Walk with your child: clean or happy

I love grimy children – do not pass! I think these smeared from head to toe young researchers a great life, dirty, but satisfied, concluded the whole point of childhood. "Remember this! And never be a mother, never" Even before I became a mother of an amazing boy, I vowed to never scold a child for dirty clothes, crooked house, drawn on the asphalt with crayons, and cut tulle kite. Remember how I witnessed a nasty case: the girl was drawing with crayons in the house, mom stood over her and said "look how crooked you draw! Is it a house? This is a Doodle! And don't you dare dirty my tights! Can't draw – nothing to take crayons!". I was so sorry girl! I said to myself "Remember this! And never be a mother ever again." After all, we are his hands doing our children are insecure and unhappy. Today I have a good attitude about things like dirty clothes first, hand-wash has long gone in history, and secondly, it's just things that are needed to ensure that we were warm and comfortable. But a pool in which floats a beetle – it's not every day you see. And how to understand the world, if you sit on the edge of the sandbox and do not stick out? And how to learn how to draw a house, if you can't get your hands dirty with crayons? In my opinion, the dirtier the child comes from the street, the more he learned about the environment, and at the same time, in practice, saw how the laws of physics and chemistry. "Remember this! And never be a mother ever again." Of course, to move the first rusty after a winter roller coaster and "kill" jeans, it's not quite what I would like to see every day. But, on the other hand, to slide to check the speed of the slide – it has drawn on research! So I decided since the first days of motherhood: walking is made for the child to grow up healthy, enthusiastic and happy, not to showcase outfits. And then I remember the case. History in the Park We with Gleb went for a walk to the Park near our house. Park say so ourselves: for children there, except for the trampoline, nothing. But there is some time, it was a beautiful wooden stage, where with great pleasure that rushed kids. Gleb did not yet know how to walk, but crawling very fast. Within minutes he crawled to the middle of the scene, found a piece of land and enjoy it crumbled in his hands, exploring every lump. You remember that the kids in the period of teething like little St. Bernards. Accordingly, a lump of dry earth quickly turned into a pile of lovely dirt. And while my sitting in the middle of the stage, with great pleasure kneaded and transported, mostly on its own piece of dirt, ran over someone's mother, resolutely took out of the bag a pack of wet wipes and began to wash my baby at the same time, you wipe the floor on the stage where he was sitting. I can understand the spiritual impulse in a fit of pedantry: the man scanned the space, saw the mud and immediately began cleaning. All the cockroaches. But how upset my son! With child: a clean baby or happy? Because in his universe it looked like this: sit and play, it's mom, it's okay; someone else's aunt runs up, begins to wipe the wet rag takes away the "toy". Would you like it? I did not like. Now I even wonder to observe parents who forbid their children to come close to the pool, while my it almost floats. They probably think that I'm the embodiment of untidiness, carelessness and apathy. And I have a child will grow up rude and always dirty. And, in fact, let them think. Maybe while distracted in his thoughts about the purity of the Fatherland, their children will be able to secretly climb up one sock in a puddle. Because I sincerely think that the more in childhood puddles, the more in adult life interests. Childhood is not sterile. After the rain – go to measure puddles, the mankind specially invented rubber boots. Allow to hang on the chest of the order of the thorn of burdock, to run in a puddle with a paper boat, make a bucket in "porridge-Malasha" sand and water, to sit in the snow, to move a bucket of sand from a puddle in a puddle. The main thing – do not limit your small figure. Because successes and failures are born in childhood. The more your child will take now, the more he will give you and the world. PS Not so terrible puddles, as unwashed hands before eating. This, in my opinion, the only thing need to be vigilant since the early days. Dear readers! And your children love to walk through puddles? And play with mud? What is more important, pure child, or nerves of steel? Waiting for your comments!
Read to the Child BY: rebenok.by/articles/stature/psycho/19834-s-rebenkom-na-progulke-chisty-rebenok-ili-schastlivy-.html I love grimy children – do not pass! I think these smeared from head to toe young researchers a great life, dirty, but satisfied, concluded the whole point of childhood. "Remember this! And never be a mother, never" Even before I became a mother of an amazing boy, I vowed to never scold a child for dirty clothes, crooked house, drawn on the asphalt with crayons, and cut tulle kite. Remember how I witnessed a nasty case: the girl was drawing with crayons in the house, mom stood over her and said "look how crooked you draw! Is it a house? This is a Doodle! And don't you dare dirty my tights! Can't draw – nothing to take crayons!". I was so sorry girl! I said to myself "Remember this! And never be a mother ever again." After all, we are his hands doing our children are insecure and unhappy. Today I have a good attitude about things like dirty clothes first, hand-wash has long gone in history, and secondly, it's just things that are needed to ensure that we were warm and comfortable. But a pool in which floats a beetle – it's not every day you see. And how to understand the world, if you sit on the edge of the sandbox and do not stick out? And how to learn how to draw a house, if you can't get your hands dirty with crayons? In my opinion, the dirtier the child comes from the street, the more he learned about the environment, and at the same time, in practice, saw how the laws of physics and chemistry. "Remember this! And never be a mother ever again." Of course, to move the first rusty after a winter roller coaster and "kill" jeans, it's not quite what I would like to see every day. But, on the other hand, to slide to check the speed of the slide – it has drawn on research! So I decided since the first days of motherhood: walking is made for the child to grow up healthy, enthusiastic and happy, not to showcase outfits. And then I remember the case. History in the Park We with Gleb went for a walk to the Park near our house. Park say so ourselves: for children there, except for the trampoline, nothing. But there is some time, it was a beautiful wooden stage, where with great pleasure that rushed kids. Gleb did not yet know how to walk, but crawling very fast. Within minutes he crawled to the middle of the scene, found a piece of land and enjoy it crumbled in his hands, exploring every lump. You remember that the kids in the period of teething like little St. Bernards. Accordingly, a lump of dry earth quickly turned into a pile of lovely dirt. And while my sitting in the middle of the stage, with great pleasure kneaded and transported, mostly on its own piece of dirt, ran over someone's mother, resolutely took out of the bag a pack of wet wipes and began to wash my baby at the same time, you wipe the floor on the stage where he was sitting. I can understand the spiritual impulse in a fit of pedantry: the man scanned the space, saw the mud and immediately began cleaning. All the cockroaches. But how upset my son! With child: a clean baby or happy? Because in his universe it looked like this: sit and play, it's mom, it's okay; someone else's aunt runs up, begins to wipe the wet rag takes away the "toy". Would you like it? I did not like. Now I even wonder to observe parents who forbid their children to come close to the pool, while my it almost floats. They probably think that I'm the embodiment of untidiness, carelessness and apathy. And I have a child will grow up rude and always dirty. And, in fact, let them think. Maybe while distracted in his thoughts about the purity of the Fatherland, their children will be able to secretly climb up one sock in a puddle. Because I sincerely think that the more in childhood puddles, the more in adult life interests. Childhood is not sterile. After the rain – go to measure puddles, the mankind specially invented rubber boots. Allow to hang on the chest of the order of the thorn of burdock, to run in a puddle with a paper boat, make a bucket in "porridge-Malasha" sand and water, to sit in the snow, to move a bucket of sand from a puddle in a puddle. The main thing – do not limit your small figure. Because successes and failures are born in childhood. The more your child will take now, the more he will give you and the world. PS Not so terrible puddles, as unwashed hands before eating. This, in my opinion, the only thing need to be vigilant since the early days. Dear readers! And your children love to walk through puddles? And play with mud? What is more important, pure child, or nerves of steel? Waiting for your comments!
Read to the Child BY: rebenok.by/articles/stature/psycho/19834-s-rebenkom-na-progulke-chisty-rebenok-ili-schastlivy-.html I love grimy children – do not pass! I think these smeared from head to toe young researchers a great life, dirty, but satisfied, concluded the whole point of childhood.

