Cute art by Tasha Parkinson

The artist Tasha Parkinson (nick Tascha) Canada draws touching girls than and deserved fame. Gentle, kind, caressing gaze pictures with pleasure replicate social network users (many people use them to design avatars). Images Tashi became fashionable in many states in America, and Canada, and has produced the entire collection of accessories with prints of paintings of the artist!

Tasha graduated from the College of Design in Ontario in 1997. Since then, working with many large companies (eg, DEMDACO), which creates souvenirs. But in general Tasha - a bird freestyle. His work is successfully sold on online auction sites, such as Ebay and Etsy. And not poor: good works are bought, and are, in general, not cheap!

I love to draw pictures about love and Valentine's Day in general is my favorite holiday.

Valentine

All the girls look the same, but it turns out in this case different. Each with its own history.

Boys, too, the artist draws, but less frequently.

I have a lot of images of Frida Kahlo. I adore her. And I love to paint in the style of Picasso, I do not feed bread, let me draw something in the style sur! - Tasha admits in his blog.

Girl, painted the image of the famous painter Frida Kahlo.

At Tashi live two Siamese cats. Cat Lily (Lily), color seal point cat Opie (Opie), flame-point, they are the same age and very friendly. Being zealous Cat Lady, Tasha often depicts their favorites in the figures. And separately, and in the hands of his heroines.

At Tashi is precisely the line of greeting cards, which she patented and sold in Canada and the United States.

Postcards with pictures Tashi

Since the figures running, the illustrations are used for the decoration of the popular interior and wardrobe: handbags, scarves, jewelry, paintings, mugs, etc.

Pillow
Some little things are very cute. Decorated with a touch of humor.

Tasha loves vase.

She has a lot of them!

They are "talking» ...

Box for jewelry made of papier-mache popular with older ladies: reminds them of bygone youth.

Porcelain Christmas decorations

I'm often asked how I had so it turns out to paint pictures so cute. And fast! Well, I'm not greedy, I just teach people to do the same as I do. I do not particularly hide his technique, teach acrylic paint, crayons, pencils, paint. But there is a secret. If you do not know what you're going to paint, what would you owned either technique, you do not create!

Master class for creating applications

Tasha publishes its work in the blog, incidentally advertising classes. Classes in her pay, but from those who hang there, because then it selects the best students and makes them good publicity.

The process of creating drawings

MK on drawing pencils

Life is so bright, I love your occupation! All the time something so draw!

Tasha with a handbag of its own production. Administration is also drawn and inflicted itself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting