the platoon firing 3rd artillery battery 169 th Red Mortar Regiment 3rd Artillery Zhytomyr Red Banner Order of Lenin Division breakthrough RGC. He was awarded the Order of Glory II and III degree, Order of the Red Star, the medal "For Courage" and "For Military Merit».

Nikolai Trofimov
During World War II he served in the Navy. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, Order of Red Star, the medal "For the Defense of Leningrad" and "For Victory over Germany».

Elina Bystritskaya
During the war she worked in front-line evacuation hospital nurse mobile. She was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, the medal "For the victory over Germany».

Innocent Smoktunovskij
Member of the Battle of Kursk, the crossing of the Dnieper, the liberation of Kiev.
Eliminated in Berlin. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree, two medals "For Courage" medal "For the victory over Germany».

Zinovy ​​Gerdt
Senior lieutenant sapper company. On the front he volunteered. In February 1943, the Belgorod, was seriously wounded in the leg, underwent 11 operations, which resulted in the leg was shorter by 8 centimeters, lameness remained for life. He was awarded the Order of the Red Star.

Nicholas Boyarsky
Member of the Great Patriotic War, ended the war in Konigsberg. He was awarded the Order of Glory II and III degree, Order of the Red Star, and other medals.

Paul Luspekaev
He volunteered for the front in 15 years. Member guerrilla reconnaissance ("task force 00134"). Was severely wounded in the arm by an explosive bullet, narrowly escaped amputation.
In one razvedreydov I lay in the snow four hours severely frostbitten feet. Subsequently, because of the injury, doctors had to amputate both feet Luspekaeva.

Antonina Maximova
Participant of the Great Patriotic War, the radio operator.

Nikolai Grinko
Guard sergeant, gunner on long-range bombers, Komsomol Regiment. He was awarded the medal "For Military Merit».

Sergei Bondarchuk
Member of the Great Patriotic War. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree.

Leonid Chubarov
Member of the Great Patriotic War. Gunner.

Yevgeny Kozyrev
Participant of the Great Patriotic War, a volunteer went to the front.

Vladimir Gulyaev
Pilot-826 attack Vitebsk Attack Aviation Regiment 335 Assault Air Division.
He flew 60 combat missions. He fought in Belarus, the Baltic States. Several times he was wounded and shell-shocked.
The only actor-soldiers, twice awarded the Order of the Red Banner, and twice - Order of the Patriotic War I degree.
Member of the Victory Parade June 24, 1945

Pyotr Glebov
On the front he volunteered. He served in anti-aircraft artillery regiment that guarded by Nazi planes western sector of the Moscow region: Ochakovo, Peredelkino, Vnukovo Airport.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, Order of the Red Star and the medal "For the Defense of Moscow».

Gulya Koroleva
Medical instructor, participant of the Great Patriotic War. She went to the front as a volunteer in the medical and sanitary battalion 280 th Infantry Regiment.
Died November 23, 1942 near the hamlet Panshina, at Stalingrad. During the battle for the height of 56, 8, made from the battlefield 50 wounded soldiers and was killed the commander, raised soldiers in attack first broke into the enemy trench, a few throws grenades destroyed 15 enemy soldiers and officers. He was mortally wounded, but continued to fight until he has appeared in time for reinforcements. She was awarded the Order of the Red Banner (posthumously).

Oleg Golubitskiy
Member of the Great Patriotic War.

Valya Lithuanian - Pushkin in the movie "Youth of the poet", was killed in the summer of 1941 near Minsk.

Vladislav Strzhelchik
Member of the Great Patriotic War, he served in the infantry. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree.

Boris Bityukov
Member of the Great Patriotic War. In 1939-1945 he served in the Red Army. He fought from the first to the last day.

Yevgeny Vesnik
He fought for three years. He was awarded two medals "For Courage", the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, Order of the Red Star, the medal "For the capture of Koenigsberg", two medals "For Courage" medal "For the victory over Germany».

Vladimir Etush
Volunteer. He graduated from the school of military translators in Stavropol. He fought in the mountains of Kabarda and Ossetia, liberated Rostov-on-Don, Ukraine. Senior lieutenant, assistant chief of staff of the regiment. In 1943 he was seriously injured and the reserve. After the hospital received the 2nd disability group.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree, Order of the Red Star and medals "For defense of the Caucasus", "For the Defense of Moscow", "For Victory over Germany».

George Yumatov
Since 1942 - a cabin boy on a torpedo boat "Brave", a year later - the steering. Frees Budapest, Bucharest, Vienna. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, the Medal of Ushakov sailor, medals "For the capture of Budapest", "For the capture of Vienna", "For Victory over Germany».

Michael Pugovkin
On the front he volunteered. Scout, he served in the 1147th Rifle Regiment.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree and the medal "For the victory over Germany».

Gregory Pluzhnik
In the early days of the war, abandoning the armor, he volunteered for the front. He participated in the Battle of Stalingrad and the liberation of Romania. Junior lieutenant technician telegraph. He was awarded the medal "For Service in Battle", "For defense of Stalingrad", "For Victory over Germany».

Vladimir Samoilov
Member of the Great Patriotic War. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree.

Vladimir Zamanskiy
Tankman. Add to his age at 16 years as a volunteer went to the front. Burned in the tank, saving the commander. He was awarded the Order of Glory III degree and the medal "For Courage».
At the end of the war he was illegally convicted and received nine years of camp regime.

Sergei Gurzo
In 16 years as a volunteer went to the front. In Poland in 1944, he was seriously wounded, and then a year treated in hospitals.

Nikolai Eremenko Sr.
In 15 years, went to the front, was wounded, was surrounded, was captured, I tried several times to escape from a Nazi concentration camp. Then fought in the underground resistance group.

Leonid Obolensky
In October 1941, together with other teachers went to VGIK Moscow people's volunteer corps. Bryansk, Vyazma surrounded and taken prisoner concentration camp in Bavaria. He escaped from captivity. Before the liberation of Moldova was hiding in a monastery under the name Bender monk Lawrence. After the war, he was arrested and convicted. In 2005 (posthumously) rehabilitated.

Vladimir Konstantinov.
He went to the front in 1941. He died in March 1944, near Tallinn. The first and last role - Peter-Alexander in the movie Gulliver Ptushko "New Gulliver».

Boris Ivanov
Lieutenant Quartermaster Corps. He fought in the North-Western Front. The chief of staff of the battalion in the 14th Guards Regiment 7th Guards Division of the 10th Guards Army. In April 1942 he was seriously wounded and until September was in the hospital with the threat of amputation of the hand. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I and II degrees.

Michael Gluzsky
Since 1940 he served in the Red Army, a veteran of World War II.

Paul Winnick
In 16 years, attributing itself the missing years, became a soldier Infantry Regiment. Eliminated in Berlin. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I and II degree, Order of the Red Star and medals "For the capture of Budapest", "For the capture of Berlin", "For Victory over Germany».

Nikolai Pastukhov
In 1942 he volunteered for the front. He fought in the Latvian division received the Communicator specialty, served in a tank unit, was wounded.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree, Order of the Red Star and the Medal "For Service in Battle", "For Victory over Germany».

Eugene Bourenkov
Went to the front from school, I went through the war. He fought in the parts of the Baltic Fleet. He was awarded the Order of the Red Star.

Alexander Vokach
In 1944 he volunteered for the front, fought, served until 1947, flying troops.

Boris Ash - Bear Kvakina in "Timur and his team" was killed early in the war.

Vladimir Basov
Captain, Battery Commander 424 Motorized Rifle Regiment of the 14th Division anti-aircraft artillery Riga Reserve GC SVGK, Deputy Chief of Operations of the 28th separate artillery division breakout reserve of the High Command.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree, Order of the Red Star and the Medal "For Service in Battle».

Vasiliy Korzun
In 1941 he volunteered for the army and was sent to the front with the rank of second lieutenant. He participated in battles, was wounded. The war ended in Estonia. He was awarded the Order of the Red Star

Vladimir Kashpur
Member of the Great Patriotic War. Navigator aircraft took part in the fighting. He was awarded the medal "For the victory over Germany».

Valentin Zubkov
Member of the Great Patriotic War. Fighter pilot.

Zoya Vasilkova
Participant of the Great Patriotic War. On the left as a volunteer in the war of 17 years. In the fighting was wounded, concussion.

Yuri Katin-Yartsev
Sergeant, assistant platoon commander of 63 Battalion of the bridge rail. He was awarded the Order "Red Star", medals "For Military Merit" and "For Victory over Germany».

Alexey Vanin
Member of the Great Patriotic War. He attributed to himself a year as a volunteer went to the front. He fought in the Stalin's Siberian Division, was wounded. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree, Order of Red Star, the medal "For Courage».

Nikolai Zasukhin
Member of the Great Patriotic War. Since 1940, for six years in the army.

Alyosha Lyarsky - Alex Peshkov in the movie "Childhood of Maxim Gorky" - went to 17 years volunteered for the front, died February 15, 1943 in Leningrad.

Alexey Mironov
At 17, he volunteered for the army, assigning itself a year. The commander of the platoon fire in 1342 the first anti-aircraft artillery regiment 23th antiaircraft artillery division. He fought in the North-West, Voronezh and 1 Ukrainian Front. He participated in the Battle of Moscow, the Battle of Kursk, the battle for the Dnieper, the liberation Right Bank and Western Ukraine, the storming of Berlin.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I and II degree, medals "For courage", "For the capture of Berlin", "For Victory over Germany».

Source

-

Tags

See also

New and interesting