Even before I became a mother of an amazing boy, I vowed to never scold a child for dirty clothes, crooked house, drawn on the asphalt with crayons, and cut tulle kite.

Remember how I witnessed a nasty case: the girl was drawing with crayons in the house, mom stood over her and said "look how crooked you draw! Is it a house? This is a Doodle! And don't you dare dirty my tights! Can't draw – nothing to take crayons!".

I was so sorry girl!

I said to myself "Remember this! And never be a mother, never". After all, we are his hands doing our children are insecure and unhappy.Today I have a good attitude about things like dirty clothes

First, hand-wash has long gone in history, and secondly, it's just things that are needed to ensure that we were warm and comfortable.

But a pool in which floats a beetle – it's not every day you see.

And how to understand the world, if you sit on the edge of the sandbox and do not stick out?

And how to learn how to draw a house, if you can't get your hands dirty with crayons?

In my opinion, the dirtier the child comes from the street, the more he learned about the environment, and at the same time, in practice, saw how the laws of physics and chemistry.

Of course, to move the first rusty after a winter roller coaster and "kill" jeans, it's not quite what I would like to see every day. But, on the other hand, to slide to check the speed of the slide – it has drawn on research!

So I decided since the first days of motherhood: walking is made for the child to grow up healthy, enthusiastic and happy, not to showcase outfits.

And then I remember the case.

History in the Park. We with Gleb went for a walk to the Park near our house. Park say so ourselves: for children there, except for the trampoline, nothing. But there is some time, it was a beautiful wooden stage, where with great pleasure that rushed kids. Gleb did not yet know how to walk, but crawling very fast. Within minutes he crawled to the middle of the scene, found a piece of land and enjoy it crumbled in his hands, exploring every lump.

You remember that the kids in the period of teething like little St. Bernards. Accordingly, a lump of dry earth quickly turned into a pile of lovely dirt. And while my sitting in the middle of the stage, with great pleasure kneaded and transported, mostly on its own piece of dirt, ran over someone's mother, resolutely took out of the bag a pack of wet wipes and began to wash my baby at the same time, you wipe the floor on the stage where he was sitting.

I can understand the spiritual impulse in a fit of pedantry: the man scanned the space, saw the mud and immediately began cleaning.All the cockroaches.

But how upset my son!

Because in his universe it looked like this: sit and play, it's mom, it's okay; someone else's aunt runs up, begins to wipe the wet rag takes away the "toy". Would you like it? I did not like.

Now I even wonder to observe parents who forbid their children to come close to the pool, while my it almost floats. They probably think that I'm the embodiment of untidiness, carelessness and apathy. And I have a child will grow up rude and always dirty.

And, in fact, let them think.

Maybe while distracted in his thoughts about the purity of the Fatherland — their children will be able to secretly climb up one sock in a puddle. Because I sincerely think that the more in childhood puddles, the more in adult life interests.

Childhood is not sterile. After the rain – go to measure puddles, the mankind specially invented rubber boots.Allow to hang on the chest of the order of the thorn of burdock, to run in a puddle with a paper boat, make a bucket in "porridge-Malasha" sand and water, to sit in the snow, to move a bucket of sand from a puddle in a puddle. The main thing – do not limit your small figure. Because successes and failures are born in childhood. The more your child will take now, the more he will give you and the world.

PS Not so terrible puddles, as unwashed hands before eating. This, in my opinion, the only thing need to be vigilant since the early days. published

Author: Maria Stolyarova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: rebenok.by/articles/stature/psycho/19834-s-rebenkom-na-progulke-chisty-rebenok-ili-schastlivy-.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting