Household cockroaches

You never pay attention to the so-called cockroaches in my head? What goes with you since childhood. Funny superstitions, omens, and so. A selection of "household Zaparov" and other little things in life that are important to a particular person.

My close friend instead of toilet water prefers to smear his clothes deodorant old spice, says the smell "more cool»

Another friend has a blog in Excel, which meticulously records the amount of carbohydrates eaten per day \ proteins and other crap (buddy about 120 kg, height 156 cm, it remains in this configuration for ten years)

The third can not sleep without glare - "darkness presses on the back of the head»

Fourth loves cakes soaked in wine Well I have 25 years trying to catch the elevator button press until the claps in the entrance door and try to get the number of keystrokes on the light switch was even

TV volume should be divided into 5

I'm on the radio in the car always exhibited an even volume level

In general, I can not watch as the water pours just like that. Even when my frying pan until scrape it off the water

I can not hang around in the kitchen without a working TV, even if I'm in the kitchen I read something on the laptop, the TV set is included but without sound.

I can not sit on the toilet and read

On a pedestrian crossing to attack only white stripes

Never put the volume on the car radio to 13. Although it often happens that 14 loud and quiet 12.

Do not step on the cracks in the asphalt, the gap between different subjects, manholes and drain grates.

Crossing the road trying to touch the foot curb before the car behind will pass.

Number of prepared ravioli or 16, or 22.

Stumbling on the street on the corpse bird / dog / cat, it is necessary to walk 30 steps without looking back.

The metro ride to only those cars whose numbers are divided into three.

I can not sleep if not tuck the blanket on all sides "in the envelope", especially on the part of the stop. Otherwise, I am afraid that there will be Freddy Krueger and drag me. For this reason, keep your hands out of bed, not hung them from the bed ...))

Knives, forks and other utensils with an angle of less than 120 should be based on me sharp ends. at a distance of three index finger.

With cigarettes immediately clean the whole polyethylene, with lighter - stickers.

Calling somewhere, waiting for an odd number of rings, and for a moment to the next disconnects.

In the subway trying to walk only on the marble slabs of the same color or with certain properties (Framing, or central plate pattern when both)

Products on the tape before the cashier should be lined with one another and oriented according to the direction of the tape. For example, a loaf of bread should lie across the belt to occupy as little space.

Books, lying one above the other, must be sorted in order of increasing size, forming a "sustainable" design.

When replacing batteries, new battery in hours must be inserted at exactly the moment when the second hand coincides with the direction of second hand authentic hours. If you do not, then refreshing the correct time on the clock according to the other hours, with a significant error of time may increase up to a minute.

All rectangular objects lying on the table, should be oriented to the table. As a result - there is nothing worse than a round table. Just things on the table can either lie on one another or lie down. In the second case inadmissible touch objects.

Incorrect remote program on a computer introduces me in a very neurotic condition. I set up the program again, and then remove the other, the right way.

When I go with someone on foot, I have to the left of the man.

I can not live without music in the background in the apartment.

I can not stand if the house is less than two teas or no bread - automatically panic no food!

I'm afraid the door closing the door, when I come to it. I try to run the stairs as much as possible, until the door slammed shut.

Constantly playing the game - came out of the kitchen - is to enter into the room earlier than close the kitchen door. And so everywhere and everything. For example, go to the elevator and closed the door before the closed door to the building.

In computer games, for some reason, once again saved after loaded saves.

At the store checkout spread products in the order in which they will be laid in the package. Fall into a light stupor, if the saleswoman a little out of order.

When I sleep, I try not to cross his arms, like a dead man.

In the long loading screen browser instinctively reach for a napkin and rub the screen.

on the table (which is on the desktop that) everything should be symmetrical. If you can not symmetrical - evenly

Most likely pereparkuyu car, even if it can be an inch closer to the curb put

Necessarily have to pull the handle after closing the car and say "shut the car." Otherwise, 30 meters will have to go back and check.

I can not begin to drink a cup of tea incomplete. so do not like it when my office is poured into a cup of water - and then have to refill unnoticed. This rule does not apply to other drinks

If you leave the house and realize that something is forgotten, back, try to go no more than three steps to the apartment, and be sure to look in the mirror before going out.

Books must be entered in size, from more to less

Tags

See also

New and interesting